Tren Xtream 18yrs old.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

Tren Xtream 18yrs old.

I'm 18 years old i'm been in a gym 5 days a week since i was 15 and I've used just about every supplement on the market. I have been taking tren xtream for a week now and now everyone is telling me that i'm f***ing my system up for the rest of my life. and others are telling me thats B.S. I'll be fine just finsh out the cycle.I have a PCT in order. and so far I have not noticed any of the negative sideeffects I'm reading about online. Now I'm scarred that I'm f***ed for the rest of my life. will my natural test levels ever be normal again?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

As a general rule you shouldnt be touching steroids whether otc or not until you are at least 25 in my book and then the subject should be throughly researched in terms of sides long and short term .You should also have supplements in place to cover post cycle therapy and also whilest on cycle, if you do decide to go ahead.

At 18 you have no need to mess with your endocrine system (hormones) Your testosterone levels will be reaching a peak and your estrogen level will be low.Utilise this by training hard, sleeping well and eating regular and clean. Steroids only work if all the other factors are in place anyway.
    It also no good taking something like this if you are constantly worrying about what it could be doing to you.
    My suggestion would be to stop taking them -and go for basic supplements such as creatine.(tame i know )
    At 18 you have as i said earlier the raw material to grow-testosterone . it will never be as high again as in your late teens and early 20s .

Good luck
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

seriously you have enough hormones in your system that you do not need any help. I agree with the previous post, 21-25 is when you start thinking about it.

Its great to be in the gym 5 days a week, but its what you do there that counts, and how you eat that truly matter
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

I have decided to stop taking it and I'm gonna return the pct and see if i can sell the rest of the tren to someone else. I was a flat out idiot. so I'll learn from this mistake and in a few years when my body is ready for it mabe give it another try.
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That was the right choice ; eat big, train hard and you will see some great results naturally.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

dependin on how long you were on you may want to utilize the pct products
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

6 days on and so far i still have a crazy strong libido so i think i'm fine
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Bank, at your age I don't feel it is wise to be playing with hormonals. My take on this is that your system is figuring itself out and when adding a hormonal into the equation, it will alter how the natural system's developement might turn out. Let your system learn how to maximize itself naturally...give it all the food,rest, and exercise you can. Establish that great foundation now and when(if) you choose to go the hormonal route later it will only help you keep those gains. Good luck Bank!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

thanks for the suggestions but is it safe to take stuff that for the most part is all natural i.e. animal stak, and andregenous hormone maximizers?
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Food,Protein powders,Creatine,BetaAlanine,M ultiVit,Fishoils,Amino Acids....should about cover it!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

why would an 18 y/o need steroids?

i dont get it.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Same reason they can't spell Xtreme, they are not mature enough mentally to make a educated decision.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bankhog207 View Post
    thanks for the suggestions but is it safe to take stuff that for the most part is all natural i.e. animal stak, and andregenous hormone maximizers?
    All these supplements are not magic pills that will transform your body just like that. They certainly can help but some can be a complete waste of money. Just cover the basics .There are many of us on here who wish we had the testosterone levels of someone your age
    Take advantage of that .
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Its great to be in the gym 5 days a week, but its what you do there that counts, and how you eat that truly matter
    this is perhaps the most important thing to understand. it took me my first cycle to realize that food is the anabolic, and even steroids are ultimately spectacular nutrient repartitioners - the food you eat will determine your gains.

with regards to young people using steroids, consider that your body is trying to stabilize its normal test levels between lets say between 100-150mg of injectible test (what it naturally fluctuates between). when you crash those levels down, your body may use those crashed levels as a part of the average, so 25mg-150mg.

i'm not saying it WILL screw up your body for the rest of your life, but it MAY, so be careful until you're 21.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

no way on the Tren. Keep working hard you dont need it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.86%

Well its not a guarantee your HTPA will be destroyed or that your natural testosterone will never come back or some of the other myths. You realistically would rebound about the same as someone older, but damage to your endocrine system as it isn't fully developed yet is possible. I wouldn't return the PCT though, cycle off it normally, just because its only been 6ish days I wouldn't risk it. Your probably going to be fine, but Xtreme Tren is a very powerfully PH, and like all PH's, wait till your at least 21 preferably 25. Anyways good luck!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

thanks now it's just

whey
    creatine (pre and post workout)
    no-explode(every takes it before they lift i take it during )

this summer I will be getting my NFPT certification

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean xtream+formadrol?
    By Docmattic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 09:46 PM
  2. activate xtream/dermacrine
    By antknee in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 01:56 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 01:38 AM