Looking for DMAA? Orbit has you Covered.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got my eye on those Preworkouts. Sometimes you just need to turn it up a notch

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump for the stim junkies!

Massiah

Awards
Hmmmn, I was off stims for a while, then went to instant coffee, that's been working, I tried some of that musclepharm arnold stuff, didnt do a whole lot for me. I was reading about the "new" jack3d, I am thinking of getting a tub. Still have an original with a serving left for when I need to blast a leg day. Any thoughts, experiences, etc with this new jack3d and is the other one an oxypro elite clone?

Massiah

Awards
Hmmmn, I was off stims for a while, then went to instant coffee, that's been working, I tried some of that musclepharm arnold stuff, didnt do a whole lot for me. I was reading about the "new" jack3d, I am thinking of getting a tub. Still have an original with a serving left for when I need to blast a leg day. Any thoughts, experiences, etc with this new jack3d and is the other one an oxypro elite clone?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The new jacked won't let you down, stim should be a good amount for you by the sounds of it

The other one is modelled similar to OEP, yessir

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Are we talking about jack3d or jack'd up?
I was talking jack3d,

If he meant jack'd up I will change my story lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was talking jack3d,

If he meant jack'd up I will change my story lol
I can't take the new Jack3d due to my yohimbe sensitivity, but I've tried a sample and it's definitely no slouch. USPLabs has some great flavors for it to boot!

Jack'd Up I have not tried, but I love DMAA and Hi-Tech knows DMAA for sure so I would expect it to deliver.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
One last bump for the stim lovers