goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I need at least 4 more bottles of gharine

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Use the OL code for arimacare pro. Code is OLYMPUS20.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Do you have a good stock of these for now? Meaning, if I don't get my paycheck until this coming Monday, will I still potentially be able to get what I want?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Use the OL code for arimacare pro. Code is OLYMPUS20.
Very nice sale. I can get some tudca too. I have the major things I need to buy, the rest I might wait for blackfriday!

4 gharine
2 arimacare
1 tudca

Winter bulk is definitely set

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do you have a good stock of these for now? Meaning, if I don't get my paycheck until this coming Monday, will I still potentially be able to get what I want?
Its possible.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Very nice sale. I can get some tudca too. I have the major things I need to buy, the rest I might wait for blackfriday!

4 gharine
2 arimacare
1 tudca

Solid buys brother

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

4 gharine
2 arimacare
1 tudca

You're not playing around are you

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We'll likely still have some things left but there's already things gone that were there a day ago. Some of these deals are intense. MASS GH is 50% off retail for instance, and GHarine about the same.

Don't wait longer than you need to. Many did when the PH/DS ban went through and missed the stockpile.

There are still good Andro products that are legal as DHEA metabolites at least always. But Osta and LGD and Mk677 are nice stacked into anything.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
We'll likely still have some things left but there's already things gone that were there a day ago. Some of these deals are intense. MASS GH is 50% off retail for instance, and GHarine about the same.

Don't wait longer than you need to. Many did when the PH/DS ban went through and missed the stockpile.

There are still good Andro products that are legal as DHEA metabolites at least always. But Osta and LGD and Mk677 are nice stacked into anything.
Yeah, trying to grab Radar1ne and more Ostar1ne, and possibly more Ghar1ne but who knows

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Recruited my parents for an emergency loan, getting them back over thanksgiving break :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Recruited my parents for an emergency loan, getting them back over thanksgiving break :)
If you like GHarine can't go wrong w 45days of 20mg/day for about $35 - that's like 80 cents a day for a proven GH/igf1 increase exogenously. 8 bottles is a year on the stuff for less than $300 - insanely cheap for genuine increased GH levels.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If you like GHarine can't go wrong w 45days of 20mg/day for about $35 - that's like 80 cents a day for a proven GH/igf1 increase exogenously. 8 bottles is a year on the stuff for less than $300 - insanely cheap for genuine increased GH levels.
Yeah I find 10mg works just fine for me so it would be 90 days in a bottle. I opted out of getting it though, starting to regret it. Kinda wish I had included it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I find 10mg works just fine for me so it would be 90 days in a bottle. I opted out of getting it though, starting to regret it. Kinda wish I had included it
If you email our Customer Service tonight they can probably arrange tomorrow to ship both orders together and refund your card for the 2nd shipping.

We'd rather go the extra mile if it means you're buying more product!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Incredible prices on here. These won't last the week lol

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you tell them what it was for? Lol...jk haha my parents see my supplements they have no clue what any of them could possibly be. Although my dad the other day said ...."you aren't taking any crazy supplements that are dangerous like creatine are you?" Lol then I had to explain to him how safe creatine is

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Did you tell them what it was for? Lol...jk haha my parents see my supplements they have no clue what any of them could possibly be. Although my dad the other day said ...."you aren't taking any crazy supplements that are dangerous like creatine are you?" Lol then I had to explain to him how safe creatine it is
Nope I just told them a bunch of stuff is at a huge discount right now and it would be stupid of me to pass it up. The last time they asked me about anything was when my dad found a natty test booster and told me I shouldn't be messing around with my hormones lol. That was when I was 17 and only 2 years into lifting. They stopped asking questions about the supplements I use a couple years ago. I imagine though once I start competing and looking like a freak of nature, they will know something is up.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If you email our Customer Service tonight they can probably arrange tomorrow to ship both orders together and refund your card for the 2nd shipping.

We'd rather go the extra mile if it means you're buying more product!
Ugh trying to figure out if it would be financially responsible of me to do so lol.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
i open my mail, see this sweet sale but cadarine is already out of stock wtf!!!! :p

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
i open my mail, see this sweet sale but cadarine is already out of stock wtf!!!! :p
Lol it was on sale for a little over $20, I'm not surprised!

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that was crazy. i would have grabbed half a dozen for sure. thats like 120 bucks for half a dozen cadarine. craaaaaazy

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
hmm im starting to think orbit was just taking the piss with the cadarine and just marked it as selling for 22 bucks just to piss us off but they never really had any left lolz cmon guys, you ruined my day i wan my cadarine! schitz awesome at 21 (mg) ed...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
hmm im starting to think orbit was just taking the piss with the cadarine and just marked it as selling for 22 bucks just to piss us off but they never really had any left lolz cmon guys, you ruined my day i wan my cadarine! schitz awesome at 21 (mg) ed...
Lol. I think they definitely had it. It just went quickly because of the incredible prices. I grabbed 360ct osta and radarine for $65 shipped. Unreal. Should've grabbed another Ghar1ne but idk if I would've been financially responsible of me.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lol. I think they definitely had it. It just went quickly because of the incredible prices. I grabbed 360ct osta and radarine for $65 shipped. Unreal. Should've grabbed another Ghar1ne but idk if I would've been financially responsible of me.
It doesn't matter. Sell your clothes.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

feelthedrol

Awards
Can a rep PM me, I guess i need 50 posts to pm someone...Have an issue with an order I placed a little while ago. Thank guys.

EDIT: Orbit was having problems with email but got back to me timely. great service.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol well if you do that you really won't need the clothes!

But seriously 360ct Osta w a bottle of Rad should be a great time!
Lol after this order comes in I'll have radarine, LGD, gharine with 53 caps left, an unopened 360ct osta and another 360ct osta that's 2/3 full still.
I got options.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol after this order comes in I'll have radarine, LGD, gharine with 53 caps left, an unopened 360ct osta and another 360ct osta that's 2/3 full still.
I got options.
Sounds like 2 good 8wk cycles at least

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Gharine already out of stock? Can a rep update if this will be refilled? Thanks homies

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gharine already out of stock? Can a rep update if this will be refilled? Thanks homies
I'm almost certain it won't - the message was when it's gone it's gone, so I would assume it's gone. Sorry brother

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost certain it won't - the message was when it's gone it's gone, so I would assume it's gone. Sorry brother
Dang... I literally just cried inside. I almost checked out but I held back cause I wanted to get other things and it's OOS! Whoever bought the whole lot is a greedy bastard.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Dang... I literally just cried inside. I almost checked out but I held back cause I wanted to get other things and it's OOS! Whoever bought the whole lot is a greedy bastard.
Hyde.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Got a couple of endura shred so I'll give that a go in the new year.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just started my 2nd and last bottle still at 20mg a night. Gonna be sad when this ones gone - I swear I'm sleeping better.

Got a couple of endura shred so I'll give that a go in the new year.
Sounds like people love Cardarine. It's sounds too strong for me.

Snagged radarine 35 shipped woot!
I have a couple bottles of it that I'm very excited to incorporate into a meet prep next year!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We still have Mass GH for $50 - if you were gonna use LGD that's anyway that's like getting a bottle for $14 after GHarine for the $36.

Anyone looking for Osta we still have OL's 240ct bottles and Blackstones PCT IV, which is actually a terrible PCT product but an awesome 25mg of Osta w some arimistane thrown in for only $30.

EPG's Osta BOGOs are also still available!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
We still have Mass GH for $50 - if you were gonna use LGD that's anyway that's like getting a bottle for $14 after GHarine for the $36.

Anyone looking for Osta we still have OL's 240ct bottles and Blackstones PCT IV, which is actually a terrible PCT product but an awesome 25mg of Osta w some arimistane thrown in for only $30.

EPG's Osta BOGOs are also still available!
Already have 2 Mass gh bro. I need more gharine to make it a staple.until I run out

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Already have 2 Mass gh bro. I need more gharine to make it a staple.until I run out
It's not solo but one of XCEL's products also has Mk677 in it if that's any help. I don't know of any other solo products on the market besides GHarine. Except research/peptide sites perhaps.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also I'm not sure who said its out but the website is showing that we still have OL UK Cardarine available!