AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got your email yesterday with Xtend being BOGO. When breaking it down per serving, that is an insane deal. I am about to pull the trigger. Is there any way to get two different flavors? Just thought I'd ask. If I saw a way, I would have ordered right away yesterday.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got your email yesterday with Xtend being BOGO. When breaking it down per serving, that is an insane deal. I am about to pull the trigger. Is there any way to get two different flavors? Just thought I'd ask. If I saw a way, I would have ordered right away yesterday.
Xtend is an awesome intra product. I'd recommend it to anyone, and there's a lot of great flavors available too.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Not bogo on site:( is promo over? I need some bcaas

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not bogo on site:( is promo over? I need some bcaas
Looks like they took it down and raised the price. Should have got it yesterday when I saw it, probably a mistake on someone's part.

Yesterday, the price was 59.99 then when you added it the cart, it showed two for 64.99, now the price for one is 64.99

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Looks like they took it down and raised the price. Should have got it yesterday when I saw it, probably a mistake on someone's part.

Yesterday, the price was 59.99 then when you added it the cart, it showed two for 64.99, now the price for one is 64.99
Boooooooo????

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know all that, that wasn't my question.
I actually was just commenting how impressed I am with Xtend; one of the few bcaas I think are worth your time.
I missed your question actually but to answer you would need to make 2 orders since the bogo will auto add what you picked for the initial or email customer service and they could probably easily fulfill your request. That goes for almost all flavored bogos when all available flavors are on sale.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Can't go without Preworkout! Love me dat stuff

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I've never used DAA - not quite that old yet ;)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
A lot of anecdotal response has shown its pretty useless actually for increasing t levels, but it does seem to deliver quite a pump as an ergogen
That's nice to know - was unaware. Isn't that the stuff that gives nip issues sometimes?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's nice to know - was unaware. Isn't that the stuff that gives nip issues sometimes?
I've heard this, but I've used multiple brands and it never bugged my rather sensitive gyno AT ALL. So it's either a rarity, as I get most sides if they're possible, or its in products with other ingredients at play such as Tribulus.
Purus Labs D-Pol is probably the best DAA product I've used if looking for a preworkout boost. Get the custard creme powder though unless you wanna swallow horse pills.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I've heard this, but I've used multiple brands and it never bugged my rather sensitive gyno AT ALL. So it's either a rarity, as I get most sides if they're possible, or its in products with other ingredients at play such as Tribulus.
Purus Labs D-Pol is probably the best DAA product I've used if looking for a preworkout boost. Get the custard creme powder though unless you wanna swallow horse pills.
I remember reading about that stuff and was super stoked to get it. It has awesome reviews.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember reading about that stuff and was super stoked to get it. It has awesome reviews.
Purus has always made quality stuff in my experience. I don't believe DAA is a very potent test elevator, but I think Purus has the most enjoyable DAA I've used.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Check them out before they're over y'all!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bumpin this for the savings

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There are several sweet deals up on our new site OrbitSupplements.com if you're looking for a BOGO