Order still processing

Z

zenamos

Awards
I've never posted on this forum so if I'm breaking a rule I appologize. I'm currently stationed in Japan and made an order about a little over 20 days ago. I never relieved a confirmation email and the order still says processing. I send an email to support and no answer. If a rep could contact me thanks!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I've never posted on this forum so if I'm breaking a rule I appologize. I'm currently stationed in Japan and made an order about a little over 20 days ago. I never relieved a confirmation email and the order still says processing. I send an email to support and no answer. If a rep could contact me thanks!
CS is buried right now so response time is a but slower, if you want to PM me your order number I can look into it for you

Z

zenamos

Awards
Idk if I can pm you I guess I need 10 posts first haha

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Agreed

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are swamped with emails and orders right now. Of you emailed in the afternoon on the 24th it will be answered today. If it was before that please resend.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order on December 13th and it still has not shipped!

I was quick to heap praise on Orbit after my first order went very smoothly so this time I must complain for the bad service for my second one as I've run out of the items I ordered and have had to cut cycles short. I had hoped to have them here in time, but alas...

At least an email or a note on your website to inform us of the delays would have helped us plan ahead

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order on December 13th and it still has not shipped!

I was quick to heap praise on Orbit after my first order went very smoothly so this time I must complain for the bad service for my second one as I've run out of the items I ordered and have had to cut cycles short. I had hoped to have them here in time, but alas...

At least an email or a note on your website to inform us of the delays would have helped us plan ahead
Please be understanding of all the orders and shipments due to the PH ban and sales

All orders will be processed and shipped brother you haven't been forgotten

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
kBrown,
I do understand but I ordered before the ban came into effect.

In any case, I'll have to be patent :01:

But I'd like to take this as an opportunity to add more items to my order if possible (as this is an international order and I'd save some money on shipping). Please let me know if it's possible. Thanks

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Please contact the support team by using the contact us page.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
kBrown,
I do understand but I ordered before the ban came into effect.

In any case, I'll have to be patent :01:

But I'd like to take this as an opportunity to add more items to my order if possible (as this is an international order and I'd save some money on shipping). Please let me know if it's possible. Thanks
As the above rep stated did you contact the support page on the website ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes I did but haven't received a reply yet
Patience then is gonna be your best friend. I'm sorry this big logjam from the ban hit right after your order (that's certainly not your fault!), but if you contacted CS I'd just wait til they get back to you now. Should be very soon.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Where in Japan you stationed man I am too