Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ironflex Supplements Diabolix on sale!!

image-762502422.jpg

Limited time get IronFlex Diabolix for $19.99

Get your bottle here:
http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=21658777&msgid=114710&act=JH1F&c=1431467&destination=http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supps-diabolix.html

Legal supplements have historically not quite measured up to black market compounds - until now. IronFlex is proud to introduce you to the most powerful tool in your anabolic arsenal: Diabolix Diabolix scores over other designer precursors in several important ways: -It's likely to be less androgenic than M1,4ADD, and effective at lower doses. -M1,4ADD may convert to potentially estrogenic 1- and 4-methyl estradiol derivatives. -Diabolix's 3-hydrazone is hydrolyzed extremely efficiently in the acidic environment of the stomach. Diabolix utilizes exclusive 3-hydrazone technology to create the best pro-anabolic profile available.

Serving size: 1 capsule Servings per container: 90 17a-methyl-17b- hydroxyandrost-1,4-diene-3-hydrazone 15mg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now THAT's a hot price - $40 for a couple bottles of otc dbol sounds good to me! From all accounts it sounds like it truly mimics dbol, just weaker mg for mg. But strength, mass, water retention/bloat, backpumps - all the hallmarks are there. This is a bulking and power compound through and through. Nice to get that effect legally and cheap here, instead of buying some sketchy blackmarket pink tabs from Mexico w/ who knows what else in them potentially.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
cant beat 20 bucks for a strong ph

parsovl

Awards
Is this still available in sale?? Please let me know asap?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
20 bucks equals win LOL

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Absolutely, bumping this as that price is a steal

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is this still available in sale?? Please let me know asap?
Let us know if you pick some up! You should; Ironflex makes some quality stuff in my experience with them. Great company.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, Ironflex is very reputable

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
andrew732

andrew732

Awards