Diabolix + free cycle defence is the Deal of the day!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mannnn... That's dope. May have to snag a few myself!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump because this deal is not one you will want to miss

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
ironflex does seem to have an impressive line, and they do have quite a selection of phs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So much win in this offer. 60 bux gets a great 6wk run, ready to roll!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And a huge bump as this is still our deal if the day, wont be a better time to grab this than now!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This, Forma is as good as OTC gets and IRonFlex Formabolic is coming back with great reviews so far

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-formabolic.html
JUST cracked my bottle of IF Formabolic, coming to the last wk of my Ostarine & the armomatization is getting a bit much for my nightly Tamoxifen dosage alone. Added in 50mg of Formabolic each day - WOW, what a difference. Smells excellent & dries insanely fast; I'll easily be able to put this on before work every morning without having to wake up earlier. Just make sure skin is clean, squirt onto application site, & spread/rub w/ a couple fingers. Cake.

Really does smell awesome. Libido has been nuts last 2 days, but I won't blame Forma yet - although, multiple loggers seemed to notice this.

Nice work Ironflex!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
JUST cracked my bottle of IF Formabolic, coming to the last wk of my Ostarine & the armomatization is getting a bit much for my nightly Tamoxifen dosage alone. Added in 50mg of Formabolic each day - WOW, what a difference. Smells excellent & dries insanely fast; I'll easily be able to put this on before work every morning without having to wake up earlier. Just make sure skin is clean, squirt onto application site, & spread/rub w/ a couple fingers. Cake. Really does smell awesome. Libido has been nuts last 2 days, but I won't blame Forma yet - although, multiple loggers seemed to notice this. Nice work Ironflex!
Thanks hyde !!! Everybody loves the stuff, I'm glad u do too :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's great so far. Like it much better than BLR's Formeron, honestly.
This has been the status quo as of late :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This deal is back!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
orbit is throwing a ton of deals i see lol