BPS Combustion Review

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS Combustion Review - Orbitnutrition

I thoroughly enjoyed this product. Hopefully it will begin to get some of the love it deserves as among the best fat burners to ever hit the market.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review, brother! Glad you enjoyed it!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loved it. Many more reviews coming up for the Orbit blog. Wrapping up an article for them today actually :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
thats a well written review lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I did one with the same depth on SuperPump 3.0 for Orbit, and have one in the works for MyoSynergy.

Submitting them an article today on the Top 5 Muscle Building Ingredients, be on the lookout for it. It's a pleasure writing for Orbit and I'll have many more training articles and supplement reviews for them in the weeks and months to come!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome, man! Glad to see you writing some awesome reviews :) It was well-written and informative!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I did one with the same depth on SuperPump 3.0 for Orbit, and have one in the works for MyoSynergy.

Submitting them an article today on the Top 5 Muscle Building Ingredients, be on the lookout for it. It's a pleasure writing for Orbit and I'll have many more training articles and supplement reviews for them in the weeks and months to come!
gaspari does make some dayum good protein, its a shame they go heavy on the oil, not good for intra training due to gi distress, but makes a great snack.