20% OFF ALL OL PRODUCTS

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orbit is running a 20% off sale on all OL products. Take advantage of the sale by using coupon code OLYMPUS20 at checkout.
I'm sure orbit reps can answer any questions if need be

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
image-271758235.jpg

Also up for Presale from Olympus labs is Dermastrength, Dermatren and Dermatrest Discount code can be used on these.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now it's a party - been waiting for these & Epic to show!!! And at 20% off, you can't beat it!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
nice to see a deeper discount that 10 or 15, good ish

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome sale right here!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Morning bump because stock won't last too long at these prices!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
how long will this sale last?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Huge bump to save on all this while you can!

I have a feeling stock will run out before the sale ends on this one

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This deal is back again AM :)
Time to get huge

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any idea if dermatren will be back in stock soon?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any idea if dermatren will be back in stock soon?
We've restocked a lot of OL products already, some more than once I believe, so I'd expect it before too long. But as Tvar isn't particularly hepatoxic, I'd suggest that if you're looking to get going asap - all the anecdotal reports I've heard thus far are saying the pro-trenbolone oral is actually stronger mg for mg than the transdermal. People are really liking the t/d mind you, but they say the pills hit a bit hard at the same dosage.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
That is a little confusing. I've always understood TD to better a option than oral, because of the acidity of the stomach. I thought that was the whole reason to go transdermal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is a little confusing. I've always understood TD to better a option than oral, because of the acidity of the stomach. I thought that was the whole reason to go transdermal.
It's drug dependent. You need to have a lower molecular weight to be a decent t/d candidate (sub 300, perhaps?) but how the compound reacts through the t/d absorption varies. Trestolone, for example, is supposed to be much stronger mg for mg than oral ingestion, & Formestane isn't even worth using orally, but works excellent as a t/d.

I think that DermaTren is a neat option for someone looking to use lower/more moderate amounts of tvar, but if you're gonna be looking at over 120mg orally/day, get the oral. You only have so much skin surface to absorb.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It's drug dependent. You need to have a lower molecular weight to be a decent t/d candidate (sub 300, perhaps?) but how the compound reacts through the t/d absorption varies. Trestolone, for example, is supposed to be much stronger mg for mg than oral ingestion, & Formestane isn't even worth using orally, but works excellent as a t/d.

I think that DermaTren is a neat option for someone looking to use lower/more moderate amounts of tvar, but if you're gonna be looking at over 120mg orally/day, get the oral. You only have so much skin surface to absorb.
atta boy well written