Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quake is legit. I really enjoy it. Got about 1/4 tub left in the warchest; this is something you'll be happy to use day after day - NOT something a lot of preWOs can do for me.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Quake is legit. I really enjoy it. Got about 1/4 tub left in the warchest; this is something you'll be happy to use day after day - NOT something a lot of preWOs can do for me.
that is great that you don't build tolerance to amp

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
that is great that you don't build tolerance to amp
I think I definitely do, so I try to only use it 3 times/wk. But I always enjoy it, & it's never the case where I find I've taken too much & have a crappy workout. That's the worst - realizing you boned up taking too much preWO, & the workout suffers. The whole point is to enhance the experience!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I think I definitely do, so I try to only use it 3 times/wk. But I always enjoy it, & it's never the case where I find I've taken too much & have a crappy workout. That's the worst - realizing you boned up taking too much preWO, & the workout suffers. The whole point is to enhance the experience!
i agree wholeheartedly, the key is to find how each ingredient hits u and at what dosage, that is why i tend to like homeeade mixes over premade mixes.