Order Status

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Ordered Monday, it shipped Tuesday via 2 day. My tracking info still hasn't updated beyond 'electronic shipping info received'. Contacted Orbit through the email form on site and have not received a response. Called 3 phone numbers listed for Orbit and no answer. Can anyone from Orbit help out? Don't want to do a chargeback but I will if I don't hear anything today.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This is the first I have heard of this, our customer service normally responds very quickly.

You used the customer service email address?

If you want to throw me your order number I can pass it along to the higher ups for you brother

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I used the contact form on the Orbit website, as it said that was the best way to get in touch. Order number is 42025. Thanks!

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ordered Monday, it shipped Tuesday via 2 day. My tracking info still hasn't updated beyond 'electronic shipping info received'. Contacted Orbit through the email form on site and have not received a response. Called 3 phone numbers listed for Orbit and no answer. Can anyone from Orbit help out? Don't want to do a chargeback but I will if I don't hear anything today.
We have replied. You also posted this on fb. We told you in email that we will contact usps.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
be sure to check ur spam email, i have gotten some email from orbit to fall into spam

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Orbit believes it to be lost in transit and is sending out another one. Hoping it gets here ASAP so I can get this summer cycle going!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Orbit believes it to be lost in transit and is sending out another one. Hoping it gets here ASAP so I can get this summer cycle going!
Sorry to hear of the delay on your order but glad Orbit has you covered!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a very speedy reply today about a question I asked early this morning. First time ordering from Orbit, and I was impressed. Will order again :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I got a very speedy reply today about a question I asked early this morning. First time ordering from Orbit, and I was impressed. Will order again :)
Glad to hear it and thank you fir the feedback brother!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yeah unfortunately no transportation is perfect.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah unfortunately no transportation is perfect.
You can do everything right & the postal service can still drop the ball. They have to deal with so much junk people don't even think about; it's amazing we usually get products so fast to people really when you think about it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can do everything right & the postal service can still drop the ball. They have to deal with so much junk people don't even think about; it's amazing we usually get products so fast to people really when you think about it.
^^This just happened to me :(

My XI-KT should have been here yesterday, USPS showed it as delivered, but no package at my door, or in the mailbox and no note to pick it up at post office!

The kciker is my wife was at home and I have two dogs that definitely let you know if anyone is there.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Got my Super DMZ 3.0 yesterday and Damage Control should arrive tomorrow. Thanks to the people at Orbit for getting this taken care of!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
good stuff, orbit is reliable just like the planet