E-Pharm Joint Force is our deal of the day!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

image-3359382907.jpg

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/joint-force-2.0-fl-oz-e-pharm.html

E-Pharm's Joint Force: Effective Relief for Chronic Joint Pain and Inflammation!

E-Pharm has done it again and created a new and extremely effective formula, Joint Force! Joint Force employs a whole new class of ingredients that promote optimal joint health in a brand new way.

The most recent research has identified the major culprits behind chronic connective tissue myopathies (such as tendinitis / tendinosis) as a group of natural biochemicals known as pro-inflammatory cytokines.

This is where Joint Force steps in! Joint Force targets these destructive compounds and reduces their levels, thereby lowering catabolic inflammation so healing is allowed to take place. E-Pharm's Joint Force also contains ingredients designed to enhance connective tissue regeneration as well as provide an acute analgesic action.

Tested on elite professional athletes!

E-Pharm Joint Force is the result of a year of research and formulation upgrades. With the help of feedback from elite athletes under close supervision we arrived at our present formula. It is about as close to perfect as possible.

E-Pharm Joint Force is best for use in areas where the connective tissue discomfort is close to the surface of the skin. Examples are knees, elbows (including both bicep and tricep tendons), upper shoulders, lower back, ankles, wrists etc. A light coating of the spray should be applied once or twice a day. To enhance effectiveness of the formula, the sprayed area may be wrapped in plastic (i.e. saran) wrap for one half hour after application.

E-Pharm's Joint Force is first of it's kind, as it was designed to produce optimal results that far exceed ANY existing product of its kind!

For Topical Use Only

Ingredients:

Isopropanol, Isopropyl myristate, Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Zingerone, Beta-androstenetriol 3-acetate, N-acetylhydroxyproline, Menthol, Adenosine triacetate, Methylsulfonylmethane, Uridine triacetate.

romangod

romangod

Awards

Please provide study results.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Please provide study results.
Went to PA's website & could honestly find no such study references available. That being said, why should it matter whether it helped Elite Athletes with joint pain - if you have joint pain from lifting (or anything, really), you're not going to say, "Well, I'm not considered an Elite athlete by X organization so I can't tend to my painful joints I guess." You're gonna try to take care of business & fix your problems as best you can.

Don't let E-Pharm's advertising dissuade you from missing the bigger picture: if you have or wish to avoid painful joints, there are products out there that might be able to help you - E-Pharm's joint help might do just that. Luck for us, it's on sale at Orbit Nutrition right now for a darn good price :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a Joint Force thread where studies were posted of each ingredient. Perhaps 3clipseGT recalls the thread. I believe he was the rep that posted them.

This provides both immediate and long term relief. I've purchased at least 6 bottles.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's a Joint Force thread where studies were posted of each ingredient. Perhaps 3clipseGT recalls the thread. I believe he was the rep that posted them.

This provides both immediate and long term relief. I've purchased at least 6 bottles.
Thank you for this, Sean - I knew PA would have some studies posted somewhere; he's not the type to bother marketing something he can't back up with supporting evidence. Glad to hear it's personally done you so well.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 99347

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/joint-force-2.0-fl-oz-e-pharm.html

E-Pharm's Joint Force: Effective Relief for Chronic Joint Pain and Inflammation!

E-Pharm has done it again and created a new and extremely effective formula, Joint Force! Joint Force employs a whole new class of ingredients that promote optimal joint health in a brand new way.

The most recent research has identified the major culprits behind chronic connective tissue myopathies (such as tendinitis / tendinosis) as a group of natural biochemicals known as pro-inflammatory cytokines.

This is where Joint Force steps in! Joint Force targets these destructive compounds and reduces their levels, thereby lowering catabolic inflammation so healing is allowed to take place. E-Pharm's Joint Force also contains ingredients designed to enhance connective tissue regeneration as well as provide an acute analgesic action.

E-Pharm Joint Force is the result of a year of research and formulation upgrades. With the help of feedback from elite athletes under close supervision we arrived at our present formula. It is about as close to perfect as possible.

E-Pharm Joint Force is best for use in areas where the connective tissue discomfort is close to the surface of the skin. Examples are knees, elbows (including both bicep and tricep tendons), upper shoulders, lower back, ankles, wrists etc. A light coating of the spray should be applied once or twice a day. To enhance effectiveness of the formula, the sprayed area may be wrapped in plastic (i.e. saran) wrap for one half hour after application.

E-Pharm's Joint Force is first of it's kind, as it was designed to produce optimal results that far exceed ANY existing product of its kind!

For Topical Use Only

Ingredients:

Isopropanol, Isopropyl myristate, Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Zingerone, Beta-androstenetriol 3-acetate, N-acetylhydroxyproline, Menthol, Adenosine triacetate, Methylsulfonylmethane, Uridine triacetate.
by far the most effective anti-inflammatory

romangod

romangod

Awards
There's a Joint Force thread where studies were posted of each ingredient. Perhaps @3clipseGT recalls the thread. I believe he was the rep that posted them.

Please post them then. It is BS to say **** then not substantiate it. Mr. Arnold is no BSer, so he should provide the studies.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please post them then. It is BS to say **** then not substantiate it. Mr. Arnold is no BSer, so he should provide the studies.
I don't rep for them otherwise I would be more than willing to do all the searching for you. I would either a) Search the multiple Joint Force threads to find the specific post with this studies or b) Go to pubmed yourself and find the studies for the ingredients.

Instead what I did for you, because I don't have the time to find it all for you yet, was 'mention' their company rep in hopes that he will provide you more information and also provided you with anecdotal feedback. I didn't think that those two things would warrant you saying what I said was B.S.

romangod

romangod

Awards
I don't rep for them otherwise I would be more than willing to do all the searching for you. I would either a) Search the multiple Joint Force threads to find the specific post with this studies or b) Go to pubmed yourself and find the studies for the ingredients.

Instead what I did for you, because I don't have the time to find it all for you yet, was 'mention' their company rep in hopes that he will provide you more information and also provided you with anecdotal feedback. I didn't think that those two things would warrant you saying what I said was B.S.
My apologies. I was referring to the product write-up, not your comment. E-Pharm should back up their claim with a link or information source.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My apologies. I was referring to the product write-up, not your comment. E-Pharm should back up their claim with a link or information source.
I gotcha. Miscommunication then. xoxo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're not comfy buying a product without being able to read the studies supporting that it's worth a darn, I totally get that. But please understand that especially on retailers' websites (like Orbit Nutrition), & in this case even on the store page at E-pharm, these studies often aren't shown for any number or reasons. This doesn't necessarily mean that the info isn't out there somewhere, or that the mention of studies were a sham. It is in neither Orbit's nor E-Pharm's remotest benefit to "dupe" or somehow try to swindle you.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yes it works for tennis elbow, as i use it for flare ups of it every now and then

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ok found out its bicep tendonitis that I have. I'll order this on Wednesday get the overnight delivery option and use this with cissus

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok found out its bicep tendonitis that I have. I'll order this on Wednesday get the overnight delivery option and use this with cissus
Hope it helps the pain! That's got to be no fun at all.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
it should help alleviate the pain and aid in healing but only time will will allow you to feel somewhat normal as tendonitis is to some degree permanent.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear it brother. I hate joint issues. I know they're part of the game, but it can be scary working around injuries, big or small.