2 Reps Needed

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Everyone,

We are looking for 2 reps to help us out here on AnabolicMinds. Post up in here with why you want to rep for us and any other rep experience you may have.

I will be at the Arnold so lets leave this open until Monday or Tuesday.

EDIT from later post 2/27/14 at 3pm EST:

Some great feedback so far guys! Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome! I'm going to go ahead and answer the several PMs I have received here in this thread because they are all the same:

1. All applications need to please be submitted here in this thread. It's too easy to get lost in PMs. Plus it helps if others can vouch for you after you put in your app.
2. If you are a rep for another company, unfortunately, we cannot pick you up. It is a conflict of interests. If you represent a line that Obit carries and Orbit, who's to say you aren't pushing your line at Orbit? So to keep things fair, we cannot have any dual repping.

What are we looking for in a rep? We need good guys, with a good posting history and good reputation. So far some excellent choices in here. Let's keep it going!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Orbit! Sa-lick opp for a couple doodes...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome orbit. Good to have you aboard. Some of the fasting shipping I have ever seen.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn good selection and prices. Good to have some new blood.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to see you guys here!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Welcome and good luck guys, this seems like it would be a great opportunity for someone.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell yeah this is wicked!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yea! Welcome aboard orbit ;)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard!

For some reason, e-tailers having reps seems strange to me lol.....

Good luck with your search.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Hey Everyone,

We are looking for 2 reps to help us out here on AnabolicMinds. Post up in here with why you want to rep for us and any other rep experience you may have.

I would be interested. I'd want to rep for u cuz orbit it a great company that carries nothing but good products at good prices. No rep experience .
Oh and welcome to A.M.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome aboard!

For some reason, e-tailers having reps seems strange to me lol.....

Good luck with your search.
I suppose its odd but just like any company we need forum help too ;p. We will be active with promos and stuff on here and reps help us pick members and brainstorm ideas.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suppose its odd but just like any company we need forum help too ;p. We will be active with promos and stuff on here and reps help us pick members and brainstorm ideas.
I assume compensation would be something like store credit as opposed to products too. (which was another thing I was trying to figure out lol)

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
I assume compensation would be something like store credit as opposed to products too. (which was another thing I was trying to figure out lol)
Yes since we carry so many things we give a credit to our reps to use in our store.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes since we carry so many things we give a credit to our reps to use in our store.
Well, that's pretty cool.

How long has orbit been in business? I have an account on that forum, and I can't help but notice it isn't incredibly large so I assumed it was a newer site.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, that's pretty cool.

How long has orbit been in business? I have an account on that forum, and I can't help but notice it isn't incredibly large so I assumed it was a newer site.
That forum is new, only a few months old really. The store is several years old. Orbit has been around 8 years.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
nice to see my main sponsor up in here, there are plenty of solid members on this board so enjoy trying to find just 2 reps hehe

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
welcome Orbits!!! Happy to see a store on here that carries our products..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Wow how interesting to have another store here. Welcome to AM

I got to admit, I'm interested in this one. I like orbit because it's like nutraplanet + prohormones. So it's a good spot to order an entire cycle with only one shipment.

I've repped with MR before, but didn't really like the way they pushed needto stuff over there. I think I have an above average understanding of supplements and steroids/prohormones. Most people that have read my posts would probably agree.

They'll also say I have a point-blank-shooter type of mentality here. I usually don't sugar coat anything and say what needs to be said

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Welcome to the forums!
I like this idea for the simple fact youre not pushing a direct company product, too many times I've had to promote products that i didnt personally believe in. It also allows you to keep your honest opinion without being biast towards other vendors. Ive been at LGS, Formutech, and Man Sports... like mentioned above, suppmements and hormones are indeed a good combination. Id like to be considered for an applicant.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm intrigued by this. Being a rep for a supplement company, you have to know the product and help customers with said products. Repping a store/online retailer, what exactly would the duties be. I realize that you mentioned promos and such but aside from that, what other duties are you thinking there will be?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Again welcome to the board. I am glad to see Orbit joining our community here; with your reputation and product variety I feel you will do well here. As a past and current customer of yours I have found Orbit to be a quality retailer. I like to be a supporter of anything I recommend and as such am definitely open to this opportunity.

I have not had previous rep experience although I am a very active and known member of Anabolic Minds. I have come to call AM a kind of second home and want to be more involved in the community here. I try to assist other members whenever possible and in my time here have become fairly experienced with dietary supplements including specifically many that Orbit offers. I think being a rep for a retailer as opposed to a brand would be a great opportunity and I wouldn't have to become a pushy product promoter in the process. That being said I do work in the customer service and sales industry and feel confident in my abilities to make Orbit offers, deals, promotions, etc. known to users here who may be interested without being pushy and keeping up your company image.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice. Welcome aboard. Glad to have you guys

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome, finally the king has arrived.

This is an awesome opportunity.

I love the idea of representing a store with so many quality products. (I've used a lot, lol)

I used to rep for Finaflex here on AM, have several promo's and logs that I ran for them.

I'm 33 years old, former personal trainer and membership manager, currently work as a physical educations teacher at a highschool in Rotterdam, Holland.

Feel free to ask, if interested.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Welcome aboard!

I'm interested in repping for you guys, I haven't had the opportunity to rep for a company yet, but I'm on this forum very often and think I have fairly decent standing with members. I shop with you guys often, so am aware of your products. I like the idea of repping a e-tailer like orbit so I don't turn into one of those reps who push the same product in every single thread whether its warranted or not. I'm a competitive powerlifter in the 198 lb weight class and have kept a detailed log on this site for about a year now. Let me know if there's any other info you'd want from me.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone,

Welcome to AM! Also just wanted to point out the link in your signature is mispelled, site looks awesome though :)

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some great feedback so far guys! Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome! I'm going to go ahead and answer the several PMs I have received here in this thread because they are all the same:

1. All applications need to please be submitted here in this thread. It's too easy to get lost in PMs. Plus it helps if others can vouch for you after you put in your app. ;)
2. If you are a rep for another company, unfortunately, we cannot pick you up. It is a conflict of interests. If you represent a line that Obit carries and Orbit, who's to say you aren't pushing your line at Orbit? So to keep things fair, we cannot have any dual repping.

What are we looking for in a rep? We need good guys, with a good posting history and good reputation. So far some excellent choices in here. Let's keep it going!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard! I've never repped, but I am pretty active on here and would love to get your name out there for the members that don't know about you! Gotta start somewhere!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow how interesting to have another store here. Welcome to AM I got to admit, I'm interested in this one. I like orbit because it's like nutraplanet + prohormones. So it's a good spot to order an entire cycle with only one shipment. I've repped with MR before, but didn't really like the way they pushed needto stuff over there. I think I have an above average understanding of supplements and steroids/prohormones. Most people that have read my posts would probably agree. They'll also say I have a point-blank-shooter type of mentality here. I usually don't sugar coat anything and say what needs to be said
Welcome, finally the king has arrived. This is an awesome opportunity. I love the idea of representing a store with so many quality products. (I've used a lot, lol) I used to rep for Finaflex here on AM, have several promo's and logs that I ran for them. I'm 33 years old, former personal trainer and membership manager, currently work as a physical educations teacher at a highschool in Rotterdam, Holland. Feel free to ask, if interested.
^Would be solid reps

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EDIT: I withdraw my application.

I vote for edje. He's the guy you want!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'd buy supplements from this guy any day. I've traded with him and he knows how to treat people well. Pick this guy and you'll have a winner on your team.
Speaking of which, I need another one of those "deals of a lifetime" like last time ;-)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again welcome to the board. I am glad to see Orbit joining our community here; with your reputation and product variety I feel you will do well here. As a past and current customer of yours I have found Orbit to be a quality retailer. I like to be a supporter of anything I recommend and as such am definitely open to this opportunity.

I have not had previous rep experience although I am a very active and known member of Anabolic Minds. I have come to call AM a kind of second home and want to be more involved in the community here. I try to assist other members whenever possible and in my time here have become fairly experienced with dietary supplements including specifically many that Orbit offers. I think being a rep for a retailer as opposed to a brand would be a great opportunity and I wouldn't have to become a pushy product promoter in the process. That being said I do work in the customer service and sales industry and feel confident in my abilities to make Orbit offers, deals, promotions, etc. known to users here who may be interested without being pushy and keeping up your company image.
I have traded with him and he would be an excellent choice to be a rep.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity here. I have never been a rep but would love to rep orbit as I have ordered from them several times and had great experiences.

I am active on am and have worked retail (SAMs club) for over 8 years. I was a supervisor and always had to help keep shoppers happy.

I am currently a high school teacher and love helping others. Being a part of the orbit team will allow me to teach and help people when choosing what to order and why.

I have a supp addiction as many forum members so can personally attest to many of the products orbit sells.

Great apps in here and best of luck in the selection process! Enjoy the Arnold!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Welcome orbit nutrition. I think driven2lift and afi are your best choices so far.

Driven - Very strong board presence, honest feedback, really positive guy on all fronts
Afi- Really helpful and patient, again a very positive guy

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, time to throw my app in!

I have been a company rep for 2 companies here on AM and other forums. Always considered AM my home turf though. While a rep for the two companies, I had a lot of fun coming up with new and fun promos to get product into people's hands. I even did promos out of my own compensation supps. just because. Any time there were questions, I always tried to answer them as best I could and in a curtious manner. There were times when dealing with some upset customers that I wanted to just tell them off but because I believe in great customer service, I worked with them in a curtious manner. I believe that the company name is at stake when I deal with someone so I should always do my best to make the company look good. Even if that means sending out my own product. I like to joke and have fun but when it's time to be serious, I'm serious.
Thank you for any consideration.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can back up Lukehayd's statements. He's very professional and would be an asset

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is going to be a very tough choice. Keep em coming guys! I want to give every one a chance to put their app in. We are going to run this until Monday.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, time to throw my app in! I have been a company rep for 2 companies here on AM and other forums. Always considered AM my home turf though. While a rep for the two companies, I had a lot of fun coming up with new and fun promos to get product into people's hands. I even did promos out of my own compensation supps. just because. Any time there were questions, I always tried to answer them as best I could and in a curtious manner. There were times when dealing with some upset customers that I wanted to just tell them off but because I believe in great customer service, I worked with them in a curtious manner. I believe that the company name is at stake when I deal with someone so I should always do my best to make the company look good. Even if that means sending out my own product. I like to joke and have fun but when it's time to be serious, I'm serious. Thank you for any consideration.
Good guy right here ^^

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm facing some tuff competition.....good luck to all, and may the best man, ..no....the best 2 men win;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not yet but Orbitnutrition will always have a special place in my heart :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Orbitnutrition, first off nice to see you here on AM.
Second, I want to suggest a very intelligent & helpful person that I met the first day here.
***Driven2lift****
He's been everywhere on this site & knows a lot. Allways helping people & just generally there all the time for who ever has questions, honestly.
I totally think that *****Driven2lift**** should be a rep for Orbitnutrition my friends;)