Awards
image-3493979165.jpg

image-3297614253.jpg

image-3659239440.jpg

Orbit wants happy customers I would say

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Anyone tried endosurge? I may give it a shot in the future.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I'm using it now in pct...
Can't really determine how effective it is being as I'm using quite a few things..

But I've never heard a bad comment on it.. $20 is hard to beat as well..

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lol yah I def don't not need any more of a libido atm. Would remind me of that episode of futurama

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of trying Endosurge myself.
It really does make a difference; a lot of natty t-booster supps increase total test levels but this does nothing to increase free test levels, which is what is available to bind to the androgen receptors - 1.5g/day of stinging nettle, however, will bind to and deactivate some SHBG, doing just that. Less testosterone gets caught up on SHBG, and you effectively have more circulating testosterone. There's not a single natural ingredient I'd recommend over 3,4-Divanil for better test levels.

roy_jones

Awards
Thanks for the info, Hyde. Your comments are in sync with my perceptions from the research I've done. My only hesitation has been discovering the issue with sourcing divanil that came up a few years back. I haven't had time to read about it. Is endosurge's strength in it's disclosed dosage? Were people chronically underdosing divanil prior to the discovery that the source material was 1/20th as strong as it was believed to be?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info, Hyde. Your comments are in sync with my perceptions from the research I've done. My only hesitation has been discovering the issue with sourcing divanil that came up a few years back. I haven't had time to read about it. Is endosurge's strength in it's disclosed dosage? Were people chronically underdosing divanil prior to the discovery that the source material was 1/20th as strong as it was believed to be?
I'm not sure. But I can tell you that I've used Endosurge Turbo on 2 separate occasions, an 8wk and a recent 4wk, and was very satisfied. I encourage you to get 2 bottles and go 8, as it takes some time to work (couple weeks or so it seems).

I used a bottle of their Maca Pro as well, and I can tell you that stuff most DEFINITELY will increase libido. It will be pronounced, and it works undoubtedly (this was 1.5g of BPS maca/day I was using).