New Years Resolutions

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Okay everyone New Years is coming I know we all have some resolutions to share so let's hear them !!

My resolution is:
Continue to focus on dieting and make that my primary commitment next to training. No more putting this aspect on the back burner, and to do monthly checkups with my diet boss

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
mine is to become more efficient in what i do

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mine is to squat 500 without wraps, pull 600 and total over 1400.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I like it !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I squat 480 in competiton w/ a belt and knee sleeves October 13th I believe, peaking for that. I'm off-cycle now and hit 455 in the same fashion in the gym a few weeks back (for a true grinder) on a day I felt good and just decided to work up. That's the strongest I've ever been off-cycle. Testing everything tomorrow at a mock meet to wrap up this recent training cycle and looking for 465. I'll be going back on within a month to get ready for another meet March 28th. Looking for my 500 then.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Work- more efficient with paper work and incentivizing employees better

Gym/bb/pL

February PL meet- raw, unequipped (no sleeves either)
D-480
B-300
S-380

@148.75lb

Bodybuilding
Pick a show (probably, maybe April 4th) and place better than my other show. Bring my quads in a little tighter, and thicken my chest (judges comments)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Work- more efficient with paper work and incentivizing employees better

Gym/bb/pL

February PL meet- raw, unequipped (no sleeves either)
D-480
B-300
S-380

@148.75lb

Bodybuilding
Pick a show (probably, maybe April 4th) and place better than my other show. Bring my quads in a little tighter, and thicken my chest (judges comments)
Dude your bench is stronger than mine, you can bench 310 in contest.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I squat 480 in competiton w/ a belt and knee sleeves October 13th I believe, peaking for that. I'm off-cycle now and hit 455 in the same fashion in the gym a few weeks back (for a true grinder) on a day I felt good and just decided to work up. That's the strongest I've ever been off-cycle. Testing everything tomorrow at a mock meet to wrap up this recent training cycle and looking for 465. I'll be going back on within a month to get ready for another meet March 28th. Looking for my 500 then.
doable but gonna take work no doubt

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
doable but gonna take work no doubt
Squat 485 (5lb PR) w/ belt & knee sleeves today, off cycle. That's a 5lb PR over my enhanced best. Also benched 295 today (8lb PR) and pulled 570 (8lb PR). Totaled 1,350 today off hormones, up 21lbs from on cycle numbers 3 months ago!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Squat 485 (5lb PR) w/ belt & knee sleeves today, off cycle. That's a 5lb PR over my enhanced best. Also benched 295 today (8lb PR) and pulled 570 (8lb PR). Totaled 1,350 today off hormones, up 21lbs from on cycle numbers 3 months ago!
Damn brother!

Solid numbers and PR city,
You're doing something right that's for sure

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn brother!

Solid numbers and PR city,
You're doing something right that's for sure
I think I've made progress because I haven't let up at all - I deloaded volume a ton the week after my last meet and then jumped right back into another Cube cycle, with extra benching/upper body work added in. 2 days a week I STRUGGLED to fit all the volume in on upper body days into a 2 hour session, and the lower days were always 90 min - I think it's just come down to a lot of work.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
legit numbers for sure

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's time to hit 142, be lean, and strong.