Orbit Nutrition Help

TitanTide816

Awards
It's got my order from the day the ban was announced. Ordered Olympus Labs 'the 1' and it was not in my shipment. Have contacted customer support. No answer yet. Any one on here affiliated with them that could give me some help ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you already did that though, I think maybe just wait a bit. They are probably just busy.
T-bone nailed it
CS will sort you out brother, right now as you may imagine we have a whole lot of traffic and orders to see to with the ban so it may take a but longer but you will be looked after,

If you don't hear back soon let us know

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I've had to contact Orbit's CS for two previous orders (no fault on their part) and although it usually took a day or so, they always responded. Even if it was just me freaking out because an order hadn't shipped yet. I feel your anxiety (I currently have THREE orders placed with them for PHs that I got in before the ban) but I'm sure they'll respond!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've had to contact Orbit's CS for two previous orders (no fault on their part) and although it usually took a day or so, they always responded. Even if it was just me freaking out because an order hadn't shipped yet. I feel your anxiety (I currently have THREE orders placed with them for PHs that I got in before the ban) but I'm sure they'll respond!
This. I have one that was backordered myself. A LOT of people were ordering ph/ds before the ban went into effect, and OL's shipment was just arriving at the end of the week so there's a lot of stockings to be filled here. Be patient and if you don't hear something next week contact CS again. But I think we're just slammed right now is all.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
the email is on the website bro

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Sorry to jump on this thread but I'm having the same problem! Ordered last week Monday before the ban in hopes to receive confirmation days later. Still no confirmation and left a few messages/emails. Should I be worried if I placed the order before the ban? All products were in stock at the time of my order. Thanks guys!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to jump on this thread but I'm having the same problem! Ordered last week Monday before the ban in hopes to receive confirmation days later. Still no confirmation and left a few messages/emails. Should I be worried if I placed the order before the ban? All products were in stock at the time of my order. Thanks guys!
I received mine two days ago and ordered the same day as you did

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should I start getting worried since there's no confirmation yet?
I wouldn't be worried. in fact, I never received shipping confirmation myself.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting on orbit to ship also.
Best bet. Count on Friday & hope for earlier. Thinking or hoping it will ship in the next 20 minutes or tomorrow will just cause you to worry.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
I wouldn't be worried. in fact, I never received shipping confirmation myself.
Thanks man. Never purchased through orbit before but heard they're a reputable company...just a little nervous I guess lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Order volume was record breaking last week, we are doing all we can to get orders out ASAP.

If in doubt throw a quick message to our customer service for an update

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
I appreciate the responses guys. I'm hoping I get them by this week

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the responses guys. I'm hoping I get them by this week
I had a backordered order due to waiting for the OL stuff to get in, and it of course came in like the day the ban was signed, so we've had insane volume of shipments. Spoke with our CS again today and they said they got it out today and sent me the tracking info on it, and it had some DermaTrest & Ostarine in it. So no worries, you'll be getting your order most definitely regardless of whatever you ordered.

It could honestly already be coming, and they just forgot to send you the tracking info - it's only a handful of guys after all, and when an industry-changing law like this goes down they're gonna be putting in some serious O/T to get us all our goodies.

Orbit has always come through for me, and you most definitely will get yours. We apologize for this delay and hope you guys can understand.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Hyde I'm currently waiting on transform and have contacted CS. I'm going to trust that they will get it out soon.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
I had a backordered order due to waiting for the OL stuff to get in, and it of course came in like the day the ban was signed, so we've had insane volume of shipments. Spoke with our CS again today and they said they got it out today and sent me the tracking info on it, and it had some DermaTrest & Ostarine in it. So no worries, you'll be getting your order most definitely regardless of whatever you ordered. It could honestly already be coming, and they just forgot to send you the tracking info - it's only a handful of guys after all, and when an industry-changing law like this goes down they're gonna be putting in some serious O/T to get us all our goodies. Orbit has always come through for me, and you most definitely will get yours. We apologize for this delay and hope you guys can understand.
Thanks Hyde...actually just got it yesterday afternoon. Big bummer all this had to happen but thanks for looking out for us!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Hyde I'm currently waiting on transform and have contacted CS. I'm going to trust that they will get it out soon.
Excellent - that's exactly the plan of action I suggest. I imagine it was the TransForm that held things up (there's been such a strong demand for OL, and the ban made things nuts); my whole order was OL actually so I can relate.

Thanks Hyde...actually just got it yesterday afternoon. Big bummer all this had to happen but thanks for looking out for us!
Very glad to hear it - no problem; we want you guys to get everything you need at great prices and to keep coming back! We're actually in the process of further expanding our product offerings with the ban taking ph/ds out of the picture - this is going to force anyone still using to go underground at some point, but a lot of guys will be looking for legal natural alternatives. Heck, a lot of the natty stuff can be stacked WITH hormones even for even greater effect (-epi comes to mind).

The market for proven stuff like bcaas, proteins, carbs, preworkouts, fatburners etc is only going to get better (and more competitive), and there will be more and more innovation with natural stuff coming down the pipes - we want to be there for that.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are swamped still. Doing our best to get everything shipped. If you placed a order it will be filled.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
that was expected considering the ban of phs

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
We are swamped still. Doing our best to get everything shipped. If you placed a order it will be filled.
Holding you to this��

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two orders and still haven't been shipped. Since 12/16 smfh Crazy!

Better be some bonus for the extremely long wait. I predict a month until I get my sh!t

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I hear you bro!

If I get my stuff and a sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience I'll give another chance. Unfortunately when I purchased my stuff there was no indication they were out of stock or a delay. And I have had to initiate contact in order to figure things out. A bit disheartening.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea same here. That's why I'm upset. They could've warned us before ordering. There were things i needed asap

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Just placed an order and got a tracking number almost immediately after submitting the order. Are you guys still running behind? Or should I expect it relatively quickly?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just placed an order and got a tracking number almost immediately after submitting the order. Are you guys still running behind? Or should I expect it relatively quickly?
Mine is still processing from the 16th

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yea same here. That's why I'm upset. They could've warned us before ordering. There were things i needed asap
i don't think they have control over that thoiugh, u know what i mean

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
i don't think they have control over that thoiugh, u know what i mean
They don't have control over what he needs and when but they do have control over their website and customer service. What he needed and when is irrelevent and makes this statement pointless. If said product page says "Ships in 3-4 business days" he should expect that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They don't have control over what he needs and when but they do have control over their website and customer service. What he needed and when is irrelevent and makes this statement pointless. If said product page says "Ships in 3-4 business days" he should expect that.
I agree.

We paid for 3-4 business day delivery. So if it takes this long than why are we paying for that?

It's ok a few days late but damn

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree.

We paid for 3-4 business day delivery. So if it takes this long than why are we paying for that?

It's ok a few days late but damn
I had a long order too, took a full 3 wks but everything showed. It just got crazy. Honestly you know the only thing you can do is email CS if you feel there's an issue, like if you want some kind of refund. But in the mean time, don't sweat it. You know they'll take care of you my man.

This does suck, and stuff does fall through the cracks too. I'm sorry; I know it really does blow and shouldn't be how it is. I'll try to get ahold of the boss and see if he knows what's going on with backorders or why there's still issue.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a long order too, took a full 3 wks but everything showed. It just got crazy. Honestly you know the only thing you can do is email CS if you feel there's an issue, like if you want some kind of refund. But in the mean time, don't sweat it. You know they'll take care of you my man. This does suck, and stuff does fall through the cracks too. I'm sorry; I know it really does blow and shouldn't be how it is. I'll try to get ahold of the boss and see if he knows what's going on with backorders or why there's still issue.
I feel you. But the thing is I ordered almost the same thing from other companies (ph ban) and I got my stuff already and I ordered after these orders. I never heard of a month wait lol. I emailed them and they said they're waiting.

The reason I'm more upset it's cause I have other stuff in the order that aren't ph's and I needed them and I also ordered for friends. So they all ask me like yoo what's going on?

I understand you guys are backed up but damn you guys should have control of it for it not to be this long it's all im saying.

Lol idk why we pay for shipping. It should be $.99 for shipping.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
all stores experience delays through the holidays, if u use amazon u will experience the same problem

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all stores experience delays through the holidays, if u use amazon u will experience the same problem
Nope not at all. My I have a few orders I placed all around and got them all besides these.

My boy ordered a week after the ban and got his too.

organometal

Awards
I ordered on the 12th and still haven't received anything (olympus products). I have emailed CS several times and keep getting responses of "soon." I really find that unacceptable. How do I get a real ETA? I generally rely on Orbit, but am not sure I will recommend you anymore.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I ordered on the 12th and still haven't received anything (olympus products). I have emailed CS several times and keep getting responses of "soon." I really find that unacceptable. How do I get a real ETA? I generally rely on Orbit, but am not sure I will recommend you anymore.
PM me with your order number brother

organometal

Awards
I am generally an anabolic lurker so can't pm - don't have 10 posts.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I spoke with customer service yesterday. I have two orders pending, one from 11/26/14 and the other from 12/16/14. I was informed that OL products are the hold up (TR3ST for me specifically) and that they expect to have all OL orders complete within the month, hopefully within the next two weeks. I know that doesn't take away the suck, but at least it's an update.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I placed an order on the 31st and it was delivered to my house today. Nothing missing from the order or anything. (I did not order any olympus labs products fyi)

I just thought I'd share my experience in case if anyone is having doubts about Orbit. Imo they are top notch.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you LDubs

The issues right now causing delay are with certain products that were back-ordered (huge PH orders placed with ban and stock was sold before it arrived)

If anyone is having concerns PM me with your order number, but please contact CS first as they will be faster than I can be

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yea, waiting sucks but overall I'm satisfied with thier level of communication. All my past orders have been filled and shipped quickly. I'll still order from them

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea, waiting sucks but overall I'm satisfied with thier level of communication. All my past orders have been filled and shipped quickly. I'll still order from them
Thanks for understanding; it appears to really be an OL supply issue. Those were mg/$ the best deals out there, and everybody stocking up was grabbing OL stuff. But since we started selling them we haven't even been able to keep OL in stock, and if their fulfillment falls off the map it kind of leaves us standing around twiddling our thumbs - the issues aren't entirely on our end.

That's not fair to Orbit's customers, obviously, but it's not even fair to Orbit - we never expected the supply to falter the way it has. Then we end up with egg on our face. This isn't a typical Orbit thing; we are generally extremely fast at fulfillment of orders.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nope not at all. My I have a few orders I placed all around and got them all besides these.

My boy ordered a week after the ban and got his too.
i ordered some leggings and i am still waiting for it for it be shipped, ya'll just love to whine like if its going to help.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i ordered some leggings and i am still waiting for it for it be shipped, ya'll just love to whine like if its going to help.
It's not just whining it's exposing a problem and for others to know as well and to hopefully resolve it.

Leggings? Where they do that at? Lol