Gotcha. This sucks!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this include formastane products? Also what about trest, or is that considered a rc?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Does this include formastane products? Also what about trest, or is that considered a rc?
What... Trest is DS that is both used for RC and regular market, so I'm guessing it is good.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What... Trest is DS that is both used for RC and regular market, so I'm guessing it is good.
It is good like clear of the ban or good for 20% off lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It is good like clear of the ban or good for 20% off lol
Oh oh. Well eventually maybe, but RC companies have trest so... Thinking it will be on market for some time, until they bust down on RC

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure they will throw it down as a ph, as its a precursor to 4hydroxy testosterone

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Oh oh. Well eventually maybe, but RC companies have trest so... Thinking it will be on market for some time, until they bust down on RC
The wording of the laws states that of the compound is structurally the same it will stay. You will more than likely have to go through different channels to get it though

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So sad. Damn ban.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
The way the law is wrote they will come after anything even if it isnt listed. No longer will it be safe(ish) to sell these and we have no plans to keep selling any DS's once this passes.

This is what basically makes it so that even selling ones not on the list can have the DEA show up at the door:
by adding at the end the following:
(C)
(i)Subject to clause (ii), a drug or hormonal substance (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone) that is not listed in subparagraph (A) and is derived from, or has a chemical structure substantially similar to, 1 or more anabolic steroids listed in subparagraph (A) shall be considered to be an anabolic steroid for purposes of this Act if—
(I)the drug or substance has been created or manufactured with the intent of producing a drug or other substance that either—
(aa)promotes muscle growth; or
(bb)otherwise causes a pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone; or
(II)the drug or substance has been, or is intended to be, marketed or otherwise promoted in any manner suggesting that consuming it will promote muscle growth or any other pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone.
(ii)A substance shall not be considered to be a drug or hormonal substance for purposes of this subparagraph if it—
(I)is—
(aa)an herb or other botanical;

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Will you still sell dermacrine?

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Get on this while you can guys
Remember orbit isn't going anywhere regardless of PH laws :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
image-2787867061.jpg

Email just went out, further discounted items and the code can still be used on them!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is kind of a sad day - knew it would end at some point, but still sad to see them go.

That being said, $14.40/bottle of Diabolix after the code is freakin' giving it away!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sucks as$$

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well at least Orbit isn't going anywhere. This new bill may cause a lull in the supplement market but out of adversity come ingenuity . Newer more advanced stuff will come out of this I know it. Shoot look at the last round of hormones ( SD M1T etc) they were great but they shut you down hard. This round produced trest and tren ph while advancing the technology in the harsher compounds. Did we loose some good supplements Sure. But new ones will always come We as consumers will be given a lot of BS products that don't work but we can sift through the nonsense to find our diamonds in the rough. Look at the new (-) epi products the ARA and anabeta elites. Shoot only a few years ago L arginine was the go to "Pump" product. Good stuff will come I know it.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Well at least Orbit isn't going anywhere. This new bill may cause a lull in the supplement market but out of adversity come ingenuity . Newer more advanced stuff will come out of this I know it. Shoot look at the last round of hormones ( SD M1T etc) they were great but they shut you down hard. This round produced trest and tren ph while advancing the technology in the harsher compounds. Did we loose some good supplements Sure. But new ones will always come We as consumers will be given a lot of BS products that don't work but we can sift through the nonsense to find our diamonds in the rough. Look at the new (-) epi products the ARA and anabeta elites. Shoot only a few years ago L arginine was the go to "Pump" product. Good stuff will come I know it.
I agree with this.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered a $200 order. Maybe another order in a day or so lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just ordered a $200 order. Maybe another order in a day or so lol.
Haha same here. I'm so broke from college I'm really crossing my fingers this stuff drops again. :/

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha same here. I'm so broke from college I'm really crossing my fingers this stuff drops again. :/
Ik sucks.

Me too. I'll be happy with 35-40%

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Ruthless33

Awards
What happens to orders processing as soon as they become illegal?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
This is true haha.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
lots of people will be injecting now lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PH Ban Last Chance, almost sold out!

Lower prices on the below products!!
Discount code will not work on these

Rxpharma Labs Epi-Rx $27.50
Rxpharma Labs Epi-Tren $29
Rxpharma Labs Tri-Plexx $35
Rxpharma Quad-Plexx $37.50

Code will work on these:
IronFlex Diabolix $17.99
Formabolic $29.99
Epi Xtreme $26.99
Alpha Male Cyborg $36
Alpha Male Morph $36
Alpha Male Mutant Plexx $44
Alpha Male Kronic $36
Alpha male Slice $36

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Well, I got...

4 Brawns
2 Nasty Masses
4 Deca-Drols

:D Winter GAINZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! + MUCH MORE!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
last hours slashed prices on below items.

Lower prices on the below products!!
Discount code will not work on these

IronFlex Diabolix $12.00
IronFlex Halox $14
Formabolic $25.99
Epi Xtreme $20.99
IronFlex Laxabolic $29.99
Alpha Male Cyborg $30
Alpha Male Mutant Plexx $30
Alpha Male Kronic $30
Olympus labs Stenabol $29.99
Olympus labs Tr1umph $29.99
Olympus Labs Dermafury $29.99
Olympus labs Dermastrength $35.99
Olympus D1methadrol $32.99
Olympus labs Strength $33.93
Olympus Labs Stenadrol $29.99

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Where is the TREST!?!?!?! and why is 5 hydroxy lax on the list of things to go?...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where is the TREST!?!?!?! and why is 5 hydroxy lax on the list of things to go?...
Half that list is already sold out even - lax I don't believe is getting banned, as it's herbal. But the rest of OL's line is on sale so I guess it was thrown in for fun.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
some nice dips in prices but expected

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Half that list is already sold out even - lax I don't believe is getting banned, as it's herbal. But the rest of OL's line is on sale so I guess it was thrown in for fun.
Thats what I was thinking but what ever Ill take it :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So is anyone still "chancing" an order?
Gov't doesn't care about your 10 bottles of PH's in your cupboard. They want the supp industry to stop manufacturing steroids. What's out there is out there; they're looking to cut off the supply and get it off the market so little Timmy can't walk into the local mom & pop supp shop and start taking Msten before all his high school football games.

Think of all the people that get pulled over & cops find pot on them? The cops throw it out or they give them a citation; it's drug dealers moving real amounts of stock that do time.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So is anyone still "chancing" an order?
Why not? What are they going to do? Bust you with hundreds of dollars of newly illegal supplements? Thats like a federal agent busting you for having a joint. Its peanuts to an elephant bro they just wanted to restict the selling of it they could give two Sh1ts about the normal guy consuming it. They are looking for the busts that will create headlines ( hundreds of thousands- millions)
Watch this video and then think about weather or not these guys got busted or not and they talk about the consumption and possession of a Federally illegal substance

[video=youtube;Fc_4WI8FwRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc_4WI8FwRg[/video]

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
On a side not can I combine my orders of diabolix that I placed a couple of days ago with my formabolic order that I placed a few hours ago or no?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On a side not can I combine my orders of diabolix that I placed a couple of days ago with my formabolic order that I placed a few hours ago or no?
Did you mention it in the comments section? If not, email our CS right away. That's usually not a big deal.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Did you mention it in the comments section? If not, email our CS right away. That's usually not a big deal.
It already shipped LOL no biggie I guess they were on top of it this morning. Want to empty that stock ASAP its just 5 bucks. got the formabolic for 23 bucks though. Hell ya

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It already shipped LOL no biggie I guess they were on top of it this morning. Want to empty that stock ASAP its just 5 bucks. got the formabolic for 23 bucks though. Hell ya
That's good stuff, no doubt. It's all sold out already, the Formabolic.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Last chance guys few more hours and it's probably all gone !!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That's good stuff, no doubt. It's all sold out already, the Formabolic.
I probably grabbed the last three bottles :spank:

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Anyone want to donate some form to my stash? Hehe.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome for the Quad stack - that is a seriously potent stack. One of the few pre-made stacks that just 2 caps/day really is the right dose. 1 bottle would be an excellent peak month for strength/size. 50mg DMZ, 30mg DMZ for huge glycogen filling & strength boosting & pumps plus 60mg M14ADD & 50mg Max LMG thrown in for some added wet mass & power. 4wks and you'll fully contract Swoliosis. I don't think I'd run it longer than 4wks though.