Supplement Facts Serving size: 1 Capsule Servings per container: 30
Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione 75mg
E. Cottonii Extract 10:1 400mg
Chrysin Cyclodextrin Complex 200mg

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME, glad to see bps bring an AI to the market, will always be an advocate of ai's

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Morning bump!
Great deal on this

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah ! Been wanting to try use AIs to get that grainy look, now we have Elimistane :D prepare yourselves for a long ass log for this

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Which would be a better fat burner to stack with this: Combustion or DCP 2.0?
Both are solid options, up to you if you want it stimmed or not.

Combustion would be great for fasted cardio/training

If you don't have several hours fasted at a few points in your day DCP may be your easier option

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cool, I was thinking about the following stack. Thoughts: Weeks 1-4 Elimistane Adrenosurge DCP 2.0 Weeks 5-8 Elimistane Adrenosurge Combustion I guess my thoughts are that I could use a stim break for a bit, so the DCP 2.0 will work for that. And then enter Combustion!
Should have you dry, and dropping stubborn fat easily. Adrenosurge will prevent the cortisol rise from dieting and have you sleeping well too.

Nice stack it should treat you well!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should have you dry, and dropping stubborn fat easily. Adrenosurge will prevent the cortisol rise from dieting and have you sleeping well too.

Nice stack it should treat you well!
My thoughts exactly - the first month of Adrenosurge should really prime you for some noticeable effects when the Combustion drops in. None of this will matter at all if your diet sucks obviously, but if you're operating in a caloric deficit you're definitely setting yourself up for the best possible results with this stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AWESOME, glad to see bps bring an AI to the market, will always be an advocate of ai's
i think it works out to right at $28 with code....very nice price for an innovative new ai!!!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it an irreversible steroidal AI like exemestane? What is it's MOA?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is it an irreversible steroidal AI like exemestane? What is it's MOA?
which ingredient are you refering to?
if you are talking about e cottonii apperently it's more comparable to a serm like tamoxifen.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Shout out to orbit nutrition!! I ordered elimistane last night and just received an email it has shipped!! Can't wait!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shout out to orbit nutrition!! I ordered elimistane last night and just received an email it has shipped!! Can't wait!!!
Glad you're happy - we try to keep on the ball at Orbit: gotta stay ahead of the competition ;)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
which ingredient are you refering to?
if you are talking about e cottonii apperently it's more comparable to a serm like tamoxifen.
I'm talking about the new product Elimistane, is this not an AI? I'm confused now

edit: I guess I missed that there are 3 ingredients. Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione - is this a steroidal AI? Not quite sure how it works. I always prefer steroidal AI's as they don't have any rebound effect and tend to be stronger. I haven't tried any of the new AI's out there, interested in this one

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm talking about the new product Elimistane, is this not an AI? I'm confused now edit: I guess I missed that there are 3 ingredients. Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione - is this a steroidal AI? Not quite sure how it works. I always prefer steroidal AI's as they don't have any rebound effect and tend to be stronger. I haven't tried any of the new AI's out there, interested in this one
Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione is Arimistane.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, I was thinking about the following stack. Thoughts: Weeks 1-4 Elimistane Adrenosurge DCP 2.0 Weeks 5-8 Elimistane Adrenosurge Combustion I guess my thoughts are that I could use a stim break for a bit, so the DCP 2.0 will work for that. And then enter Combustion!
I'd run it, sounds like a pretty serious stack!

You going to log results on the forum?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My understanding is E Cottonii is similar to tamoxifin.

100mg of EC= 10mg of tamox. Basically a serving is 40mg of tamox.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, but I can't find any documentation on whether it acts as an irreversible steroidal inhibitor or not.
Nevermind, I'm all good - found the info. Arimistane IS a suicidal AI. Awesome... I'm sold!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nevermind, I'm all good - found the info. Arimistane IS a suicidal AI. Awesome... I'm sold!
Arimistane seems to have very little effect on e2, anecdotally (and my personal findings). I would NOT use it for serious on cycle estro control. It tends to curb it ever so slightly, but the real usefulness is the dry, tight look it promotes, cortisol suppression when dieting (or just stressed at work), and promotion of natty test production. The other 2 ingredients will likely be much better for helping prevent gyno.

Arimistane will make you pee, seems to dry the joints out, and will most certainly tighten everything up some. Some natty guys claim it promotes strength; I can't really tell. But I've used it many times from many different brands and it will always get me peeing and drying out nice.

Take 150mg before bed and you'll wake up to pee 2-3 times and be tight as heck in the morning! The tightening seems to really last for about 4 hours for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
that is pretty impressive
My thoughts as well - I'm not familiar at all with this ingredient, but that is certainly a bold enough claim to warrant more attention! I believe in BPS's consistent quality a lot more than the RC sites I use lol

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Arimistane seems to have very little effect on e2, anecdotally (and my personal findings). I would NOT use it for serious on cycle estro control. It tends to curb it ever so slightly, but the real usefulness is the dry, tight look it promotes, cortisol suppression when dieting (or just stressed at work), and promotion of natty test production. The other 2 ingredients will likely be much better for helping prevent gyno.

Arimistane will make you pee, seems to dry the joints out, and will most certainly tighten everything up some. Some natty guys claim it promotes strength; I can't really tell. But I've used it many times from many different brands and it will always get me peeing and drying out nice.

Take 150mg before bed and you'll wake up to pee 2-3 times and be tight as heck in the morning! The tightening seems to really last for about 4 hours for me.
Ahh ok thanks. I was looking for an irreversible suicidal AI for on cycle purposes. Probably best to stick to aromasin then for that purpose. I'm not quite looking for cortisol suppression either since cortisol already gets readily eaten up / suppressed on cycle. Looks like this is best used standalone then or in PCT.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh ok thanks. I was looking for an irreversible suicidal AI for on cycle purposes. Probably best to stick to aromasin then for that purpose. I'm not quite looking for cortisol suppression either since cortisol already gets readily eaten up / suppressed on cycle. Looks like this is best used standalone then or in PCT.
That's how I would use it. Especially for PCT purposes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's how I would use it. Especially for PCT purposes.
Absolutely, when cort is really gonna climb while the body is trying to sort itself out.

That being said, the E Cottonii could make it useful on cycle to help fight gyno without worrying about lowering estro in general (when you're bulking, when you don't want libido to dip, etc). Perhaps in lieu of or as an adjunct to an on-cycle Raloxifene protocol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely, when cort is really gonna climb while the body is trying to sort itself out.

That being said, the E Cottonii could make it useful on cycle to help fight gyno without worrying about lowering estro in general (when you're bulking, when you don't want libido to dip, etc). Perhaps in lieu of or as an adjunct to an on-cycle Raloxifene protocol.
do you have a app in?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
do you have a app in?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Check out the promo we have going guys! Looking for 10 applicants all together :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
We are getting close to the end of this promo, so if you havent put an app, go for it!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
promos have started i see indeed

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Got the email for this not to long ago. It looks awesome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Elimistane Supplement Facts
Serving Size: capsule
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione 75 mg **
E. Cottonii Extract 10:1 400 mg **
Chrysin Cyclodextrin Complex 200 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Rice Flour and Gelatin.

Elimistane Directions:

Take 1 serving daily in the morning.

Warning:

Do not use this product without physicians supervision. Exercise extra caution if you suffer from bowel irritation, inflammatory disorders (especially of the GI tract), stomach ulcers. Keep bottle and capsule contents away from face and eyes except to swallow single dose. Do not use this product if you are currently using a prescription MAO-inhibitor. Do not exceed dosage recommended on the bottle. Please see a physician if you notice any adverse effects. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Does anyone know what could possibly cause the stomach issues???
NO....

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I do a good job do I get a badass BPS tshirt??

I know the point is to explore Elimistane, but c'mon.....those shirts are suh-weet!
I know a place where you could buy one of your own ;)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Promo ends tomorrow hyde, so dont procrastinate! Ha

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
a lot of people seem not realize they procrastinate often, i am one of those people that will only proscastinate on something i don't want or need to do, other than that i tend to mean business, cannot wait to try this supp.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a lot of people seem not realize they procrastinate often, i am one of those people that will only proscastinate on something i don't want or need to do, other than that i tend to mean business, cannot wait to try this supp.
a review would be nice!!!