Orbit Nutrition Delivery

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Not sure if there is another place for this but had to make a thread for this. Placed an order at 11:30 PM Monday night and just received my package. Not even 48 hours from order to delivery not to mention the easy SOCIAL code use. I've found my source for all supp orders in the future! Beyond impressed. Keep up the work fellas.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not sure if there is another place for this but had to make a thread for this. Placed an order at 11:30 PM Monday night and just received my package. Not even 48 hours from order to delivery not to mention the easy SOCIAL code use. I've found my source for all supp orders in the future! Beyond impressed. Keep up the work fellas.
Glad to hear it brother!
Thank you for the feedback

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
nice bro, yes no doubt orbitnutrition tends to be quicker than most stores i have used

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very glad to hear we impressed you; we're often VERY quick getting products into the customers' hands.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
The package says it came from Texas so being in the same state likely helped but man. First time I've not lamented having to pay shipping as it was well worth it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had good service also!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely don't live in the same state, and when my packages ship they're often here in 2 days.