Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is a great preWO if anyone was on the fence - tons of servings as well, as about 1.5 scoops will have you throwing stuff across the gym and there's def more servings than the package suggests. Plus the awesome price.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering how it was, looks solid but i would prolly add some more amp to the mix

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal but never tried. Has a good profile. Worth trying

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal but never tried. Has a good profile. Worth trying
1.3 scoops to tearing stuff in half and sweating through every layer you have on. But not like you're on meth, like you're focused and driven and powerful. I actually have never used meth, but I assume it would make you more random and out of it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I got a 1 serving sample a while ago, it's pretty decent. For the price you can't go wrong

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.3 scoops to tearing stuff in half and sweating through every layer you have on. But not like you're on meth, like you're focused and driven and powerful. I actually have never used meth, but I assume it would make you more random and out of it.
Damn loll. I love that tho. Meth Huh? Lmao good you never tried. I've never used any drugs neither. So we def can't compare.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Bro imagine the average meth user is up for 2-3 days at a time with some serious out of body wiring, I actually can stay up 2-3 days straight on any otc powerful stim but i don't get the messed up crash that these meth users experience, u should take a look at their 72 hour before and after shot, when on meth they look vitile and strong but when it wears off they look they aged a good 10 years.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro imagine the average meth user is up for 2-3 days at a time with some serious out of body wiring, I actually can stay up 2-3 days straight on any otc powerful stim but i don't get the messed up crash that these meth users experience, u should take a look at their 72 hour before and after shot, when on meth they look vitile and strong but when it wears off they look they aged a good 10 years.
Hahaha yeah it's some terrible stuff for sure. I know battery acid is a staple ingredient. That kind of tells you everything you need to know.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Still out deal if the day AM,

A good preworkout for $20 a tub, and then use the code SOCIAL on top of this to make it 18!

Get it while its in stock

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha yeah it's some terrible stuff for sure. I know battery acid is a staple ingredient. That kind of tells you everything you need to know.
so is ephedrine.. lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine isn't that bad lol

It actually really helps me breath.
in no way am i down playing it, but it goes to show u that a simple stimulant as ephedrine has the power to activate a compound like meth, no doubt ephedrine is pretty safe.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
in no way am i down playing it, but it goes to show u that a simple stimulant as ephedrine has the power to activate a compound like meth, no doubt ephedrine is pretty safe.
Yah meth is some bad ****.

Can't belive people take that ****.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quake is also still one of our Deals of the Day - don't miss out!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
quake does to seem to carry a good dose of amp citrate compared to other amp products from what i have analyzed