• Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orbit is very generous.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming orbitnutrition will have a booth at the olympia this year?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for them savings

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i believe the olympia has ended, did anybody go to it?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
i believe the olympia has ended, did anybody go to it?
Would love to one of these days.

If I was in the States I would have ventured over no doubt

At least social media and a few websites did some decent coverage of events so I felt in the loop

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Almost went last year, but flying across the country isn't free. Oh well, some year.

Last day for sale!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Would love to one of these days.

If I was in the States I would have ventured over no doubt

At least social media and a few websites did some decent coverage of events so I felt in the loop
a buddy of mine was over there as he does a lot of videography in vegas

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Almost went last year, but flying across the country isn't free. Oh well, some year.

Last day for sale!
yes i too am hindered from traveling as much as i would like due to the price of tickets

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
The venue hotel wasn't terrible when I checked pricing, but nothing in Vegas is generally cheap.

I got a VRBO with 5 other people and it was way cheaper. Had our own pool hot tub grill big screen etc.

Was a fantastic weekend. Loved seeing Kai Wolfe Phil big Ramey and others on stage. Such a cool experience, I can't wait til next year.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got a VRBO with 5 other people and it was way cheaper. Had our own pool hot tub grill big screen etc.

Was a fantastic weekend. Loved seeing Kai Wolfe Phil big Ramey and others on stage. Such a cool experience, I can't wait til next year.
Jelly bro! Ramy was looking leaner than ever, from the pics. And he's so much bigger and better than Dexter Jackson; but they give Jackson a gift because he keeps coming out to fight (despite never standing a chance to win again) and Ramy gets held back because he's Egyptian. Politics. Kai was nuts.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Jelly bro! Ramy was looking leaner than ever, from the pics. And he's so much bigger and better than Dexter Jackson; but they give Jackson a gift because he keeps coming out to fight (despite never standing a chance to win again) and Ramy gets held back because he's Egyptian. Politics. Kai was nuts.

The politics is BS I agree. It almost reminds me of boxing in a sense. Kai looked fantastic. Wolfe was out of this world and should have placed higher in my opinion, same goes for ramy. (I didn't see pre-judging so maybe that was the difference).

The 212's were really cool to see on stage as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The politics is BS I agree. It almost reminds me of boxing in a sense. Kai looked fantastic. Wolfe was out of this world and should have placed higher in my opinion, same goes for ramy. (I didn't see pre-judging so maybe that was the difference).

The 212's were really cool to see on stage as well.
I thought Wolfe should have at least edged out Rhoden (who always looks good, but Dennis just seems bigger AND leaner). Bet Flex looks like a dang blimp compared to the other 212 guys; he's just so massive for his frame. I mean, he's massive period.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I thought Wolfe should have at least edged out Rhoden (who always looks good, but Dennis just seems bigger AND leaner). Bet Flex looks like a dang blimp compared to the other 212 guys; he's just so massive for his frame. I mean, he's massive period.

Yeah he's a monster for 212 and I heard he's going to try and jump up with the big boys. Apparently he is 260 in the offseason I heard.

He is such a cool dude, super humble and seems like a good cat. Someone I'd like to meet.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The venue hotel wasn't terrible when I checked pricing, but nothing in Vegas is generally cheap.
well generally speaing, hotel prices are not too high anywhere in regular hotels to attract tourists but the rest of vegas is not cheap....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah he's a monster for 212 and I heard he's going to try and jump up with the big boys. Apparently he is 260 in the offseason I heard.

He is such a cool dude, super humble and seems like a good cat. Someone I'd like to meet.
Any vids of him I've seen gave me the same impression. We've had short Mr.O's before, he certainly stands a chance. It's no fun winning your class over and over and over again when you know you could be competitive w/ the big dogs. Especially for somebody as driven to be the best as a top Pro like that.