Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just tried to place an order with Orbit, but the shipping and discounts advertised here do not exist ???

Copy of not to company

On the AnabolicMinds forum it states,
"Flat Rate 5.95 Shipping on domestic orders."
When I went to input my order it says $ 6.95.
It also says on the forum, "Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!"
The Order site tells me this discount dose not exist ??

I would like to support a company that supports the forum, but I also would like to get what you advertise ???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hmm.

SOCIAL should work I use it myself regularly, are you using all caps?

As a Canadian the shipping details are a little unknown ti me, possibly a different rate based on your order size/weight, if you would like to PM me with order details I would happy investigate fir you

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmm.

SOCIAL should work I use it myself regularly, are you using all caps?

As a Canadian the shipping details are a little unknown ti me, possibly a different rate based on your order size/weight, if you would like to PM me with order details I would happy investigate fir you
The order is placed, I guess I did not use all CAPS. Thank You for your help. The $ 1.00 for shipping was no big deal but when both things did not work I got a bit peeved ! It is nice to know the Company Reps are not just there to sell, but also to service!!!! Thank again!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The order is placed, I guess I did not use all CAPS. Thank You for your help. The $ 1.00 for shipping was no big deal but when both things did not work I got a bit peeved ! It is nice to know the Company Reps are not just there to sell, but also to service!!!! Thank again!!
Sorry we didnt get back to you before the order was placed, I just reconfirmed that code works when in caps

Next time!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yes its got to be in big caps

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I must say I am impressed by Orbit, Driven2lift got back to me right away and I got an Email from Orbit. Customer service is A # 1. Thank you I will be ordering again!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I must say I am impressed by Orbit, Driven2lift got back to me right away and I got an Email from Orbit. Customer service is A # 1. Thank you I will be ordering again!!!
Really sorry we didn't get you straightened out in time; but I'm glad you know we've got your back! We're AM members just like you, we use supplements alongside our diet and training and we know that price definitely matters - that's why we represent Orbit. Sales and coupons matter, period.

Always check here for sales and deals before you order, or join our mailing list on Orbit's homepage on the lower lefthand side if you want to have our specials emailed to you as soon as they hit :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
orbit lives on these forums so his response typically is speedy