25% off Olympus Labs Line!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
been hearing good things on their topicals...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy deal.

cjdesmit

Awards
AHH I just placed an order over at nutriverse yesterday! :damnit1: How long is this sale going on for?!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AHH I just placed an order over at nutriverse yesterday! :damnit1: How long is this sale going on for?!
Damn. That sucks. Could've saved a bunch of money. A few days I believe. I'll try and find out

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be all week

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Freakin' awesome sale right here. We must have negotiated w/ OL for this; this is a steal truly.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Freakin' awesome sale right here. We must have negotiated w/ OL for this; this is a steal truly.
Bosses used OL product, got huge, intimidated them

Lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone on AM should be brolic this winter with this sale.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright thanks.. I have the worst freakin luck. Missed the Nutraplanet sale by a few days.. order from nutriverse.. now I miss this sale. FML.
Lmfao! Damn poor you. Atleast you know you might get jacked lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright thanks.. I have the worst freakin luck. Missed the Nutraplanet sale by a few days.. order from nutriverse.. now I miss this sale. FML.
Look at it this way - if you sign up for our email list we'll send you sale coupons as soon as deals go live - you'll get them before we even get to post them here. Check it out; signup is right on the bottom left of the page under the supplement categories:

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at it this way - if you sign up for our email list we'll send you sale coupons as soon as deals go live - you'll get them before we even get to post them here. Check it out; signup is right on the bottom left of the page under the supplement categories: http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/
This is the smart way

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome deal indeed. Man, do we even make money?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Big bump on this awesome OL sale, get this while you still can AM!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I once posted how Orbit took 2 weeks to get me an order once, that I wasn't happy with them. I take that back, must have been a once off.
I use them a lot now, and they are awesome. I ordered some Olympus on THU from Orbit, it was here yesterday (2 days later)!!

A great sale / savings as well... Really digging Orbit!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I once posted how Orbit took 2 weeks to get me an order once, that I wasn't happy with them. I take that back, must have been a once off. I use them a lot now, and they are awesome. I ordered some Olympus on THU from Orbit, it was here yesterday (2 days later)!! A great sale / savings as well... Really digging Orbit!!
Thanx bro. Glad you gave us another shot.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I once posted how Orbit took 2 weeks to get me an order once, that I wasn't happy with them. I take that back, must have been a once off. I use them a lot now, and they are awesome. I ordered some Olympus on THU from Orbit, it was here yesterday (2 days later)!! A great sale / savings as well... Really digging Orbit!!
Always glad to hear feedback like this!
Even as an international customer I am regularly impressed with their speed

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I once posted how Orbit took 2 weeks to get me an order once, that I wasn't happy with them. I take that back, must have been a once off.
I use them a lot now, and they are awesome. I ordered some Olympus on THU from Orbit, it was here yesterday (2 days later)!!

A great sale / savings as well... Really digging Orbit!!
glad orbit patched things up fot u

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Selling out of most of the stuff I wanted but went ahead and got a bottle of Ostar1ne for a future run.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epic is out of stock.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epic is out of stock.
This sale was up for a while. That's why when they're posted up, you should jump on it ASAP.

There will be another time.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are their any human studies on the ingredient in epic ? I bought long time ago a myostatin blocker and didn't gain any weight.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Im likin transFORM
Im Lovin Ep1c (on 2nd bottle)

I have a bottle of Osta im going to run later and if that stuffs legit, olympus labs will be one of my favorite companies.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are their any human studies on the ingredient in epic ? I bought long time ago a myostatin blocker and didn't gain any weight.
I believe they're on animals only. That being said, all the anecdotal broports on it seem to support the notion that it really does make a bit of an improvement in composition and muscular strength-endurance (especially noticed at sets of 15+ reps, similar to when beta-alanine's effects tend to manifest themselves). One of the guys I followed here on AM for 8 wks looked markedly different, like he'd done a 5wk run of Halodrol at 75mg or so for comparison. His diet was a slight deficit, performance increased, he gained maybe a lb or two and looked leaner/fuller.

That's all the encouragement I need to give it a go - what more could you want from a non-hormonal supp w/ no known sides?

But I don't believe there are any human studies.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im likin transFORM
Im Lovin Ep1c (on 2nd bottle)

I have a bottle of Osta im going to run later and if that stuffs legit, olympus labs will be one of my favorite companies.
I've heard nothing but positive accounts from everything anyone has logged on here, sponsored or not. They seem to have solid customer service too, which isn't always standard with a designer steroid distributor.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agreed, all positive feedback, company seems very genuine and provides product analysis along with open label formulas,

Add that to the fact Orbit is getting great sales on the line and its a real winner

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe they're on animals only. That being said, all the anecdotal broports on it seem to support the notion that it really does make a bit of an improvement in composition and muscular strength-endurance (especially noticed at sets of 15+ reps, similar to when beta-alanine's effects tend to manifest themselves). One of the guys I followed here on AM for 8 wks looked markedly different, like he'd done a 5wk run of Halodrol at 75mg or so for comparison. His diet was a slight deficit, performance increased, he gained maybe a lb or two and looked leaner/fuller. That's all the encouragement I need to give it a go - what more could you want from a non-hormonal supp w/ no known sides? But I don't believe there are any human studies.
I would like Human studies in a double blinded placebo controlled I bought a blocker long time ago and same thing, the company referenced rat studies and showed pictures but when I ran it for 3 months I got nothing dr it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would like Human studies in a double blinded placebo controlled I bought a blocker long time ago and same thing, the company referenced rat studies and showed pictures but when I ran it for 3 months I got nothing dr it.
I want a million bucks.....I'm not sure what you're expecting here? Orbit is a retailer, we strive to offer the hottest supps at the best prices with the best shipping and customer service to the best of our ability. If you need human studies to use something (which I completely understand) I'd wait to buy a product until AFTER I'd read the studies.

Olympus Labs would be the company you'd petition, or BLR or Evomuse, but if these companies are having success with a product without having to pay for human studies I doubt they'll ever carry any out unless it becomes the kind of staple that creatine monohydrate has become.

As an AM member to another, if you don't want to use the supps you bought tons of people would make you a fair trade right here on the boards. This is a great community and I've definitely got some great deals with others.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I want a million bucks.....I'm not sure what you're expecting here? Orbit is a retailer, we strive to offer the hottest supps at the best prices with the best shipping and customer service to the best of our ability. If you need human studies to use something (which I completely understand) I'd wait to buy a product until AFTER I'd read the studies.

Olympus Labs would be the company you'd petition, or BLR or Evomuse, but if these companies are having success with a product without having to pay for human studies I doubt they'll ever carry any out unless it becomes the kind of staple that creatine monohydrate has become.

As an AM member to another, if you don't want to use the supps you bought tons of people would make you a fair trade right here on the boards. This is a great community and I've definitely got some great deals with others.
me too hehehe

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any input on OL tr3n?
I just grabbed 2 bottles. Iv used other companies tren products before and I love the compound. Mg per mg OL looks to be he best.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have any input on OL tr3n?
I just grabbed 2 bottles. Iv used other companies tren products before and I love the compound. Mg per mg OL looks to be he best.
I know the T/D has been very well received, as have all their products in general, so I can't believe Tr3n would disappoint you. All I've used from them yet is Conqu3r, and it was fantastic.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
any topical from a reputable source will always deliver if its meant to be used in other deliveries besides oral consumption.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Just went back to buy more Tr3n. It's out of stock again :(

Will orbit be getting more soon??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hyde's digging got an answer for you,
Restocking many things today but tr3n is a week away

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Gotcha. Will the sale still be running when tr3n gets restocked?
That one is a good question.
I kind of doubt it will run that long but I will ask

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
[QU OTE=Driven2lift;4650584]That one is a good question.
I kind of doubt it will run that long but I will ask[/QUOTE]
Thanks driven.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
[QU OTE=Driven2lift;4650584]That one is a good question. I kind of doubt it will run that long but I will ask
Thanks driven.[/QUOTE]

No problem, I will post here as soon as we here back

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Gotcha. Will the sale still be running when tr3n gets restocked?
The Orbit Powers that be have spoken

The 25% off sale is (as it stands) open ended!

Lots of time to save on OL goodies
Mrbolt84

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
An early christmas is always welcomed lol

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just ordered some DMZ for a future run. Second time ordering from Oribit and I am not disappointed, one item will here today and the other tomorrow and I just ordered yesterday.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some DMZ for a future run. Second time ordering from Oribit and I am not disappointed, one item will here today and the other tomorrow and I just ordered yesterday.
We love to hear this kind of feedback; glad you're satisfied!