Sales this Weekend! 15% OFF!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
15% off Select lines this weekend only!!

15% off select lines with code 15OFF

code only good on instock products, no rain checks given

Save on the following lines:
Alpha Male Formulations
Prime Nutriiton
Black Stone Labs
Olympus Labs
Genomyx
EvoMuse

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So no excuses for not getting what you need - all these brands can be mixed and matched to give you a full cart of 15% off goodies!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So no excuses for not getting what you need - all these brands can be mixed and matched to give you a full cart of 15% off goodies!
Excellent company choices. 15% to start you off right this fall.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Excellent company choices. 15% to start you off right this fall.
Natty bulking time coming for me, thinking myosynergy + creignite + str3ngth

All on sale :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natty bulking time coming for me, thinking myosynergy + creignite + str3ngth All on sale :)
That sounds nice.

As for me is cycle stock up lol

Tr3st+ the one+ tudca+ some evomuse products

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
orbit wit dem sales, luv it haaha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sounds nice.

As for me is cycle stock up lol

Tr3st+ the one+ tudca+ some evomuse products
Speaking of Evomuse, picked up a BOGO on their Dry-Uretix. Love the added potassium to help keep the cramps away.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of Evomuse, picked up a BOGO on their Dry-Uretix. Love the added potassium to help keep the cramps away.
for me its the reverse potassium alone cramps me up where as sodium alone i am g2g

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Taurine is where its at. Helps regardless of which your body needs

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know what's funny I've had a bottle of dry-uretix for a while and I don't see how I can use it lol

How so you use yours? It says no more than 5 days of use only.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know what's funny I've had a bottle of dry-uretix for a while and I don't see how I can use it lol

How so you use yours? It says no more than 5 days of use only.
It's for drying out. For a bodybuilding contest without resorting to using potentially dangerous pharmaceutical diuretics (which can have some SCARY effects if done improperly), for a photoshoot or beach trip or anytime you wanna physically look your best. Pulling water out from under you skin is gonna make you look leaner & tighter. Lower your water and sodium the days leading up to an event, cut all carbs for a couple days entirely in combo w/ depleting workouts, then smash fruits or whatnot right before and watch the glycogen stores refill, all while the water under your skin has been lowering. It'll be a darn good look.

For me, I can weigh in a good 16 hours before I start lifting (about 5pm evening before) so I can cut water down to 219.9lbs or less, weigh, then start eating as much carbs sodium and fluids really as I can muster. I cut 5lbs just shutting off food/water 20 hrs before weigh in last time, no sweat cardio, saunas or diuretics, so w/ the Dry-Uretix I think even 8lbs would be a very safe bet.

If I go carbless a couple days prior I could drop some glycogen weight too and prob get a better uptake the night before the meet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5 days is honestly probably more than I'll need, but how heavy I am will determine how strict I have to be.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's for drying out. For a bodybuilding contest without resorting to using potentially dangerous pharmaceutical diuretics (which can have some SCARY effects if done improperly), for a photoshoot or beach trip or anytime you wanna physically look your best. Pulling water out from under you skin is gonna make you look leaner & tighter. Lower your water and sodium the days leading up to an event, cut all carbs for a couple days entirely in combo w/ depleting workouts, then smash fruits or whatnot right before and watch the glycogen stores refill, all while the water under your skin has been lowering. It'll be a darn good look. For me, I can weigh in a good 16 hours before I start lifting (about 5pm evening before) so I can cut water down to 219.9lbs or less, weigh, then start eating as much carbs sodium and fluids really as I can muster. I cut 5lbs just shutting off food/water 20 hrs before weigh in last time, no sweat cardio, saunas or diuretics, so w/ the Dry-Uretix I think even 8lbs would be a very safe bet. If I go carbless a couple days prior I could drop some glycogen weight too and prob get a better uptake the night before the meet.
Basically to show off cause I don't do any bb contest lol.

Sounds good. Gonna use it next summer than lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Basically to show off cause I don't do any bb contest lol.

Sounds good. Gonna use it next summer than lol.
I've tried twice to get it right coming into a float trip.

I'm still playing with it, but taking a diuretic like this will probably make the biggest difference anyway. No matter how lean or fat your are, losing subcutaneous water is gonna make you look better.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Before my honeymoon (beaches in Cuba) I shredded up using a similar product + Form

I was also just ending an OG Erase Pro run

Joints were hell

Abs were popped

Totally worth it ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
indeed but i have overdosed on taurine which had me feeling more depleted and sleepy lol
Really? I've done 4 doses of 5 grams on Msten/day to keep pumps under control. No issues. It's one of the most prevalent aminos in the body.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Really? I've done 4 doses of 5 grams on Msten/day to keep pumps under control. No issues. It's one of the most prevalent aminos in the body.
It was a dose of 10 grams i believe and i was not on cycle of anything lol