SNS requests!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
SNS is joining Orbit!

We've seen the feedback and heard the requests so we're making it happen AM!

What we would like to know now is what products from the SNS line you would most like to see us offer!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I myself would love to see:

Top 3:

Creatine monohydrate
Citrulline Malate
X-gels

Also:

Beta Alanine
Reduce XT
Growth Factor
Cissus XT

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
X-gels for sure, the 1.2 kg creatine, DAA, and ALCAR. Those are the ones I'd order most most often. Maybe Reduce XT, and Inhibit P as well

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know the IF crew are regulars if Orbit and may have some requests here bcazo tyga tyga McCrew530 lukehayd

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
X-gels
Cissus XT
Phenibut XT
Agmatine
Inhibit P
some of my tops

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Xgels and gfxt are two obvious ones that show amazing results. I'd love to see you guys carrying agmatine for sure, and as mw1 said, tta-500 is a great option. Pretty much everything SNS would be a good thing to have on your site lol people just flat out like the products.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Xgels and gfxt are two obvious ones that show amazing results. I'd love to see you guys carrying agmatine for sure, and as mw1 said, tta-500 is a great option. Pretty much everything SNS would be a good thing to have on your site lol people just flat out like the products.
I have all of the above in my cabinet!
Just dosed my Xgels actually!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I have all of the above in my cabinet!
Just dosed my Xgels actually!
Good stuff bro, I love a gfxt xgels agmatine tta-500 stack. Strength pumps fat loss and recovery are all you could ask for out of a stack!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have always wanted to try growth factor so put that in the list :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I have always wanted to try growth factor so put that in the list :)
I use it year around at 3 or 4 caps a night. If your running a single bottle do 5 caps. You'll enjoy it.
It works well.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'd be glad to send you a sample pack
I would appreciate that, and would be more than willing to post a review. Should I pm you my address?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
glad to see this, def bring in x-gels

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump for more requests so we can get this rolling! :)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit-p, TTA, reduce xt, (always wanted to try x gels), glycophase, Glucuronolactone(another one I have always wanted to try)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Monohydrate
X-Gels
Growth Factor XT
Cissus XT

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus Xt and caffeine free Focus Xt
Inhibit P

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA
growth FactorXT
Xgels
Agmatine

some sort of stack would be sick

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Inhibit-p, TTA, reduce xt, (always wanted to try x gels), glycophase, Glucuronolactone(another one I have always wanted to try)
I I'm in love with glycophase lol on refeed days especially

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I I'm in love with glycophase lol on refeed days especially
I think it is the only GDA I have yet to try out, if we get this at Orbit that will change

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one of the best GDA on the maket

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if they bring that in and have a stack, it would be awesome maybe reduce xt+glycophase+tta-500+imhibit-P that would be sweet

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it is the only GDA I have yet to try out, if we get this at Orbit that will change
I like it a lot more than Slinshot. I can feel Glycophase working if I go too long w/out the carbs on an empty tank. Slinshot....eh.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What SNS would you like to see us get in Hyde?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What SNS would you like to see us get in Hyde?
I have a bunch, thus don't care if we pick it up anytime soon lol, but SNS's creatine mono is the best I've used, factoring in mixability & bang for buck. Good stuff.

Glycophase for sure if I have to pick one item. I like it more than Slin Sane, which is its closest competitor price-wise. As mentioned, it's better than Slinshot & I feel on par with Glycobol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Requests so far have been sent up to the boss men and the additions are being decided upon but we want to keep this rolling another 4-5 days to see what else AM wants added.

If you have other requests please let us know, or if you know a member on AM that uses SNS products give them a mention here so their opinion can be heard.

Knowing Orbit the intro pricing will be great when we get this going!

Four_Stroke

Awards
Curious to know if there will be some sort of SNS intro sale???

Most of the SNS products I use have been covered
X-gels, growth factor, alcar, yohimbine, DAA, Creatine, Cissus, Inhibit P, reduce XT, glycophase, BA, trib, TMG, caffeine, agmatine, i think that's mostly it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I suspect some great intro deals, but as we haven't even confirmed the line additions yet cannot say any specifics about a sale. Once this time is closer we will let everyone know

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agmatine both the 90 and 180 capsule versions, plus the powder 50 and 100 gram versions. Personally I like powder better. Alcar 500 definitely. Beta Alanine 501 capsule size(lasts a lonnnng time!).

Of course Focus XT the caffeine free version as well as the regular version.

Betaine Anydrous powder

Growth Factor XT, X-gels(Growth Factor I gotta say makes for an awesome nights sleep. I sleep very soundly on this. As long as I take it on empty stomach. It's like my head hits the pillow and within maybe 10 minutes I'm out and then it's morning.)

Cissus XT

Creatine Mono

COP

Leucine

Reduce XT

TTA 500

Picamilion 50 and 150 mg per cap versions. -Great too reduce stress. Might also help all the dang stim addicts on here wind down at the end of the day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Curious to know if there will be some sort of SNS intro sale???

Most of the SNS products I use have been covered
X-gels, growth factor, alcar, yohimbine, DAA, Creatine, Cissus, Inhibit P, reduce XT, glycophase, BA, trib, TMG, caffeine, agmatine, i think that's mostly it.
I can tell you that Orbit will often have sales on some or all of a newly added brand's products to celebrate their ar***** with a bang - no promises, but not uncommon to see some hot deals right off the bat to give people a chance to get acquainted with some fun new supps! Keep your eyes peeled & get on our mailing list if you're not already for emails as soon as sales & promo codes go live :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump for any more SNS love & requests

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really any product they have would be good it doesn't matter too me. They are all really good

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
As long as X-gel is in the stack I'm happy. It is an amazing product!

I just wish I didn't have an injury so I could have used it everyday.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine both the 90 and 180 capsule versions, plus the powder 50 and 100 gram versions. Personally I like powder better. Alcar 500 definitely. Beta Alanine 501 capsule size(lasts a lonnnng time!).

Of course Focus XT the caffeine free version as well as the regular version.

Betaine Anydrous powder

Growth Factor XT, X-gels(Growth Factor I gotta say makes for an awesome nights sleep. I sleep very soundly on this. As long as I take it on empty stomach. It's like my head hits the pillow and within maybe 10 minutes I'm out and then it's morning.)

Cissus XT

Creatine Mono

COP

Leucine

Reduce XT

TTA 500

Picamilion 50 and 150 mg per cap versions. -Great too reduce stress. Might also help all the dang stim addicts on here wind down at the end of the day.
I find ALCAR to be underrated, truly functional supplement.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
bigT is a good dude, but yeah alcar is bomb

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orbit has it in the works
Will be spreading the word as soon as it is finalized :)
If you guess the exact eta though, we'll give you a giant jar of jellybeans. Assuming you also correctly guess the exact number of beans in the jar ;)

1384277600000-beans.jpg

*Surfboard & ominous fellow in the welding mask not included

Reactions: mw1
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
that is a crap ton of jelly beans lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the mask because he is a jelly bean thief?
Most likely because he bought such a tremendous amount of candy....nobody should be proud of that lol. Probably also why he's wearing a hoody ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
So now we have the jelly bean monsta, i like the sound of that lol