AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
anyone use this? i may give it a go to see if it aids in muscular endurance
Endurance is where it shines. Best product I've tried in some time

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
how does it compare to beta alanine or creatine when u first start using it?
Wont "feel" it acutely like you would with BA, and in my experience did not effect pumps or glycogen storage like creatine.

The endurance effects were quickly noticed, intra-workout recovery was improved and I had to increase volume to get the same level of fatigue.
I cycled off of BA while I ran it and endurance still vastly improved.

Aesthetic change is gradual and IMO due to the extra energy expended in workouts and better recovery via Myostatin inhibition and better MPS.
I found it to be more of an accelerator for results, still requiring the work to be put in, rather than creatine with muscle size improvements just by having it saturated.

I plan on keeping it in my arsenal 12 weeks on 4 off from here on out. I expect prices may come down with time and more market competition

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
anyone use this? i may give it a go to see if it aids in muscular endurance
There are multiple logs on here now, most of them finished, if you wanted to read through to get all the firsthand details. I followed CT3's & he was liking it as far as I could tell.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Wont "feel" it acutely like you would with BA, and in my experience did not effect pumps or glycogen storage like creatine.

The endurance effects were quickly noticed, intra-workout recovery was improved and I had to increase volume to get the same level of fatigue.
I cycled off of BA while I ran it and endurance still vastly improved.

Aesthetic change is gradual and IMO due to the extra energy expended in workouts and better recovery via Myostatin inhibition and better MPS.
I found it to be more of an accelerator for results, still requiring the work to be put in, rather than creatine with muscle size improvements just by having it saturated.

I plan on keeping it in my arsenal 12 weeks on 4 off from here on out. I expect prices may come down with time and more market competition
gotcha, reminds me of sublingual ATP.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
There are multiple logs on here now, most of them finished, if you wanted to read through to get all the firsthand details. I followed CT3's & he was liking it as far as I could tell.
thanks will take a look!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just so everyone knows, Viron just landed at Orbit as well :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
tongat is great stuff, i feel it within the first dose, boosts my overall energy and endurance, but u got to cycle it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why cycle it?
Never used it exclusively, just as trace ingredients, but I'd assume for the same reasons as a lot of supps: your body gets used to it & you stop getting the pop from it. Not to say it's not still working, but if the primary goal is to change how you feel & you stop feeling that boost, might as well cycle off.

Caffeine is a perfect example. If you build a huge tolerance to it, and you begin to just drag butt all day without it, & have to drink a lot just to get by, that doesn't mean it's not working anymore: increased CNS alertness, decreasing perception of pain, etc is all still in motion. But if you're drinking it to get a boost, & it's become impossible to get that, it's probably time for a stim break.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Never used it exclusively, just as trace ingredients, but I'd assume for the same reasons as a lot of supps: your body gets used to it & you stop getting the pop from it. Not to say it's not still working, but if the primary goal is to change how you feel & you stop feeling that boost, might as well cycle off. Caffeine is a perfect example. If you build a huge tolerance to it, and you begin to just drag butt all day without it, & have to drink a lot just to get by, that doesn't mean it's not working anymore: increased CNS alertness, decreasing perception of pain, etc is all still in motion. But if you're drinking it to get a boost, & it's become impossible to get that, it's probably time for a stim break.
Guess that's a good way to look at it.
I was doing 5 on 2 off but I said the hell with it and just started running 2 caps a day lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guess that's a good way to look at it.
I was doing 5 on 2 off but I said the hell with it and just started running 2 caps a day lol
Like anything else, listen to your body. If you feel great, great, & if you don't, adjust dose/cycle off as you see fit. If nothing else, running it the way BLR suggests shouldn't hurt you. 5 on/2 off would certainly delay getting used to it though as opposed to staying on day in/day out.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Never used it exclusively, just as trace ingredients, but I'd assume for the same reasons as a lot of supps: your body gets used to it & you stop getting the pop from it. Not to say it's not still working, but if the primary goal is to change how you feel & you stop feeling that boost, might as well cycle off.

Caffeine is a perfect example. If you build a huge tolerance to it, and you begin to just drag butt all day without it, & have to drink a lot just to get by, that doesn't mean it's not working anymore: increased CNS alertness, decreasing perception of pain, etc is all still in motion. But if you're drinking it to get a boost, & it's become impossible to get that, it's probably time for a stim break.
this, agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Broscience! Haha but I do believe what I'm saying, fwiw.
not completely bro, one can build tolerance to caffeine due to nmda deregulation, which is why i am a fan of mag oil. anything u take in ur body lessens its intended effect over time unfortunately.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I think i'd like to try this... but there seems to be no way to get hold of it in the UK? Any ideas guys? Another great product it seems from Black Lion.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not completely bro, one can build tolerance to caffeine due to nmda deregulation, which is why i am a fan of mag oil. anything u take in ur body lessens its intended effect over time unfortunately.
You can build a tolerance to it, but that doesn't mean all of the effects (good & bad) are decreased. Like I said, pain tolerance amongst other things continues.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the heads up man!
Of course - & pick yourself up some of Olympus Labs' Conqu3r preworkout if you need some preWO while you're at it - price just got slashed to under $29 a tub, & it's honestly one of the best I've ever used. I really don't like half the pre's I've tried, fwiw. Stuff is great. Nothing to do with Follidrone, but I figured I'd mention it since it's so affordable right now :biggthumpup:

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I am glad that product is finally back in stock because customers are asking for it left and right.

I'm running myo inhibitor by olympus labs and it is pretty good. Right now I haven't been able to see it's full potential because I've been cutting for 7 months and I have hit a wall so this week I just started adding a little carbs back into my diet.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I could never cut for 7 months!
I torn my labrum so I didn't workout for a year and just studied and worked all the time. I think lost to an inch and half to two inches from my arms and I had a waist size of 42"+. I got REALLY FAT!

Right now I'm close to 10% and have added all the size back and probably a little more. It has been a VERY loooooong keto diet with lots and lots of cardio.

I got a nerve pinch 2 weeks into being back in the gym too lol...but I worked out through it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well that is a hell of a comeback Colbert, always inspiring to hear these kinds of stories

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I torn my labrum so I didn't workout for a year and just studied and worked all the time. I think lost to an inch and half to two inches from my arms and I had a waist size of 42"+. I got REALLY FAT!

Right now I'm close to 10% and have added all the size back and probably a little more. It has been a VERY loooooong keto diet with lots and lots of cardio.

I got a nerve pinch 2 weeks into being back in the gym too lol...but I worked out through it.
That's crazy! Incredible progress brother!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Well that is a hell of a comeback Colbert, always inspiring to hear these kinds of stories
That's crazy! Incredible progress brother!

Thanks guys. I'm not going to lie, it's been exhausting. I have to wake up 5am everyday to do cardio before I get really to go to work. God bless coffee because without it I would be screwed lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I'm not going to lie, it's been exhausting. I have to wake up 5am everyday to do cardio before I get really to go to work. God bless coffee because without it I would be screwed lol.
Hey at least the black coffee supports the fatloss & heart health, right?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You can build a tolerance to it, but that doesn't mean all of the effects (good & bad) are decreased. Like I said, pain tolerance amongst other things continues.
to some extent the effects due decrease but nonetheless they stay around.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

wow, never thought you would have gained that much, congrats on progress though.