GAT jet fuel is our deal of the day

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I remember getting email from that company when they first came out, not a fan of profile of supps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is still active, for those interested in the sale!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting that it contains tta, i thought that ingredient was gone.....any way of finding out amount?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Call GAT & beg for answers?
you think they would make me beg....lol.

i used the og jet fuel years ago, nice stim effect- almost comparable to the og vpx redline caps...but haven't used any of the re-fomulations.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, my experience is reformulations are never as good as the original if you really like the og....but if you didn't you might be in for a treat now. For interest, no interest for me in the og jack3d really. But jack3d micro is a completely diff product w/ the same name, & it's pretty great. Jack3d Advanced I don't care for. Funny how that works out. When NOXipro lost the dmaa it just wasn't as good - but it's still an all positive preworkout for me & I don't have a single bad thing to say about it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, my experience is reformulations are never as good as the original if you really like the og....but if you didn't you might be in for a treat now. For interest, no interest for me in the og jack3d really. But jack3d micro is a completely diff product w/ the same name, & it's pretty great. Jack3d Advanced I don't care for. Funny how that works out. When NOXipro lost the dmaa it just wasn't as good - but it's still an all positive preworkout for me & I don't have a single bad thing to say about it.
og no shotgun was the preworkout of choice for me for a number of years, once the reformulations started i was done with it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That honestly was an impressive blend; never had a tub but really liked the samples I had. Lot of get up & go for me.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
How ate gats products? I have never tried them before.

og no shotgun was the preworkout of choice for me for a number of years, once the reformulations started i was done with it.
NO shotgun is good right now for intra workouts though, due to the pepto pro protein in it, with some added carbs using it during lean bulking season is a killer intra workout. Especially if you use insulin or insulin mimicking supplements.

I know they make an intra workout version of it but I like the extra sons :D if you do John meadows workouts you'll definitely need it lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How ate gats products? I have never tried them before.

NO shotgun is good right now for intra workouts though, due to the pepto pro protein in it, with some added carbs using it during lean bulking season is a killer intra workout. Especially if you use insulin or insulin mimicking supplements.

I know they make an intra workout version of it but I like the extra sons :D if you do John meadows workouts you'll definitely need it lol.

Mountaindog scares me. Just seems like guaranteed puking on some days. Not that that's a dealbreaker, but it's not for the faint of heart if done strictly!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And to answer your other question, Colbert, Nitraflex is a pretty strong stim preworkout for me. Not as big of a pump/endurance as they advertise for me, more like a hurricane of energy (similar to the old 1MR from BPI). I'm not big on it, but I've used a couple tubs. Watermelon & pineapple are both kind of hard to drink because they're so tart, but it mixes up in very little water, works very fast, & for some reason has a really addictive aftertaste. A couple guys at my gym love it like no other, fwiw. I'm not one of them though lol; it's too strong for my like at the full scoop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 23
Weight Loss 0
Supplements 2
Weight Loss 0
Supplements 1