Mothers Day Sale

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
10% off Mothers Day Sale

In honor of all our mothers we are having a 10% off sale.
Use code MOM10 to save 10% off everything in the store.

*code good until Monday 5/12/14

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And we hope everyone has a wonderful mother's day at that - to everyone who is a mother, thank you so much for everything you've done. Don't forget to let em know how important they are, AM!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Would love to use this on sns products....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
lol bought my mother some pes select for mother's day, she loves it which is cool. my mother thought i bought it for retail price, i was like hellz no, got shiz at orbitnutrition lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol bought my mother some pes select for mother's day, she loves it which is cool. my mother thought i bought it for retail price, i was like hellz no, got shiz at orbitnutrition lol
Bet your mom's a happy camper based on all the good stuff I've heard on select. Really want to get around to trying it, but I have a lot of protein in the cupboard yet. One of these days...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Bet your mom's a happy camper based on all the good stuff I've heard on select. Really want to get around to trying it, but I have a lot of protein in the cupboard yet. One of these days...
most bber's overloadn on the protein, i usually use 15lber within 2-3 months

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've backed my protein down a lot actually - I just do a minimum of 200g/day, but I eat almost entirely whole food now besides my post shake & aminos intra. Liking that a lot. But when I buy protein I buy in bulk, hence the stockpile. Cheaper that way.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I've backed my protein down a lot actually - I just do a minimum of 200g/day, but I eat almost entirely whole food now besides my post shake & aminos intra. Liking that a lot. But when I buy protein I buy in bulk, hence the stockpile. Cheaper that way.
yup, moderation is best in my experience, i overdid it for years