Orbit Welcomes Olympus Labs!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This is great. Good to see Olympus on more sites.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome OL! Glad to have you guys, sincerely.
MrKleen73 look what just showed up!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i like their labels, cool layout

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah:)
Glad we have you guys - really excited for the Tr3n. I've also been eying the Str3ngth for off-time too. And Tr3st is the first product out there with realistic dosing for oral trestolone.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad we have you guys - really excited for the Tr3n. I've also been eying the Str3ngth for off-time too. And Tr3st is the first product out there with realistic dosing for oral trestolone.
STR3NGTH is the real deal. I used it as a part of my PCT protocol (I was on for 7 months) and didn't lose ANY strength.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
STR3NGTH is the real deal. I used it as a part of my PCT protocol (I was on for 7 months) and didn't lose ANY strength.
I'm pretty intrigued by it. All of the study references I've seen support the notion that it's also downright good for you. Very good to know, since my off-time is mainly for recovery purposes.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty intrigued by it. All of the study references I've seen support the notion that it's also downright good for you. Very good to know, since my off-time is mainly for recovery purposes.
Yeah... We have a transdermal version in the works too.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Almost as excited as if Mila Kunis was in my bed
Get buffed up with some Olympus goodies and chances if getting her go up!

Marketing: add hotties, profit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get buffed up with some Olympus goodies and chances if getting her go up!

Marketing: add hotties, profit.
I've noticed the SNS banners on AM seem to be using that strategy as of late. It doesn't remotely compel me to buy any more than usual from them, but I don't hate it :salook:

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're going to put it to the test. We hope it's as popular as we are seeing on the forums.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We're going to put it to the test. We hope it's as popular as we are seeing on the forums.
I would think it will be, great line

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We planning on stocking the Stano & Furaza from OL? Everybody loves those compounds

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
We planning on stocking the Stano & Furaza from OL? Everybody loves those compounds
OL doesn't make stano....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OL doesn't make stano....
Shame, I was thinking STENadrol was STANodrol when I'd checked them out a few months ago. But Stano is a common product to be dosed waaaaay higher than the pills were capped, like trest, furaz, trendione. Seems fitting for them to release one at some point.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Shame, I was thinking STENadrol was STANodrol when I'd checked them out a few months ago. But Stano is a common product to be dosed waaaaay higher than the pills were capped, like trest, furaz, trendione. Seems fitting for them to release one at some point.
It's all good they are very similar names. I think they should come out with stano! 400mg caps ftw!!!! Lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good they are very similar names. I think they should come out with stano! 400mg caps ftw!!!! Lol
I'll see what we can do. I personally think that TR3ST blows Stano out of the water but... maybe...BTW orbit customers, check out the thread I started in company promotions subforum. We're giving out 2 bottles of D1METHADROL for deserving members to log.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'll see what we can do. I personally think that TR3ST blows Stano out of the water but... maybe...BTW orbit customers, check out the thread I started in company promotions subforum. We're giving out 2 bottles of D1METHADROL for deserving members to log.
But it's more for beginners, it has less sides, and at high doses its effective. 120 400mg caps would be great, also it could be slightly cheaper than trest.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But it's more for beginners, it has less sides, and at high doses its effective. 120 400mg caps would be great, also it could be slightly cheaper than trest.
True that.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
beginners do well with smaller doses anyway as they have much more ar receptors untouched.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just want Stano because it's dry. I do awesome w/ dht compounds; bring on the dry androgens - it's gyno I have to wrestle. Gotta be VERY careful with aromatizing compounds, & nothing aromatizes like trest. Shame, because there's literally no other drawbacks. Perfect base compound. Very anabolic AND androgenic, decreased bf, jacked up strength, great muscle-building. IMHO Stano is the inferior compound, but for someone who doesn't have to worry about male pattern baldness, it's the perfectly simple base compound.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I just want Stano because it's dry. I do awesome w/ dht compounds; bring on the dry androgens - it's gyno I have to wrestle. Gotta be VERY careful with aromatizing compounds, & nothing aromatizes like trest. Shame, because there's literally no other drawbacks. Perfect base compound. Very anabolic AND androgenic, decreased bf, jacked up strength, great muscle-building. IMHO Stano is the inferior compound, but for someone who doesn't have to worry about male pattern baldness, it's the perfectly simple base compound.
Agreed. I was talkin with the ironflex guys a few weeks ago about a stack of msten or dmz with trest in one cap. Like 10mg msten 15mg trest or something. I think it would be solid. The raws are expensive but its still doable.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really don't think we'll be doing a stano.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
interested in your plans for transdermals!!! what else are you planning?
This^

Also Olympus Labs are you guys bringing the rest of your lineup to Orbit anytime soon? We've already sold out of Ep15tane!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interested in your plans for transdermals!!! what else are you planning?
- Transdermal trestolone
- Transdermal laxogenin
- Trestolone acetate
- Trestolone cypionate
- Halodrol clone
- Ostarine clone
- Triumphalis clone
Hyde It's up to Orbit! I'd love to see them picking up our whole lineup for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
- Transdermal trestolone
- Transdermal laxogenin
- Trestolone acetate
- Trestolone cypionate
- Halodrol clone
- Ostarine clone
- Triumphalis clone
@Hyde It's up to Orbit! I'd love to see them picking up our whole lineup for sure.
halodrol in td? i haven't ran a cycle in years, but i admit that sounds VERY tempting.

reduced liver toxicity would be a huge factor in my case!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
halodrol in td? i haven't ran a cycle in years, but i admit that sounds VERY tempting. reduced liver toxicity would be a huge factor in my case!!!
No, of course not TD. Only trest and lax will be TD at this point.There is no point in doing TD 17a-alkylated compounds... They would still be liver toxic. And molecular weight of Halodrol is so big (337g/mol) that it probably wouldn't make a good transdermal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, of course not TD. Only trest and lax will be TD at this point.There is no point in doing TD 17a-alkylated compounds... They would still be liver toxic. And molecular weight of Halodrol is so big (337g/mol) that it probably wouldn't make a good transdermal.
oh well, fun while it lasted...looks like ol is on the rise.

good luck!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh well, fun while it lasted...looks like ol is on the rise.good luck!!!
OL is on the rise for sure ;)We may also make a non-stim preworkout because there seems to be a lot of demand for it ;)

Swolljaboi

Awards
I would totally be in for a non stim pwo. Do it!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trest cyp??? Wow, that might be enough for me to cross the threshold at some point. A legal, cruisable easily obtainable base compound like that that's also known for basically all the benefits of trenbolone, with less sides (the biggie really being aromatization with trest)? Sign me up. Biggest drawback to trest ace powder like phf had was that you're looking at pinning every single day. Ain't nobody got time for that! But a cypionate, that's something out of the ordinary indeed.

Transdermal trest would be my first crack at it tho for sure; supposedly at least 1/3 as potent as iv use, mg for mg, which is a big deal.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This^

Also Olympus Labs are you guys bringing the rest of your lineup to Orbit anytime soon? We've already sold out of Ep15tane!
Most products are in stock / will be in stock in the next few days so it'd be a great time for Orbit to introduce the whole line up including CONQU3R.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Most products are in stock / will be in stock in the next few days so it'd be a great time for Orbit to introduce the whole line up including CONQU3R.
Exciting times!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orbit any plans to bring the rest of Olympus Labs' lineup on board, or is that up in the air for now?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
orbit is big on requests, so if people ask he will bring it in for sure but the demand must be there for the supply.