Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For anyone on the fence, I'm dosing Methyldrene sporadically right now over the last few weeks, trying different things, & I can say it's quite a pleasant ride. Not overwhelming or hard-hitting, but enough to know it's there supporting you through your day. Last for a nice period, & the 100 pill bottle & caps that aren't over-powered give you a lot of flex in your dosing. I'm impressed with it - a good product for the average user who DOESN'T want to melt their face off like how some of the overkill fatburners can be.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
I had this same question and just ordered some methyldrene at D2L's recommendation. I had been trying to ghetto EC stack of bronkaid +no doze but figure one of these might be better. so, here goes!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had this same question and just ordered some methyldrene at D2L's recommendation. I had been trying to ghetto EC stack of bronkaid +no doze but figure one of these might be better. so, here goes!
I think you won't be disappointed at all.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Friendly bump for cutting season. EC is one of the absolute best methods to shed fat, suppress appetite, and provide energy.

These products take care of proper effective dosing for you and have added burning potential,

Get on these deals and ready your smaller belt notches AM!

Swolljaboi

Awards
That methyldrene looks like some hardcore stuff.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's not, I promise - I have a physical job, & I can do it all day on Methyldrene 25. I also don't tolerate yohimbine except really pure alpha stuff, & methyldrene has none of the terrible feeling I get from other fatburners or preworkouts with yohimbine in it (besides Alphaburn, nothing else treats me well). I actually get surprised when I find my pits sweating; I've forgotten I was even on a fatburner. Something you can take, feel good, & go about your business really.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's not, I promise - I have a physical job, & I can do it all day on Methyldrene 25. I also don't tolerate yohimbine except really pure alpha stuff, & methyldrene has none of the terrible feeling I get from other fatburners or preworkouts with yohimbine in it (besides Alphaburn, nothing else treats me well). I actually get surprised when I find my pits sweating; I've forgotten I was even on a fatburner. Something you can take, feel good, & go about your business really.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Sounds good. I will look into it soon.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. I will look into it soon.
I don't like the stupid strong stuff. Mdrene 25 is smooth. I figure if someone was a stim-junkie you can always up the dose, but if it's too strong guys like me simply can't use it (and I wouldn't say I'm a lightweight at all). Based on the labels though I think Cloma Pharma's Black Spider or Asia Black might be a bit stronger for those wanting more of a hit.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I loved ECA but didn't like the fact that I was also taking guafenesin with each dose of bronkaid. I will def try methyldrene next.

Swolljaboi

Awards
That Asia black looks pretty sweet with alcar in it too. Tough decision.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're using the Asia Black regularly the ALCAR is certainly something to consider. If you just dose sporadically it's not as much of a benefit.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bumping this one, ECA lovers get in on this yet?

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Is it known what ephedra the cloma products contain? The OG ECA stack got bad press and banned so I understand this wouldn't contain banned ephedra but is it some sort of alkaloid derivative? I'm not so much concerned on what it is exactly but if it will have the same physiological affect on metabolism, energy, appetite like the OG?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it known what ephedra the cloma products contain? The OG ECA stack got bad press and banned so I understand this wouldn't contain banned ephedra but is it some sort of alkaloid derivative? I'm not so much concerned on what it is exactly but if it will have the same physiological affect on metabolism, energy, appetite like the OG?
Ephedrine was banned, but Ephedra extract is not :) Devil is in the details, thankfully.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm lucky to be in Canada where Ephedrine is everywhere, sports supplement shops all have it in with fatburners I wonder how they explain that one when legally speaking it should be for a decongestant.

Regardless with these products Americans have a good alternative!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Is primatene made with ephedrine or the extract? I found a place that sells it near me. Looking to stay this ECY up to see if it works for me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is primatene made with ephedrine or the extract? I found a place that sells it near me. Looking to stay this ECY up to see if it works for me.
From what I am seeing online, Ephedrine

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Driven and Hyde appreciate the help!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why didn't you buy bulk caffeine from AI lol

No doze lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I love how orbit is one of the few online states stores carrying eca, hehe