New Product Thread

Page 1 of 29 123 ... Last
  1. New Product Thread


    I will keep this thread up to date with all of www.OrbitNutrition.com new products
    Team Orbit


  2. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    Can't wait to give this bad boy a run! Just found out about it the other day & we've already got it on the shelves - & ppl can pick it up thru the 21st @ 10% off for our St. Patrick's Sale with paddy10 coupon code, don't forget!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    i wish there was more amp content in it
    doing my own thang!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    i wish there was more amp content in it
    Use more scoops
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    For anyone looking to try this there may be a few samples left with the reps at IronFlex,

    For everyone else the initial reviews are looking good and many more to come soon. Grab your own at Orbit!
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  6. I've taken Lipolyze - no noted sides; excellent stacked alongside stim-based fatburners in a cutting regiment. Not one bad thing to say about it.

    Bet a lot of people are gonna be excited to see Stimul8 on board at Orbit!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  7. nice picks up orbit, finaflex is supposed to be quite potent!
    doing my own thang!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    nice picks up orbit, finaflex is supposed to be quite potent!
    Most guys I've read that logged it do fine on 1/2 or 3/4 scoops - that means you're getting a LOT of servings in that tub.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  9. I always wondered if there were sides
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I've taken Lipolyze - no noted sides; excellent stacked alongside stim-based fatburners in a cutting regiment. Not one bad thing to say about it.

    Bet a lot of people are gonna be excited to see Stimul8 on board at Orbit!
    Team Orbit

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Most guys I've read that logged it do fine on 1/2 or 3/4 scoops - that means you're getting a LOT of servings in that tub.
    that tells me that caffeine content is high based on the label
    doing my own thang!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    I always wondered if there were sides
    I experienced none. Somalyze, I've also used - that gave me some weird anxiety right before falling asleep. Never experienced anything like it, & it was repeated, like I was almost struggling for breath but not quite. But Lipolyze was totally side-free. Maybe slightly elevated body temp, but no other changes.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    that tells me that caffeine content is high based on the label
    That's not a bad thing for a lot of people though, & it boasts several different stims so it's kind of hard to point the finger exactly as its a prop blend. But one thing's for sure - it's obv for the stim crowd.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  13. Yeaaah I saw the new Combustion on our site the other day & it honestly looks really appealing. Excited to see how it's received - get it while it's hot, AM!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  14. I assume this combustion will feel cleaner to the previous version
    doing my own thang!
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    DS Splyce just arrived at Orbit!

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/d...1-1-blend.html

    Serving Size: 1 scoop
    Servings per container: 40
    Amount per Serving % Daily Value

    Calories 25
    Total Carbohydrate <1g <1%*
    Splyce Proprietary Blend 8g **
    L-Leucine, Taurine, Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous), L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Alpha-Lactalbumin (FractoFuse(TM))
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  16. splyce looks innovative, nice pick up orbit
    doing my own thang!

  17. YES! I was just looking at Splyce; throw some gatorade in that baby & you're gonna have an unstoppable intra cocktail.

    Methyldrene 25 is nice, only yohimbine product I really tolerate. Had one this morning. Haven't tried more than 2/day but that seems to work well for holding down my appetite.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Great formula with these aminos for pre or intra-workout. Check it out AM!

    Ultra-Concentrated Anabolic Amino Acid Formula. 8:1:1 BCAA Ratio. 1.5g PepForm Leucine Peptides. 1g Citrulline Malate. 3.5g L-Leucine. BCAA mTOR Activation. Ultra-Concentrated Anabolic Amino Acid Formula. Monster Amino is an ultra-concentrated BCAA formula that delivers an 8:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine. Recent university research shows that Leucine enriched beverages consumed with exercise synergistically activate and prolong activity of the mTOR signaling pathway, which increases muscle anabolic potential (muscle growth). The mTOR pathway is the "trigger" that signals the very genesis of muscle protein synthesis. Monster Amino is able to achieve the anabolic 8:1:1 BCAA ratio by combining PepForm Leucine Peptides, and free-form L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine for maximum muscle-building performance. PepForm: Leucine Peptides for enhanced Leucine bioavailability to trigger mTOR pathway muscle protein synthesis. Vitamins B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate): An essential factor that helps drive metabolic reactions necessary for NCAA utilization at the cellular level. Citrulline Malate: For enhanced nitric oxide synthesis and nutrient delivery. Complete Amino Acid Profile: Essential and Non-Essential Amino acids. Sugar free.

    Directions As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop (12.5g) of Monster Amino with 8-10 fl oz of water. Consume 1 serving immediately post-workout. Monster Amino can also be consumed before and during workouts or any time to boost amino acid pools and nitrogen balance. CytoSport products complement a healthful eating and hydration plan that, when combined with a balanced exercise program, may contribute to health weight management and recovery from exercise. Warnings Allergen Statement: This product contains ingredients derived from milk and soy. Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
    Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving Serving % DV Calories 10 - Calories from Fat 0 - Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 70 mg 3% Potassium 80 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 1 g 0% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 0 g - Protein 3 g 6% Monster Amino Matrix 9 g - Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 5 mg 250% Typical Amino Acid Profile - Proprietary Blends Monster Amino Matrix Leucine Peptides (PepForm): 3,500mg; L-Leucine: 3,500mg; L-Isoleucine: 500mg; L-Valine: 500mg; Citrulline Malate: 1,000mg Typical Amino Acid Profile L-Alanine: 102mg; L-Arginine: 28mg; L-Aspartic Acid: 249mg; L-Cystine: 45mg; L-Glutamine and Precursors: 396mg; L-Glycine: 31mg; L-Histidine: 31mg; L-Isoleucine: 633mg; L-Leucine: 5,127mg; L-Lysine: 182mg; L-Methionine: 38mg; L-Phenylalanine: 59mg; L-Proline: 123mg; L-Serine: 95mg; L-Threonine: 147mg; L-Tryptophan: 42mg; L-Tyrosine: 56mg; L-Valine: 616mg
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  19. My mTOR pathway's are tingling already, Batman
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  20. I'm big on Leucine. I think a lot of formulas for a long time have skeeted people on effective doses of Leucine, but the research doesn't lie. Nice to see an 8/1/1 ratio on this product.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I'm big on Leucine. I think a lot of formulas for a long time have skeeted people on effective doses of Leucine, but the research doesn't lie. Nice to see an 8/1/1 ratio on this product.
    Agreed, higher leucine ratio is the way to go. And cit mal/pepform makes this a great intra.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  22. Citrulline malate is a pricey ingredient too, even in bulk. Cool to see they could work it in at this price point. Nice pumps; really love it stacked with agmatine!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    i am amused to see cytosport still making supps
    doing my own thang!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    i am amused to see cytosport still making supps
    I think they're leaps & bounds ahead of what they used to put out. A lot of their products are quite competitive nowadays, pricing, ingredients, dosing. I was actually really disappointed to see their complete casein be discontinued recently - one of the best tasting caseins with 1g of carb out there, and affordable too. It was a diamond in the rough.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    i am amused to see cytosport still making supps
    I think they're leaps & bounds ahead of what they used to put out. A lot of their products are quite competitive nowadays, pricing, ingredients, dosing. I was actually really disappointed to see their complete casein be discontinued recently - one of the best tasting caseins with 1g of carb out there, and affordable too. It was a diamond in the rough.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Name:  image-3367873920.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  24.1 KB

    New at Orbit; AI Sports Nutrition pre-workout formula: Furious!

    Check it out AM!

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...n-furious.html
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  27. 300mg of Grape Seed extract, 2g of Beta Al, electrolytes, & stims - everything you'd want pre-workout, especially if you're like me & take your creatine intra or post-wo. The grape seed is extra refreshing to see in a pre-; it's not that cheap of an ingredient but it has so many benefits.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Pretty comprehensive hydrating complex included; should be great for anyone concerned about back pumps or cramping from a cycle or clen, etc.

    I just prefer a good hydration blend regardless. Losing even 1% water weight impacts strength pretty good
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  29. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    On sale for $19.99
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    And stacked with the new discount code APRIL10 for 10% more off the price we're just giving it away.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    And stacked with the new discount code APRIL10 for 10% more off the price we're just giving it away.
    Crazy stuff man.
  32. Team Orbit
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Lol that was posted above but is worth reposting
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  34. Quake is literally $18 right now with our April 10% off sale. Just saying.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Great formula with these aminos for pre or intra-workout. Check it out AM! Ultra-Concentrated Anabolic Amino Acid Formula. 8:1:1 BCAA Ratio. 1.5g PepForm Leucine Peptides. 1g Citrulline Malate. 3.5g L-Leucine. BCAA mTOR Activation. Ultra-Concentrated Anabolic Amino Acid Formula. Monster Amino is an ultra-concentrated BCAA formula that delivers an 8:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine. Recent university research shows that Leucine enriched beverages consumed with exercise synergistically activate and prolong activity of the mTOR signaling pathway, which increases muscle anabolic potential (muscle growth). The mTOR pathway is the "trigger" that signals the very genesis of muscle protein synthesis. Monster Amino is able to achieve the anabolic 8:1:1 BCAA ratio by combining PepForm Leucine Peptides, and free-form L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine for maximum muscle-building performance. PepForm: Leucine Peptides for enhanced Leucine bioavailability to trigger mTOR pathway muscle protein synthesis. Vitamins B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate): An essential factor that helps drive metabolic reactions necessary for NCAA utilization at the cellular level. Citrulline Malate: For enhanced nitric oxide synthesis and nutrient delivery. Complete Amino Acid Profile: Essential and Non-Essential Amino acids. Sugar free. Directions As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop (12.5g) of Monster Amino with 8-10 fl oz of water. Consume 1 serving immediately post-workout. Monster Amino can also be consumed before and during workouts or any time to boost amino acid pools and nitrogen balance. CytoSport products complement a healthful eating and hydration plan that, when combined with a balanced exercise program, may contribute to health weight management and recovery from exercise. Warnings Allergen Statement: This product contains ingredients derived from milk and soy. Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition. Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving Serving % DV Calories 10 - Calories from Fat 0 - Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 70 mg 3% Potassium 80 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 1 g 0% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 0 g - Protein 3 g 6% Monster Amino Matrix 9 g - Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 5 mg 250% Typical Amino Acid Profile - Proprietary Blends Monster Amino Matrix Leucine Peptides (PepForm): 3,500mg; L-Leucine: 3,500mg; L-Isoleucine: 500mg; L-Valine: 500mg; Citrulline Malate: 1,000mg Typical Amino Acid Profile L-Alanine: 102mg; L-Arginine: 28mg; L-Aspartic Acid: 249mg; L-Cystine: 45mg; L-Glutamine and Precursors: 396mg; L-Glycine: 31mg; L-Histidine: 31mg; L-Isoleucine: 633mg; L-Leucine: 5,127mg; L-Lysine: 182mg; L-Methionine: 38mg; L-Phenylalanine: 59mg; L-Proline: 123mg; L-Serine: 95mg; L-Threonine: 147mg; L-Tryptophan: 42mg; L-Tyrosine: 56mg; L-Valine: 616mg
    What product is this?
  

  
 

Log in
Log in