New Product Thread

Page 3 of 17 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock!

    Great, and comprehensive ingredient profile on this one AM!


    Name:  image-2547498737.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  24.5 KB

    39.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/g...-bioshock.html

    Ultiamate 100% open label pre-workout system. Rapid onset energy, focus & endurance. Maximum muscle growth & strength. Patented NO3T nitrate technology. Zero sugars & zero carbohydrates. Metabolic Bioshock - perhaps the most effective and well thought out pre-workout supplement in the history of sports nutrition. Clinically validated dosing for maximum muscle hypertrophy. Increase aerobic and anaerobic endurance enabling you to train much longer & harder. Fight muscle soreness & fatigue - reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). Modulate nitric oxide release & levels leading to increased & massive pumps. Fully dosed BCAA, creatine, coenzyme Q10 & complete joint formula per 2 scoops. All the key nutrients you need in just one product. Branded & highest quality ingredients - every time, always. 100% open label with key ingredients dosing based on data from over 30 peer reviewed published scientific journal articles - all data derived from studies in human! Of all the supplements you are going to use, perhaps your choice in pre-workout products is the single most important of them all. It can mean the difference between a good workout and a truly outstanding one, hitting a personal best or failing miserably, breaking a new barrier or just gassing out from exhaustion. It can mean the difference between looking and feeling incredible or not. That's why at Giant Sports we developed Metabolic Bioshock - formulated to contain the highest quality key ingredients in dose validated to be effective per human studies in real people, real athletes just like you - with all ingredients 100% fully disclosed by on the label. Metabolic Bioshock is the first pre-workout supplement to consider more than just your "muscle and energy" it considers your entire musculoskeletal system (muscle, bone, joints), hemovascular system (blood vessels and blood nutrient levels) as well as the psychology behind training (intensity, energy, endurance and mental focus) with a potent formulation to provide you with "a psychological edge" to help you train harder, train longer, and train more efficiently than you ever have before. Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock is everything you need in a pre-workout supplement to power your mind and your body - all in validated, effective and fully disclosed doses. So if you value your time while training and want to make maximum progress each and every time you do, then you won't settle for anything less. You will insist on the very best pre-workout supplement possible. You will insist in Metabolic Bioshock.
    Directions
    Ad a dietary supplement, take 1-2 scoops with 10-24 oz. of cold water or juice (10-12 oz. of fluid per scoop) approximately 30 minutes prior to training. For the first time users take one (1) scoop for your first 2 or 3 workouts to allow your body to properly assimilate to Metabolic Bioshock's high dosages of ergogenic nutrients. Caution: individuals sensitive to stimulants should start by using one (1) scoop to help assess their tolerance. Metabolic Bioshock should be used on training days only. Do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24-hour period under any circumstances.
    Warnings
    Seek the advice of a licensed health care practitioner before use, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions including (but not limited to): hypotension, hypertension, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, psychiatric disease, asthma, anemia, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking MAO inhibitors or any other prescription drugs. Do not use if you are/maybe pregnant, trying to become pregnant or nursing. Reduce or discontinue use if excessive sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitation occurs. Metabolic Bioshock is for use by healthy adults only and is not for use by persons under the age of 18 years. If you experience a skin rash or other allergic reactions, discontinue use and consult a medical doctor immediately. Users assume all risks, liabilities, and consequences related to performance enhancing testing and use of this product. This product contains high doses of vitamin K. if you take anti-clotting or blood thinning medications do not use this product. This product contains nitrates. If you take nitrate medications for chest pain or medications for erectile dysfunction you must consult your physician before use of this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not store in direct sunlight, store in a cool dry place. Due to settling, a natural occurrence with powdered products, powder height levels may vary from bottle to bottle. Additionally, powder density maybe affected as a result of settling which may cause slight variations in the amount of scoop serving size.
    Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 Scoop
    Servings Per Container 40

    Amount Per Serving

    Serving % DV
    Calories 0 -

    Total Fat 0 -

    Cholesterol 0 -

    Total Carbohydrate 0 -

    Sugars 0 -

    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 90 mg 100%

    Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU 500%

    Taurine 2000 mg -

    L-Aspartic Acid 2000 mg -

    L-Tyrosine 750 mg -

    Caffeine 150 mg -

    Calcium Pantothenate 500 mg -

    Calcium (as Calcium Pantothenate) 84 mg 8%

    Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 415 mg 8300%

    Glucosamine HCI 750 mg -

    Carnipure (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) 1000 mg -

    Sodium Glycerophosphate 250 mg -

    Magnesium (as Creatine MagnaPower (Magnesium Creatine Chelate) 40 mg 12%

    sodium (as sodium glycerophosphate) 30 mg 2%

    Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 3 mg 23%

    Vitamin K (as phyllooquinone) 1 mg 416%

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower) 500 mg -

    Instantized & Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 1000 mg -

    NO3-T (Glutamine Nitrate) 500 mg -

    OPTI-MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 1500 mg -

    Q20 (water solubilized coenzyme Q10) 50 mg -

    Stilbenox (Vitis vinifera aqueous extract standardized for 98% Oligoprocyanidans) 35 mg -

    Zinc bis-Glycinate Chelate 25 mg -

    Bai Mudan Fujian White Peony Tea (Camelia sinensis)(shoots and leaves) aqueous extract 20 mg -



    *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.


    Ingredients: Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace K), Natural & Artificial Flavors, FD&C Blue Lake #1, FD&C Red Lake #40.
    *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
    +Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!

  2. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,895
    Rep Power
    4315302
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    38.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Already got you covered, brosef
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  3. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    683141
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock!

    Great, and comprehensive ingredient profile on this one AM!


    Name:  image-2547498737.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  24.5 KB

    39.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/g...-bioshock.html

    Ultiamate 100% open label pre-workout system. Rapid onset energy, focus & endurance. Maximum muscle growth & strength. Patented NO3T nitrate technology. Zero sugars & zero carbohydrates. Metabolic Bioshock - perhaps the most effective and well thought out pre-workout supplement in the history of sports nutrition. Clinically validated dosing for maximum muscle hypertrophy. Increase aerobic and anaerobic endurance enabling you to train much longer & harder. Fight muscle soreness & fatigue - reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). Modulate nitric oxide release & levels leading to increased & massive pumps. Fully dosed BCAA, creatine, coenzyme Q10 & complete joint formula per 2 scoops. All the key nutrients you need in just one product. Branded & highest quality ingredients - every time, always. 100% open label with key ingredients dosing based on data from over 30 peer reviewed published scientific journal articles - all data derived from studies in human! Of all the supplements you are going to use, perhaps your choice in pre-workout products is the single most important of them all. It can mean the difference between a good workout and a truly outstanding one, hitting a personal best or failing miserably, breaking a new barrier or just gassing out from exhaustion. It can mean the difference between looking and feeling incredible or not. That's why at Giant Sports we developed Metabolic Bioshock - formulated to contain the highest quality key ingredients in dose validated to be effective per human studies in real people, real athletes just like you - with all ingredients 100% fully disclosed by on the label. Metabolic Bioshock is the first pre-workout supplement to consider more than just your "muscle and energy" it considers your entire musculoskeletal system (muscle, bone, joints), hemovascular system (blood vessels and blood nutrient levels) as well as the psychology behind training (intensity, energy, endurance and mental focus) with a potent formulation to provide you with "a psychological edge" to help you train harder, train longer, and train more efficiently than you ever have before. Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock is everything you need in a pre-workout supplement to power your mind and your body - all in validated, effective and fully disclosed doses. So if you value your time while training and want to make maximum progress each and every time you do, then you won't settle for anything less. You will insist on the very best pre-workout supplement possible. You will insist in Metabolic Bioshock.
    Directions
    Ad a dietary supplement, take 1-2 scoops with 10-24 oz. of cold water or juice (10-12 oz. of fluid per scoop) approximately 30 minutes prior to training. For the first time users take one (1) scoop for your first 2 or 3 workouts to allow your body to properly assimilate to Metabolic Bioshock's high dosages of ergogenic nutrients. Caution: individuals sensitive to stimulants should start by using one (1) scoop to help assess their tolerance. Metabolic Bioshock should be used on training days only. Do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24-hour period under any circumstances.
    Warnings
    Seek the advice of a licensed health care practitioner before use, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions including (but not limited to): hypotension, hypertension, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, psychiatric disease, asthma, anemia, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking MAO inhibitors or any other prescription drugs. Do not use if you are/maybe pregnant, trying to become pregnant or nursing. Reduce or discontinue use if excessive sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitation occurs. Metabolic Bioshock is for use by healthy adults only and is not for use by persons under the age of 18 years. If you experience a skin rash or other allergic reactions, discontinue use and consult a medical doctor immediately. Users assume all risks, liabilities, and consequences related to performance enhancing testing and use of this product. This product contains high doses of vitamin K. if you take anti-clotting or blood thinning medications do not use this product. This product contains nitrates. If you take nitrate medications for chest pain or medications for erectile dysfunction you must consult your physician before use of this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not store in direct sunlight, store in a cool dry place. Due to settling, a natural occurrence with powdered products, powder height levels may vary from bottle to bottle. Additionally, powder density maybe affected as a result of settling which may cause slight variations in the amount of scoop serving size.
    Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 Scoop
    Servings Per Container 40

    Amount Per Serving

    Serving % DV
    Calories 0 -

    Total Fat 0 -

    Cholesterol 0 -

    Total Carbohydrate 0 -

    Sugars 0 -

    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 90 mg 100%

    Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU 500%

    Taurine 2000 mg -

    L-Aspartic Acid 2000 mg -

    L-Tyrosine 750 mg -

    Caffeine 150 mg -

    Calcium Pantothenate 500 mg -

    Calcium (as Calcium Pantothenate) 84 mg 8%

    Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 415 mg 8300%

    Glucosamine HCI 750 mg -

    Carnipure (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) 1000 mg -

    Sodium Glycerophosphate 250 mg -

    Magnesium (as Creatine MagnaPower (Magnesium Creatine Chelate) 40 mg 12%

    sodium (as sodium glycerophosphate) 30 mg 2%

    Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 3 mg 23%

    Vitamin K (as phyllooquinone) 1 mg 416%

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower) 500 mg -

    Instantized & Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 1000 mg -

    NO3-T (Glutamine Nitrate) 500 mg -

    OPTI-MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 1500 mg -

    Q20 (water solubilized coenzyme Q10) 50 mg -

    Stilbenox (Vitis vinifera aqueous extract standardized for 98% Oligoprocyanidans) 35 mg -

    Zinc bis-Glycinate Chelate 25 mg -

    Bai Mudan Fujian White Peony Tea (Camelia sinensis)(shoots and leaves) aqueous extract 20 mg -



    *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.


    Ingredients: Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace K), Natural & Artificial Flavors, FD&C Blue Lake #1, FD&C Red Lake #40.
    *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
    +Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.
    solid profile, reminds of ultima without the nootropics
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Already got you covered, brosef
    Lol now I'm the one who didn't scroll up far enough. You da man lol
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  5. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,895
    Rep Power
    4315302
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    38.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Lol now I'm the one who didn't scroll up far enough. You da man lol
    Haha I always get on AM in the evening after work, & you're always busting it to keep the people informed first thing in the am - trying to pull some weight here tho. I'm all about moving weight
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  6. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Each stack Includes:
    1 x Andro5a
    1x ad3 pct

    Attachment 99980
    70.98 http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/l...-ad-3-pct.html

    Each stack includes:
    1 x Andro-5a
    1 x Cycle Armor
    1 x AD-3 PCT
    Attachment 99981
    85.99 http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/l...pct-stack.html

    Comes with the following:
    1 x Andro-5a
    1 x Cycle Armor
    1 x T-X3
    Attachment 99982
    99.99 http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/l...tx3-stack.html

    Each cycle includes:
    1 x Andro-5a
    1 x Cycle Armor
    Attachment 99983
    59.99 http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/l...o5a-cycle.html
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  7. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    683141
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Each stack Includes:
    1 x Andro5a
    1x ad3 pct

    Attachment 99980
    70.98 http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/l...-ad-3-pct.html

    Each stack includes:
    1 x Andro-5a
    1 x Cycle Armor
    1 x AD-3 PCT
    Attachment 99981
    85.99 http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/l...pct-stack.html

    Comes with the following:
    1 x Andro-5a
    1 x Cycle Armor
    1 x T-X3
    Attachment 99982
    99.99 http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/l...tx3-stack.html

    Each cycle includes:
    1 x Andro-5a
    1 x Cycle Armor
    Attachment 99983
    59.99 http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/l...o5a-cycle.html
    those stacks should save one a good deal of cash
    doing my own thang!
  8. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  9. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,895
    Rep Power
    4315302
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    38.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority


    So glad to see Olympus Labs showing up in Orbit! Really thinking about getting some Tr3n for late fall; can't beat the mg/bottle compared to any other tvar product on the market. And people seem to have good opinions on the quality.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  10. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    683141
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    orbit's slogan should be "planet of the pro hormones"
    doing my own thang!
  11. Senior Member
    learn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    41290
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    79.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    Team Orbit
  12. Board Sponsor
    Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    221111
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Looking forward to seeing how this line does.
    Orbit Nutrition
    The Industries Most Hardcore Supplements
    Save 10% With Discount Code SOCIAL at www.ORBITNUTRITION.com
  13. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
    Looking forward to seeing how this line does.
    I'm pretty happy they are on board, see it doing well.

    Nice new sig boss
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  14. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,895
    Rep Power
    4315302
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    38.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I'm pretty happy they are on board, see it doing well.

    Nice new sig boss
    The sig is bad, for sure. It's edgy & straight up tellin' it like it is - we have what you need, at sick prices, here's this sweet code & check us out here. Bam.

    I know I plan to use some of their stuff. They're the first company to offer Dimethandrostenol since Iron Legion.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  15. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  16. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  17. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  18. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  19. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    683141
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    it's a shame they really underdose the choline cdp
    doing my own thang!
  20. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,895
    Rep Power
    4315302
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    38.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    it's a shame they really underdose the choline cdp
    What I've learned about VPX: ANY stim they make will still kick your ass, regardless. So anyone wanting this type of supp will def be getting what they came to the party for.

    What I've learned about prop blends is that you're NEVER gonna get good dosing on more than a handful of ingredients, & that's fine - what's important is getting the desired effect. It's the big picture. I buy lots of products that are pixie dusted, because they still work really well for me, the main ingredients. It's just part of the supp business. Fortunately a lot of dusted products are also still really good supps.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  21. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,895
    Rep Power
    4315302
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    38.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Applied Nutriceuticals n.o. Uptake



    Name:  image-1079929688.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  25.0 KB

    19.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...o.-uptake.html
    This is pretty cool - DHEA, TMG, Leucine, Arg - all things I'd want PWO. Not a product for the natural athlete, but this is neat stuff at a really affordable price.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  22. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  23. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    683141
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...o.-uptake.html
    I am not fond on taking artificial dhea and never will be, but good idea for older men and women, for younger men i recommend topical magnesium and sodium daa
    doing my own thang!
  24. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,895
    Rep Power
    4315302
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    38.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...o.-uptake.html
    I am not fond on taking artificial dhea and never will be, but good idea for older men and women, for younger men i recommend topical magnesium and sodium daa
    But for an older lifter, like you said, this is a real value at 19.99 considering what DHEA caps alone cost.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  25. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  26. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  27. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  28. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    683141
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Somebody should count the total phs sold at orbit, i am curious lol
    doing my own thang!
  29. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Somebody should count the total phs sold at orbit, i am curious lol
    Enough to illicit some serious gains
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  30. Board Sponsor
    Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    221111
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Enough to illicit some serious gains
    LOL well said.
    Orbit Nutrition
    The Industries Most Hardcore Supplements
    Save 10% With Discount Code SOCIAL at www.ORBITNUTRITION.com
  31. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    683141
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    hehe true dat
    doing my own thang!
  32. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  33. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  34. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Xcel Reaper DNA complete stack



    Name:  image-2630443204.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  34.6 KB

    114.99


    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/x...ete-stack.html

    Xcel Sports Nutrition Reaper DNA prohormone cycle will take your muscle size and strength to new levels. Be prepared to explosive gains in mass and strength

    Xcel Sports Nutrition Reaper DNA Complete Cycle Includes:

    1 Bottle of Xcel Sports Nutrition Reaper DNA Prohormone
    1 Bottle of Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor
    1 Bottle of Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  35. Board Sponsor
    Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    221111
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Name:  tumblr_n11g0kplgl1qa9yvvo2_250.gif
Views: 87
Size:  953.3 KB
    Orbit Nutrition
    The Industries Most Hardcore Supplements
    Save 10% With Discount Code SOCIAL at www.ORBITNUTRITION.com
  36. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    3001521
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Xcel Reaper DNA complete stack



    Name:  image-2630443204.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  34.6 KB

    114.99


    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/x...ete-stack.html

    Xcel Sports Nutrition Reaper DNA prohormone cycle will take your muscle size and strength to new levels. Be prepared to explosive gains in mass and strength

    Xcel Sports Nutrition Reaper DNA Complete Cycle Includes:

    1 Bottle of Xcel Sports Nutrition Reaper DNA Prohormone
    1 Bottle of Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor
    1 Bottle of Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT

    that's a sick deal right there!! Glad to see Xcel on Orbit..
  37. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    6411984
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    that's a sick deal right there!! Glad to see Xcel on Orbit..
    Agreed, I double-checked myself when entering the price. Big discount on that stack
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  38. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,206
    Rep Power
    3060439
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    48.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Have you tried Redline White Heat?
  39. Senior Member
    learn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    41290
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    79.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    some very nice products that have been added to the ORBIT line up
    Team Orbit
  40. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,895
    Rep Power
    4315302
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    38.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Man, I'm SO stoked to see these Xcel products show up. Been eying some of the DNA line for some time. Not sure if I could tolerate 80mg of epi/day, but the Sasquatch & Silverback DNA seem pretty tailored to my tastes.

    The couple guys I've known to use Reaper DNA said it was hands down the best PH/DS stack they've ever used, so that's something to consider.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in