New Product Thread

Page 2 of 19 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,274
    Rep Power
    7475020
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    40.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post

    What product is this?
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...n-furious.html

    This one brother just arrived at Orbit
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!

  2. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    Rep Power
    821881
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...n-furious.html

    This one brother just arrived at Orbit
    so AI has a new pwo eh, formula seems aight
    doing my own thang!
  3. Senior Member
    learn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,848
    Rep Power
    41292
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    80.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    did not even notice

    besides I posted a price LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Lol that was posted above but is worth reposting
    Team Orbit
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371118
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    What product is this?
    It's not one. It's just a long description. It's verbosity alone can get you so jacked that actual administration is unneeded.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  5. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,274
    Rep Power
    7475020
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    40.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    AMS Androbomb liquid just landed at Orbit, who wants to grow?



    Name:  image-4155342445.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  15.0 KB




    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...uid-120ml.html



    Name:  image-3379298488.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  170.9 KB



    The First Triple-Prohormone Liquid Product Ever!
    Pack on Up to 15 Pounds of Lean Mass in one 30-day cycle
    Micronized for Faster Blood Plasma Absorption
    Experience Unthinkable Strength & Aggression Gains in the Gym
    The First Triple-Ingredient Liquid Prohormone Product on the Market
    4 Pharmacological Daily Doses for Maximum Blood Plasma Support
    98% Pure Actives for Stronger Results
    Non-Liver Toxic
    What is Andro Bomb(TM)
    This triple compound prohormone stack contains two (2) naturally occurring testosterone precursors (metabolites of DHEA) and one (1) new compound that converts to the powerhouse DHT, all dissolved into an oral liquid delivery agent that makes up the strongest, safest, non-liver toxic rapid absorbing lean hardening, Strength building and aggression fueling supplement on the market.
    Why Liquid
    Liquid delivery ensures the maximum quantity of active 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one, 19-NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one & Epiandrosterone compounds reach its essential anabolic location within the body (skeletal muscle tissue). This is so extremely important because the more active compounds that reach the target locations in the body - the more converted compound is available to positively effect skeletal muscle tissue growth.
    In addition - the liquid delivery agent elevates blood plasma levels with the three (3) active compounds as quickly as one (1) hour and has a prolonged residence in the bloodstream, enhancing intracellular penetration and preserving the active molecules until they reach their desired locations in the body - skeletal muscle tissue.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  6. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,415
    Rep Power
    3260145
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    AMS Androbomb liquid just landed at Orbit, who wants to grow? <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99 284"/> http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...uid-120ml.html <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99 285"/> The First Triple-Prohormone Liquid Product Ever! Pack on Up to 15 Pounds of Lean Mass in one 30-day cycle Micronized for Faster Blood Plasma Absorption Experience Unthinkable Strength & Aggression Gains in the Gym The First Triple-Ingredient Liquid Prohormone Product on the Market 4 Pharmacological Daily Doses for Maximum Blood Plasma Support 98% Pure Actives for Stronger Results Non-Liver Toxic What is Andro Bomb(TM) This triple compound prohormone stack contains two (2) naturally occurring testosterone precursors (metabolites of DHEA) and one (1) new compound that converts to the powerhouse DHT, all dissolved into an oral liquid delivery agent that makes up the strongest, safest, non-liver toxic rapid absorbing lean hardening, Strength building and aggression fueling supplement on the market. Why Liquid Liquid delivery ensures the maximum quantity of active 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one, 19-NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one & Epiandrosterone compounds reach its essential anabolic location within the body (skeletal muscle tissue). This is so extremely important because the more active compounds that reach the target locations in the body - the more converted compound is available to positively effect skeletal muscle tissue growth. In addition - the liquid delivery agent elevates blood plasma levels with the three (3) active compounds as quickly as one (1) hour and has a prolonged residence in the bloodstream, enhancing intracellular penetration and preserving the active molecules until they reach their desired locations in the body - skeletal muscle tissue.
    I want to run this 8 weeks. Give DHEAs a shot
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  7. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    Rep Power
    821881
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    not trying to be an instigator but i cant help too notice that every 6-12 months they change their delivery from their products. just take a look at the line at orbit http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/i...variant_id=444 , then google previous years as well, must be too many complaints or somethin.
    doing my own thang!
  8. Senior Member
    learn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,848
    Rep Power
    41292
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    80.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    Team Orbit
  9. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,415
    Rep Power
    3260145
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You should scroll up and see what has been posted already
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  10. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,274
    Rep Power
    7475020
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    40.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    You should scroll up and see what has been posted already
    He's new
    Or just doesn't like me and ignores my posts

    But that can't be,
    I'm awesome.

    Lol

    As I say every time, these deals are worth being restated!
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  11. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    4561303
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    He's new
    Or just doesn't like me and ignores my posts

    But that can't be,
    I'm awesome.

    Lol

    As I say every time, these deals are worth being restated!
    I think you're awesome D2L.....just like Orbit. Match made in heaven
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  12. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    4561303
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    AMS Androbomb liquid just landed at Orbit, who wants to grow?



    Name:  image-4155342445.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  15.0 KB




    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...uid-120ml.html



    Name:  image-3379298488.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  170.9 KB



    The First Triple-Prohormone Liquid Product Ever!
    Pack on Up to 15 Pounds of Lean Mass in one 30-day cycle
    Micronized for Faster Blood Plasma Absorption
    Experience Unthinkable Strength & Aggression Gains in the Gym
    The First Triple-Ingredient Liquid Prohormone Product on the Market
    4 Pharmacological Daily Doses for Maximum Blood Plasma Support
    98% Pure Actives for Stronger Results
    Non-Liver Toxic
    What is Andro Bomb(TM)
    This triple compound prohormone stack contains two (2) naturally occurring testosterone precursors (metabolites of DHEA) and one (1) new compound that converts to the powerhouse DHT, all dissolved into an oral liquid delivery agent that makes up the strongest, safest, non-liver toxic rapid absorbing lean hardening, Strength building and aggression fueling supplement on the market.
    Why Liquid
    Liquid delivery ensures the maximum quantity of active 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one, 19-NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one & Epiandrosterone compounds reach its essential anabolic location within the body (skeletal muscle tissue). This is so extremely important because the more active compounds that reach the target locations in the body - the more converted compound is available to positively effect skeletal muscle tissue growth.
    In addition - the liquid delivery agent elevates blood plasma levels with the three (3) active compounds as quickly as one (1) hour and has a prolonged residence in the bloodstream, enhancing intracellular penetration and preserving the active molecules until they reach their desired locations in the body - skeletal muscle tissue.
    I love 1-androstenedione! Hate the inevitable lethargy, but there's no denying it: I get flat-out stronger. I stacked FRL's Alpha Mass & their Epi-Andro for a spell once, & it's such a dry, side-free stack it's hard not to love. The Epiandro really helps balance it out & help the lethargy. And AMS, their sister company, has never let me down with their RDE tabs (used them all). Great to see their new liquid delivery system now available at Orbit Nutrition, especially for that price!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  13. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    Rep Power
    821881
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ai sports must be getting requests for caffeinated supps
    doing my own thang!
  14. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,274
    Rep Power
    7475020
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    40.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    GAT Jet Fuel Superburn just entered into Orbit!



    Name:  image-1485948760.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  31.3 KB

    39.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/g...burn-120c.html

    And talk about a long & elaborate formula, this should have your adipose tissue melting off


    JETFUEL Superburn - 120 Oil Infused Capsules
    Serving Size: 3 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 40
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value *
    Jetfuel Maximum Strength Thermogenic System 504mg
    1,3,7- Trumethyl-1H- Purine-2,6(3h,7h)-Dione
    Olive Leaf Extract (15% 4-(2-Hydroxythyl)Phenol)
    Microparticulate Sustained-Release Acacia Rigidula Extract (Leaf)
    Capsicum Frutescens Extract (root)
    Rauwolfia Canescens Extract (root)
    Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract (fruit)
    Jetfuel Lipotytic Support System 255mg **
    Camellia Sinensis Nigra Extract (leaf) (60% Polyphenols, 30% Catchins 7% caffeine)
    Camellia Sinensis Veridis Extract( leaf) 75% catechins, 45% EGCG, 5% Caffeine)
    Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA)
    Camellia Sinensis Albus Extract (leaf) (90% polyphenols, 45% catechins, 7% Caffeine)
    Jetfuel Psychotropic Support System 250mg
    Withania Somnifera Extract (root) (2.5% withanolides)
    Melissa Officinalis Extract (leaf)
    2-Amino-4-(ethylcarbamoyl)buytric Acid
    Jetfuel Oil-Infused Bio-Absorption System 55mg
    Medium chain triacyglycerols (MCT) (from coconut oil)
    w-3 Fatty Acids (from fish oil)
    Piper Nigrum Extract (seed)



    Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable stearate, silicion dioxide, titanium dioxide.

    * Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet.
    ** Daily value not established.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  15. Senior Member
    learn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,848
    Rep Power
    41292
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    80.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    Team Orbit
  16. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,415
    Rep Power
    3260145
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    Already been posted. Scroll up...
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  17. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,918
    Rep Power
    3287648
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Subbed for deals and laughs about double posts!! LOL
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  18. Senior Member
    learn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,848
    Rep Power
    41292
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    80.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Already been posted. Scroll up...
    I noticed afterwards.
    Team Orbit
  19. Board Sponsor
    Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    261136
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    19.73%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    now children lets all get along.
    Orbit Nutrition
    The Industries Most Hardcore Supplements
    Save 10% With Discount Code SOCIAL at www.ORBITNUTRITION.com
  20. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,274
    Rep Power
    7475020
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    40.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    AI Sports Nutrition DAA and free micronized Creatine!



    Name:  image-3560343946.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  25.8 KB

    24.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...tine-free.html

    Newly added as a BOGO!
    Orbit just keeps the deals coming
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  21. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,274
    Rep Power
    7475020
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    40.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    AI Sports Nutrition Testopro and a free micronized creatine!



    Name:  image-1020564807.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  26.9 KB

    39.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...tine-free.html

    Another New addition in another great BOGO deal! Orbit is on fire!
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  22. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    4561303
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Man, we've got deals all over the place! I'm thinking it's a good time to be an AI Sports fan - I can tell you their Recoverpro is some very tasty stuff. Both flavors are good. Testopro was nice to me as well. Fair warning: it WILL make your pee stink Multiple guys on AM have mentioned the same thing, so I know I wasn't crazy. Worth it though.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  23. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    4561303
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    GAT Jet Fuel Superburn just entered into Orbit!



    Name:  image-1485948760.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  31.3 KB

    39.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/g...burn-120c.html

    And talk about a long & elaborate formula, this should have your adipose tissue melting off


    JETFUEL Superburn - 120 Oil Infused Capsules
    Serving Size: 3 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 40
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value *
    Jetfuel Maximum Strength Thermogenic System 504mg
    1,3,7- Trumethyl-1H- Purine-2,6(3h,7h)-Dione
    Olive Leaf Extract (15% 4-(2-Hydroxythyl)Phenol)
    Microparticulate Sustained-Release Acacia Rigidula Extract (Leaf)
    Capsicum Frutescens Extract (root)
    Rauwolfia Canescens Extract (root)
    Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract (fruit)
    Jetfuel Lipotytic Support System 255mg **
    Camellia Sinensis Nigra Extract (leaf) (60% Polyphenols, 30% Catchins 7% caffeine)
    Camellia Sinensis Veridis Extract( leaf) 75% catechins, 45% EGCG, 5% Caffeine)
    Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA)
    Camellia Sinensis Albus Extract (leaf) (90% polyphenols, 45% catechins, 7% Caffeine)
    Jetfuel Psychotropic Support System 250mg
    Withania Somnifera Extract (root) (2.5% withanolides)
    Melissa Officinalis Extract (leaf)
    2-Amino-4-(ethylcarbamoyl)buytric Acid
    Jetfuel Oil-Infused Bio-Absorption System 55mg
    Medium chain triacyglycerols (MCT) (from coconut oil)
    w-3 Fatty Acids (from fish oil)
    Piper Nigrum Extract (seed)



    Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable stearate, silicion dioxide, titanium dioxide.

    * Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet.
    ** Daily value not established.
    Digging the Olive Leaf; 1st ingredient after the stim, too. Bye bye adipose.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  24. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,415
    Rep Power
    3260145
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Man, we've got deals all over the place! I'm thinking it's a good time to be an AI Sports fan - I can tell you their Recoverpro is some very tasty stuff. Both flavors are good. Testopro was nice to me as well. Fair warning: it WILL make your pee stink Multiple guys on AM have mentioned the same thing, so I know I wasn't crazy. Worth it though.
    Testopro was one of the few test boosters I felt working. Other one would be t force. Fadogia is my jam
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  25. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    4561303
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Testopro was one of the few test boosters I felt working. Other one would be t force. Fadogia is my jam
    It's legit, that's for sure. Money well spent.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  26. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    Rep Power
    821881
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    AI Sports Nutrition Testopro and a free micronized creatine!



    Name:  image-1020564807.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  26.9 KB

    39.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...tine-free.html

    Another New addition in another great BOGO deal! Orbit is on fire!
    i would not mind if ai sports decided to make bulk testofen
    doing my own thang!
  27. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,274
    Rep Power
    7475020
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    40.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Just arrived: Androfactory Lean Cut!



    Name:  image-3043146901.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  22.7 KB

    69.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...-lean-cut.html

    LEAN-CUT - TIGHTER! HARDER! FASTER!
    The anabolic effects, anti-catabolic and thermogenic power of 11-DHEA and 7-DHEA come together in ANDRO FACTORY's Advanced DHEA Complex in LEAN-CUT; both having minimal androgenic and estrogenic activity. (1-3)
    The Strongest Legal method of a natural conversion to Anabolic Steroids. LEAN-CUT paves your way to a flatter stomach, tighter muscles and reduced bloating. With ANDRO FACTORY's added signature Cycle Protection and Recovery blend (CP+R) all synergistically balanced, brings a new player in the race to lean muscle mass and a harder leaner body.
    Active Ingredients
    11-DHEA (17b-undecanoyloxyandrenosterone) 33mg
    7-DHEA (3b-acetoxyandrost-5-en7,17-dione) 33mg
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  28. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    4561303
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've had some of that in me, & I can tell you it's side-free & stacks with ANYTHING comfortably. AF products are designed to be very tolerable to a wide spectrum of users.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  29. Senior Member
    learn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,848
    Rep Power
    41292
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    80.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I really want to try this product !
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Just arrived: Androfactory Lean Cut!



    Name:  image-3043146901.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  22.7 KB

    69.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...-lean-cut.html

    LEAN-CUT - TIGHTER! HARDER! FASTER!
    The anabolic effects, anti-catabolic and thermogenic power of 11-DHEA and 7-DHEA come together in ANDRO FACTORY's Advanced DHEA Complex in LEAN-CUT; both having minimal androgenic and estrogenic activity. (1-3)
    The Strongest Legal method of a natural conversion to Anabolic Steroids. LEAN-CUT paves your way to a flatter stomach, tighter muscles and reduced bloating. With ANDRO FACTORY's added signature Cycle Protection and Recovery blend (CP+R) all synergistically balanced, brings a new player in the race to lean muscle mass and a harder leaner body.
    Active Ingredients
    11-DHEA (17b-undecanoyloxyandrenosterone) 33mg
    7-DHEA (3b-acetoxyandrost-5-en7,17-dione) 33mg
    Team Orbit
  30. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    Rep Power
    821881
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Just arrived: Androfactory Lean Cut!



    Name:  image-3043146901.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  22.7 KB

    69.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...-lean-cut.html

    LEAN-CUT - TIGHTER! HARDER! FASTER!
    The anabolic effects, anti-catabolic and thermogenic power of 11-DHEA and 7-DHEA come together in ANDRO FACTORY's Advanced DHEA Complex in LEAN-CUT; both having minimal androgenic and estrogenic activity. (1-3)
    The Strongest Legal method of a natural conversion to Anabolic Steroids. LEAN-CUT paves your way to a flatter stomach, tighter muscles and reduced bloating. With ANDRO FACTORY's added signature Cycle Protection and Recovery blend (CP+R) all synergistically balanced, brings a new player in the race to lean muscle mass and a harder leaner body.
    Active Ingredients
    11-DHEA (17b-undecanoyloxyandrenosterone) 33mg
    7-DHEA (3b-acetoxyandrost-5-en7,17-dione) 33mg
    did this company buy the liensce from primordial?
    doing my own thang!
  31. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    4561303
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    did this company buy the liensce from primordial?
    They are all of primordial's recipes, with only the slightest twists if any. Venus Winkler worked for (& dated) Eric Portraz. At some point after a falling out, she left PP & took the knowledge of the formulas with her & started her own brand. PP was raided by the FDA within a yr or so (for making arguably the safest PHs known to mankind) and made an example of to other would-be PH/DS manufacturers, so AF stands alone now with these recipes. I'll not be discussing the legality of all this, because it's a rather murky turn of events, but it is what it is. I can tell you what I've used from them seems to be exactly what they've claimed. Focus, Lean-Cut, & Max Bulk all acted as expected at the right dosing for me.

    Lean Cut is Andro-Lean. Focus is Andro-Drive. Bulk Up is Andro-Mass. Muscle Up will be Andro-Hard. I don't believe there is an analogue to Max Bulk, but it's a 3:1 dosing of 4dhea & 19nordhea (AMS is another popular brand that sells 4dhea tabs & 19nordhea tabs).
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  32. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,415
    Rep Power
    3260145
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    did this company buy the liensce from primordial?
    I guess if stealing is buying then, yes.
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  33. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,274
    Rep Power
    7475020
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    40.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  34. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,274
    Rep Power
    7475020
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    40.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Blackstone Labs Cobra 6P


    Name:  image-365830052.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  19.2 KB

    44.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/b...-cobra-6p.html

    Blackstone Labs Fat Burner Cobra-6P Explained- PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman explain Blackstone Labs newest product, Cobra-6p!

    Remember when fat burners actually worked? It's been so long we almost forgot too. Products like Ripped Fuel, Xenadrine, and Hydroxycut used to be easy fixes for anyone who needed to drop body fat fast. In 2004, the US Federal Food and Drug Administration slammed the door on the one ingredient that made all of these products work so well: Ephedra and its herbal brother Ma Huang. Well it's been 10 years since the ban on OTC stimulants and since then the market has been devoid of anything even remotely close. Cobra-6 will officially restore your faith in fat burning products - even without the use of ephedra.

    Unlike other supplement companies that try and compete with other supplement companies, at Blackstone Labs we compete with products you'd typically need a prescription for. Cobra-6 is the strongest and most efficient fat burning supplement ever created. Not only will you have better workouts due to increased energy and focus, you can do it on lower calories, fewer cravings, and peace of mind knowing your body is in complete fat burning mode 24 hours a day.

    Each serving of Cobra-6 includes a product we are extremely excited about called 6-Paradol, a pungent aromatic ketone also found in ginger. 6-Paradol is easily one of the most effective thermogenic ingredients available. New clinical trials being conducted in Europe have suggested that the weight loss benefits of 6-Paradol were found to significantly increase energy expenditure and loss of brown adipose tissue making it one of the top researched products for anti-obesity by scientists today.

    We've also included 3,3 diiodothyronine which is better known as T2 in bodybuilding circles. T2 is very similar to the popular thyroid activator T3, but without any of the bad side effects. Once you take a serving of Cobra-6, the T2 will be broken down and converted into T3. But unlike T3 and its unique chemical structure, you won't have to worry about permanent thyroid shutdown, making it much safer and much more desirable with all of the same benefits. Makes you wonder how T3 got so popular in the first place, doesn't it?

    From there we added capsaicin into each capsule of Cobra-6. Capsaicin has been a staple in many fat loss supplements and for good reason. It increases body temperature and speeds up your metabolic rate causing you to burn calories. Recent studies have shown that capsaicin does more good at keeping your waist trim then we all originally imagined. Scientists found that it actually worked to lessen the effects of dietary fat, up-regulating some genes and down-regulating others to buffer the fats. They said, "Capsaicin can have a significant inhibitory effect against fat accumulation." We knew it was good, we just didn't know how good - until now!

    One of the most popular ingredients may come in theobromine. Haven't we all said, "Wouldn't it be great to eat chocolate and still lose weight?" There might have been something behind that wish after all. Chocolate contains theobromine, a mild stimulant, but excellent at improving insulin sensitivity. The word itself actually comes from the Greek words meaning, "food of the gods." Too bad chocolate comes with the added calories that will stifle your weight loss goals. No worries, we took out the ingredient that works and added it to Cobra-6.

    You'll also notice the inclusion of achyranthes aspera. Not a typical fat burning ingredient, however it's one that will soon be gathering popularity throughout the supplementation community. It has proven to reduce blood glucose levels and stimulate the production of thyroid hormone making it highly effective at combating obesity and promoting weight loss. On top of that, the natural ingredient is also a highly effective appetite suppressant.

    And because Cobra-6 includes all of these potent fat burning agents we didn't need to go overboard with the caffeine, but any great fat burning supplement wouldn't be the same without it. It's a potent CNS stimulant and triggers fat cells to break down and release fat by increasing output of epinephrine. It also supports metabolic rate and promotes athletic performance and appetite control. There's a reason it's the #1 stimulant in the world.

    Cobra-6 is truly a throwback fat burner from the glory days of fat burning supplementation. We recommended that you start with just one capsules per day and test your tolerance. After a few days you'll be ready to take the full serving of 2 capsules per day. This product is for men and women, bodybuilders and those just looking to lose weight. Prepare yourself for not just the next fat burning product available, but for the ONLY fat burning product available.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  35. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    Rep Power
    821881
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I guess if stealing is buying then, yes.
    lol gotcha
    doing my own thang!
  36. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    Rep Power
    821881
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Blackstone Labs Cobra 6P


    Name:  image-365830052.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  19.2 KB

    44.99

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/b...-cobra-6p.html

    Blackstone Labs Fat Burner Cobra-6P Explained- PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman explain Blackstone Labs newest product, Cobra-6p!

    Remember when fat burners actually worked? It's been so long we almost forgot too. Products like Ripped Fuel, Xenadrine, and Hydroxycut used to be easy fixes for anyone who needed to drop body fat fast. In 2004, the US Federal Food and Drug Administration slammed the door on the one ingredient that made all of these products work so well: Ephedra and its herbal brother Ma Huang. Well it's been 10 years since the ban on OTC stimulants and since then the market has been devoid of anything even remotely close. Cobra-6 will officially restore your faith in fat burning products - even without the use of ephedra.

    Unlike other supplement companies that try and compete with other supplement companies, at Blackstone Labs we compete with products you'd typically need a prescription for. Cobra-6 is the strongest and most efficient fat burning supplement ever created. Not only will you have better workouts due to increased energy and focus, you can do it on lower calories, fewer cravings, and peace of mind knowing your body is in complete fat burning mode 24 hours a day.

    Each serving of Cobra-6 includes a product we are extremely excited about called 6-Paradol, a pungent aromatic ketone also found in ginger. 6-Paradol is easily one of the most effective thermogenic ingredients available. New clinical trials being conducted in Europe have suggested that the weight loss benefits of 6-Paradol were found to significantly increase energy expenditure and loss of brown adipose tissue making it one of the top researched products for anti-obesity by scientists today.

    We've also included 3,3 diiodothyronine which is better known as T2 in bodybuilding circles. T2 is very similar to the popular thyroid activator T3, but without any of the bad side effects. Once you take a serving of Cobra-6, the T2 will be broken down and converted into T3. But unlike T3 and its unique chemical structure, you won't have to worry about permanent thyroid shutdown, making it much safer and much more desirable with all of the same benefits. Makes you wonder how T3 got so popular in the first place, doesn't it?

    From there we added capsaicin into each capsule of Cobra-6. Capsaicin has been a staple in many fat loss supplements and for good reason. It increases body temperature and speeds up your metabolic rate causing you to burn calories. Recent studies have shown that capsaicin does more good at keeping your waist trim then we all originally imagined. Scientists found that it actually worked to lessen the effects of dietary fat, up-regulating some genes and down-regulating others to buffer the fats. They said, "Capsaicin can have a significant inhibitory effect against fat accumulation." We knew it was good, we just didn't know how good - until now!

    One of the most popular ingredients may come in theobromine. Haven't we all said, "Wouldn't it be great to eat chocolate and still lose weight?" There might have been something behind that wish after all. Chocolate contains theobromine, a mild stimulant, but excellent at improving insulin sensitivity. The word itself actually comes from the Greek words meaning, "food of the gods." Too bad chocolate comes with the added calories that will stifle your weight loss goals. No worries, we took out the ingredient that works and added it to Cobra-6.

    You'll also notice the inclusion of achyranthes aspera. Not a typical fat burning ingredient, however it's one that will soon be gathering popularity throughout the supplementation community. It has proven to reduce blood glucose levels and stimulate the production of thyroid hormone making it highly effective at combating obesity and promoting weight loss. On top of that, the natural ingredient is also a highly effective appetite suppressant.

    And because Cobra-6 includes all of these potent fat burning agents we didn't need to go overboard with the caffeine, but any great fat burning supplement wouldn't be the same without it. It's a potent CNS stimulant and triggers fat cells to break down and release fat by increasing output of epinephrine. It also supports metabolic rate and promotes athletic performance and appetite control. There's a reason it's the #1 stimulant in the world.

    Cobra-6 is truly a throwback fat burner from the glory days of fat burning supplementation. We recommended that you start with just one capsules per day and test your tolerance. After a few days you'll be ready to take the full serving of 2 capsules per day. This product is for men and women, bodybuilders and those just looking to lose weight. Prepare yourself for not just the next fat burning product available, but for the ONLY fat burning product available.
    any reviews on this, seems intriguing...
    doing my own thang!
  37. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    4561303
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Very cool to see Lecheek release a prohormone, especially in combination with 5A-hydroxy. 1dhea is something I enjoy quite a bit, extremely mild but definitely sets the body up to grow well. Also been wanting to try 5A pretty soon, so just might have to pick some of this up!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  38. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    4561303
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    This is looking pretty cool too - first time I've seen this one!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  39. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    4561303
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Check it:

    Giant Sports Products Metabolic Bioshock

    Name:  metabolic_bioshock.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  17.8 KB

    $39.99

    Giant Sports Products Metabolic Bioshock


    Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 Scoop
    Servings Per Container 40

    Amount Per Serving

    Serving % DV
    Calories 0 -

    Total Fat 0 -

    Cholesterol 0 -

    Total Carbohydrate 0 -

    Sugars 0 -

    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 90 mg 100%

    Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU 500%

    Taurine 2000 mg -

    L-Aspartic Acid 2000 mg -

    L-Tyrosine 750 mg -

    Caffeine 150 mg -

    Calcium Pantothenate 500 mg -

    Calcium (as Calcium Pantothenate) 84 mg 8%

    Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 415 mg 8300%

    Glucosamine HCI 750 mg -

    Carnipure (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) 1000 mg -

    Sodium Glycerophosphate 250 mg -

    Magnesium (as Creatine MagnaPower (Magnesium Creatine Chelate) 40 mg 12%

    sodium (as sodium glycerophosphate) 30 mg 2%

    Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 3 mg 23%

    Vitamin K (as phyllooquinone) 1 mg 416%

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower) 500 mg -

    Instantized & Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 1000 mg -

    NO3-T (Glutamine Nitrate) 500 mg -

    OPTI-MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 1500 mg -

    Q20 (water solubilized coenzyme Q10) 50 mg -

    Stilbenox (Vitis vinifera aqueous extract standardized for 98% Oligoprocyanidans) 35 mg -

    Zinc bis-Glycinate Chelate 25 mg -

    Bai Mudan Fujian White Peony Tea (Camelia sinensis)(shoots and leaves) aqueous extract 20 mg -



    *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.


    Ingredients: Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace K), Natural & Artificial Flavors, FD&C Blue Lake #1, FD&C Red Lake #40.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  40. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    4561303
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    And this:

    AndroFactory TCF-2

    Name:  TFC-2-2.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  13.4 KB

    $65.00

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/a...ory-tcf-2.html

    TCF-2 - Not just any Testosterone Booster!

    Testosterone Conversion Factor-2

    Supports total testosterone increase 42% in 12 days
    Converts cholesterol to testosterone
    Contains 100% naturally occurring d-amino acid
    No herbs - No stimulants - No steroids or hormones
    A lot of “testosterone boosters” seem to make crazy claims like “BOOST TESTOSTERONE BY 1200%!” -- or by some unbelievable amount. The truth is, most of these claims are the result of unnatural steroids in the product, or not scientifically research. Needless to say, we really didn't want to call Testosterone Conversion Factor-2 a “testosterone booster”. We would be embarrassed to even put it in the same category. So, we created a new category. It’s called the “Testosterone Conversion Factor” category. We felt the name “Testosterone Conversion Factor-2” was appropriate since TCF-2 increases the first (and most important) step in testosterone conversion.

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 10mL (two teaspoons)
    Servings per container: 25
    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*
    Calories
    0
    Total Carb.
    0g
    0%
    Sugars
    0g
    TCF-2 (sodium D-aspartate)
    3.12g†
    *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    †Daily Value not established
    Other Ingredients:
    Distilled water, natural grape flavor, xanthan gum, sucralose, juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus **, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
    ** For color.
    Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement take one serving daily. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals. Serving size 10mL (two teaspoons). At the recommended dose, each bottle should last you 25 servings.
    WARNING: Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
    NOTICE: No soy, No artificial flavors, No sugar
    Notice: this product is not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in