New Product Thread

Page 13 of 42 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You better not be jokin.
    Lol heads will roll!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

You better not be jokin.
    Nope not joking

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

•   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Nope not joking
    Exciting times then

SNS was one of the only lines I had to stray away from Orbit to purchase, this will be great
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

4. i have been waiting a long time for sns lol, my last 2 requests are core nutritionals and magnesium oil, one can dream hehe
    doing my own thang!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Blackstone Labs Metha-Quad Extreme

Name:  image-62802071.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  22.1 KB

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/b...d-extreme.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I absolutely love the fact that companies are using nutropics in their PWO. This is a great complex!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Nice!

I'm so lazy, peppers are enough work for me (gutting the seeds) I only eat a couple/wk I bet - they are great with anything tho, raw or cooked. I've played with kale a lot of ways & have found that aside from kale chips, I prefer spinach in every situation. Threw some in my eggs this morning, like you said. Been eating a lot of broccoli or mixed greens salads in the daytime, & finding that I enjoy mushrooms a lot as long as they're cooked. I don't count fruit as a veggie, as it's primarily a healthy simple carb source to me.

I think multis & greens supps should NOT be relied on for sole micro-sourcing. That being said, a little extra stable nutritional intake can only help (it is in moderation, after all), & diet will not ever represent a perfectly diverse, constantly rotated selection. So the supps help fill in the gaps here & there.
    Just cut around the stalk and pull out the core on bell peppers. Easy as
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Whole lot of Olympus Labs stacks just landed at Orbit, check them out and save!

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/i...riant_id=671#1

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Just cut around the stalk and pull out the core on bell peppers. Easy as
    Is there any other way? I just get anal about getting the last few seeds out. I know it's not a lot of work - I meant it when I said I'm pretty lazy at times. Why I eat so much broccoli & spinach. One steams in the bag, the other I pour from a bag. It could only be easier if someone fed it to me at that point lol
    [email protected]

11. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Whole lot of Olympus Labs stacks just landed at Orbit, check them out and save!

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/i...riant_id=671#1
    Pretty sweet deals here!
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I absolutely love the fact that companies are using nutropics in their PWO. This is a great complex!
    Agreed - I'd say that's more important than anything in a preWO drink. Getting a pump & hitting your numbers on weights are gonna be largely determined by how hard you're willing to work for it, what your recovery has been like & your diet. Most preWO ingredients are the last little bit in that regard (i.e. creatine will help, but if you got no sleep & missed 3 meals it's not gonna make the difference up remotely). But having the energy & mindset to push your body - THAT is everything. At the end of the day, when you get to the gym, it's YOU who decides what happens with the time you have. To go for that extra set, or rep, or 5 more lbs. Or not, & stay the same.
    [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    that supp has a pretty neat profile
    doing my own thang!
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I'm honestly really interested in this - was checking it out the other day. iForce is a hit or miss brand for me. I will say that all of their more recent products have flavoring nailed down awesome - the only fault you could find perhaps is being too sweet, & that's easily fixed with a bit more water. But this profile is beautiful in its simplicity. Thinking I'll be picking some up before long.
    [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Is there any other way? I just get anal about getting the last few seeds out. I know it's not a lot of work - I meant it when I said I'm pretty lazy at times. Why I eat so much broccoli & spinach. One steams in the bag, the other I pour from a bag. It could only be easier if someone fed it to me at that point lol
    Ive seen some people make it far too complicated lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Molecular Nutrition X-factor

Name:  image-3644813101.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  20.7 KB

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/m...-softgels.html
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Figured this would be showing before too long!
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    eh i liked the profile of the maxout prior to this one
    doing my own thang!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    x-factor seems not to stay in stock for too long anywhere i search, for a good reason of course
    doing my own thang!

22. Any word on the new Blackstone Labs product Euphoria? I am eager to try this!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

23. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Any word on the new Blackstone Labs product Euphoria? I am eager to try this!
    No, but we generally get BSL stuff before too long! We carry everything from them I think.
    [email protected]
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

DCP 2.0 + Defuse

Name:  image-2338566764.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  35.4 KB

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/d...use-stack.html

One hell of a stim free cutting stack!
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

X-Factor + Myosynergy

Name:  image-589711891.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  41.8 KB

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/m...tor-stack.html

Crazy good natural anabolic stack!!!

Get huge without effecting hormones
    Or use it to stay string through PCT

27. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    X-Factor + Myosynergy

Name:  image-589711891.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  41.8 KB

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/m...tor-stack.html

Crazy good natural anabolic stack!!!

Get huge without effecting hormones
    Or use it to stay string through PCT
    People have been screaming for this one! Epic & ArA, far cheaper than buying solo at that.

All kinds of hot combos rolling in!
    [email protected]

28. that combo is starting to peak my interest!
    doing my own thang!
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
  •