New Product Thread

Page 13 of 50 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    anybody have experience with laxogenin?
    Logging a transdermal version now
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Logging a transdermal version now
    I've had my eye on these logs, wondering how these oral versions would compare. Overall promising product by the looks of things so far
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    I've had my eye on these logs, wondering how these oral versions would compare. Overall promising product by the looks of things so far
    I ordered a month an a half of oral 5lax to elongate the run and to see if I can feel a difference
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I ordered a month an a half of oral 5lax to elongate the run and to see if I can feel a difference
    Will definitely be following along then thanks for the heads up
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Will definitely be following along then thanks for the heads up
    Right on man.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I ordered a month an a half of oral 5lax to elongate the run and to see if I can feel a difference
    What'd you grab? Secretabridge?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    What'd you grab? Secretabridge?
    They had two bottles of Str3ngth available and I grabbed one secretabridge to compare results with competing brands
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    They had two bottles of Str3ngth available and I grabbed one secretabridge to compare results with competing brands
    Nice!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Logging a transdermal version now
    how's the strength gains?
    doing my own thang!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    how's the strength gains?
    Its the endurance & recovery that I'm seeing predominantly. I'm sure the strength will come here soon
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    New stuff! From the maker's of....Hyde
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    New stuff! From the maker's of....Hyde
    Didn't know your parents were product formulators
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  14. I'm more or less royalty, believe it or not...
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Its the endurance & recovery that I'm seeing predominantly. I'm sure the strength will come here soon
    something i could see athletes benefiting from such as myself, thanks for the feedback.
    doing my own thang!
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  17. A new generation is born.....always have enjoyed NO, always. Hopefully BSN carries that forward with this baby!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    A new generation is born.....always have enjoyed NO, always. Hopefully BSN carries that forward with this baby!
    Not big on the prop blend but great electrolyte matrix which is a biggie for me now and the ingredient panels for the blends have a lot of goodies, only way to know is to try this out I guess
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  19. NO Explode always reformulates to "keep up with the supp industry", its main function is carbonated caffeine with some taste.
    doing my own thang!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    NO Explode always reformulates to "keep up with the supp industry", its main function is carbonated caffeine with some taste.
    It really will blow the top off your shaker if you don't uncap it after shaking it - the fizz kinda weirds me out.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    This stuff has really been intriguing me; sounds like all positives with no sides. Not huge improvements, but anything that's all positives deserves some love - hopefully I get to find out before too long!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in