2 Reps Needed

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. This is going to be a very tough choice. Keep em coming guys! I want to give every one a chance to put their app in. We are going to run this until Monday.
    Orbit Nutrition
    The Industries Most Hardcore Supplements
    Save 10% With Discount Code SOCIAL at www.ORBITNUTRITION.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Alright, time to throw my app in! I have been a company rep for 2 companies here on AM and other forums. Always considered AM my home turf though. While a rep for the two companies, I had a lot of fun coming up with new and fun promos to get product into people's hands. I even did promos out of my own compensation supps. just because. Any time there were questions, I always tried to answer them as best I could and in a curtious manner. There were times when dealing with some upset customers that I wanted to just tell them off but because I believe in great customer service, I worked with them in a curtious manner. I believe that the company name is at stake when I deal with someone so I should always do my best to make the company look good. Even if that means sending out my own product. I like to joke and have fun but when it's time to be serious, I'm serious. Thank you for any consideration.
    Good guy right here ^^
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

3. I'm facing some tuff competition.....good luck to all, and may the best man, ..no....the best 2 men win
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   

4. Gotta go Luke and AFI.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

5. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Gotta go Luke and AFI.
    Thanks AE and Coop. appreciate the support!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

6. Viva La Orbitnutrition.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by HYBRID View Post
    Viva La Orbitnutrition.com
    Are they carrying preamp!?

8. Not yet but Orbitnutrition will always have a special place in my heart

9. Hello Orbitnutrition, first off nice to see you here on AM.
    Second, I want to suggest a very intelligent & helpful person that I met the first day here.
    ***Driven2lift****
    He's been everywhere on this site & knows a lot. Allways helping people & just generally there all the time for who ever has questions, honestly.
    I totally think that *****Driven2lift**** should be a rep for Orbitnutrition my friends

10. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Again welcome to the board. I am glad to see Orbit joining our community here; with your reputation and product variety I feel you will do well here. As a past and current customer of yours I have found Orbit to be a quality retailer. I like to be a supporter of anything I recommend and as such am definitely open to this opportunity.

I have not had previous rep experience although I am a very active and known member of Anabolic Minds. I have come to call AM a kind of second home and want to be more involved in the community here. I try to assist other members whenever possible and in my time here have become fairly experienced with dietary supplements including specifically many that Orbit offers. I think being a rep for a retailer as opposed to a brand would be a great opportunity and I wouldn't have to become a pushy product promoter in the process. That being said I do work in the customer service and sales industry and feel confident in my abilities to make Orbit offers, deals, promotions, etc. known to users here who may be interested without being pushy and keeping up your company image.

This is the guy you want.
    A charismatic addition to Orbit in my opinion.

11. I have to throw my app in; Orbit is too great a company for me not to ask to be considered. I have bought from you multiple times, & always been amazed at how fast the shipping is & how solid the prices are. Orbit is a company I personally use, & have recommended to others on this board & in person.

I'm on AM almost every day, so maintaining a strong presence on here won't be a probelm; I was formerly a representative for Andro Factory (please PM if you'd like to discuss the nature of my resignation from AF). If you're looking for someone driven, someone with a decent understanding of supplementation that is both friendly & honest, & that will work to further your image here on AM, I believe I could be of use to you as a board rep.

There are a lot of excellent applicants in here - I think Orbit is going to have some great new reps, regardless of who they choose.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I have to throw my app in; Orbit is too great a company for me not to ask to be considered. I have bought from you multiple times, & always been amazed at how fast the shipping is & how solid the prices are. Orbit is a company I personally use, & have recommended to others on this board & in person.

I'm on AM almost every day, so maintaining a strong presence on here won't be a probelm; I was formerly a representative for Andro Factory (please PM if you'd like to discuss the nature of my resignation from AF). If you're looking for someone driven, someone with a decent understanding of supplementation that is both friendly & honest, & that will work to further your image here on AM, I believe I could be of use to you as a board rep.

There are a lot of excellent applicants in here - I think Orbit is going to have some great new reps, regardless of who they choose.
    This is a good guy, and all he would require as rep pay is something to eat!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I have to throw my app in; Orbit is too great a company for me not to ask to be considered. I have bought from you multiple times, & always been amazed at how fast the shipping is & how solid the prices are. Orbit is a company I personally use, & have recommended to others on this board & in person.

^^ this guy.... is also a master of info! All ways here and all ways helping. A virtuoso!
    Has my vote as well

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I have to throw my app in; Orbit is too great a company for me not to ask to be considered. I have bought from you multiple times, & always been amazed at how fast the shipping is & how solid the prices are. Orbit is a company I personally use, & have recommended to others on this board & in person. I'm on AM almost every day, so maintaining a strong presence on here won't be a probelm; I was formerly a representative for Andro Factory (please PM if you'd like to discuss the nature of my resignation from AF). If you're looking for someone driven, someone with a decent understanding of supplementation that is both friendly & honest, & that will work to further your image here on AM, I believe I could be of use to you as a board rep. There are a lot of excellent applicants in here - I think Orbit is going to have some great new reps, regardless of who they choose.
    This guy gets my vote. He knows a lot about supps and phs!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
    Yes since we carry so many things we give a credit to our reps to use in our store.
    man, that is awesome!!!!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Here is your first rep!!! Hyde has a wide knowledge on a lot of products
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Good luck to all my fellow applicants today!

In the end we all win because we have Orbit on AM
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

18. Boys and girls, I resign my app. Just became a rep for Olympus labs

Hyde would also be an excellent choice for Orbit just as driven2lift.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Boys and girls, I resign my app. Just became a rep for Olympus labs

Hyde would also be an excellent choice for Orbit just as driven2lift.
    I saw that, congrats brother!

All of these new suppliers and companies joining us we are in for a lot of new reps

20. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Good luck to all my fellow applicants today!

In the end we all win because we have Orbit on AM
    This guy has one of my votes!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

21. If I wasn't in the running, my 2 choices would be Hvactech and Hyde. Good guys right there!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

22. Now that edje is out I too vote for hvartech.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

23. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Now that edje is out I too vote for hvartech.
    Thanks

24. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

Thanks
    Excellent option aswell. Great guy.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

25. Alright. This was a very very tough decision. Tons of great apps came in. We weren't expecting such an amazing response. I've look at each of you closely and decided to go with Hyde and Driven2Lift. You guys have great report, knowledge and experience. We would love to have you guys apart of the team. Shoot me a PM and we will discuss further.

To the rest of you, thank you so much for your consideration. I have a feeling a third rep will be needed not far down the road.
    Orbit Nutrition
    The Industries Most Hardcore Supplements
    Save 10% With Discount Code SOCIAL at www.ORBITNUTRITION.com

26. Congrats to new reps and congrats to Orbit. You had a lot of great applicants, couldn't really go wrong with anyone.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I am very excited to have been chosen, this is a great opportunity and I will be doing the best I can to represent Orbit well on Anabolic Minds.

Congrats to my new colleague Hyde as well!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
    Alright. This was a very very tough decision. Tons of great apps came in. We weren't expecting such an amazing response. I've look at each of you closely and decided to go with Hyde and Driven2Lift. You guys have great report, knowledge and experience. We would love to have you guys apart of the team. Shoot me a PM and we will discuss further.

To the rest of you, thank you so much for your consideration. I have a feeling a third rep will be needed not far down the road.
    The more the better! On behalf of the BPS team, congratulations to the winners!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

29. Congrats guys!

30. Nice job Hyde

Nice job Driven
    I knew it would be you guys .... Congrats!!

31. Edit-phone posted twice.

32. Congrats guys.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

33. Congrats to both winners.

34. Congrats guys! Looking forward to promos.

35. congrats guys!!! 2 top notice AM members
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

36. Congrats fellas.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

37. Congrats gents. Hope you do well with the new gigs!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

38. Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
    Alright. This was a very very tough decision. Tons of great apps came in. We weren't expecting such an amazing response. I've look at each of you closely and decided to go with Hyde and Driven2Lift. You guys have great report, knowledge and experience. We would love to have you guys apart of the team. Shoot me a PM and we will discuss further.

Wow; I don't know what to say except thank you for the opportunity to represent you, & thanks so much to everyone for all the support - I feel very blessed right now, especially to be chosen against so many well-qualified applicants. Looking forward to helping all you Orbit customers however I can!

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Congrats to my new colleague Hyde as well!
    Right back atcha brother! Gonna be good times ahead for us & AM alike

39. Congrats guys and I call that third rep spot lol!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ax Reps : Need Help
    By SheanZ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 03:01 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 11:19 AM