Product request thread

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I think you guys should pick up Olympus Labs product line.

    I actually received a PM from a very respected and well-known member of this community - he'd love to see you carrying our products and I bet that he's not the only one!

    I've heard nothing but good things about Orbit Nutrition.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I think you guys should pick up Olympus Labs' product line. I actually received a PM from a very respected and well-known member of this community - he'd love to see you carrying our products and I bet that he's not the only one! I've heard nothing but good thinks about Orbit Nutrition.
    That'd be a solid pick up. Two great designer companies under one roof!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  3. EBF, SNS
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    EBF, SNS
    I'm feeling you on these as well.
    More GDA options would be good, and that is an EBF-dominated realm IMO

    SNS is great for quality bulk ingredients

    I feel reps should get an opinion too
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    I'm feeling you on these as well.
    More GDA options would be good, and that is an EBF-dominated realm IMO

    SNS is great for quality bulk ingredients

    I feel reps should get an opinion too
    Thank you,

    Just finalized a pre workout GDA with thermogenic properties. To be stacked with pre workouts (stims). Oh and taken during meals

    Duno if I want that or fat burner (stim) to be next
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    EBF, SNS
    ebf would be great. Was going to give his MP & recompadrol a run during my prep (that starts Monday) just haven't grabbed any.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Thank you, Just finalized a pre workout GDA with thermogenic properties. To be stacked with pre workouts (stims). Oh and taken during meals Duno if I want that or fat burner (stim) to be next
    Like the sound of that pre workout!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. sns and ebf would good picks for orbit
    doing my own thang!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Thank you,

    Just finalized a pre workout GDA with thermogenic properties. To be stacked with pre workouts (stims). Oh and taken during meals

    Duno if I want that or fat burner (stim) to be next
    Don't even need to see the profile to know I am down to try those out, I know how extensively you test them yourself before releasing.
    If you ever want an extra test subject... :P

    Keep us posted on these

    So far a whole lot of love for SNS and EBF, and some desire for newcomers here CnP and Olympus Labs

    We will see what @Orbit thinks of the ideas, keep them coming and thanks for the suggestions so far.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  9. I second the SNS and Iron Legion Mithras Nanoparticles suggestions.

  10. X3..
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  11. Quote Originally Posted by sinewave3 View Post
    I second the SNS and Iron Legion Mithras Nanoparticles suggestions.
    Mithras Nanoparticles is discontinued.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Mithras Nanoparticles is discontinued.
    What? Thought it just came out...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sinewave3 View Post
    What? Thought it just came out...
    Yep... Iron Legion announced it two days ago. They discontinued their other oral products as well.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sinewave3 View Post
    I second the SNS and Iron Legion Mithras Nanoparticles suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Mithras Nanoparticles is discontinued.
    We still have plenty to supply to retailers, including Orbit. We're just giving a heads-up that we're not making more after this batch.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    The Orbit brass is considering suggestions so far and working on adding some companies as we speak!

    SNS is under consideration but as we all know the line is huge.
    If we were to pick up part of the line, what are your guys' top choices?

    If there is a concensus/popular demand we can hopefully make things happen!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    The Orbit brass is considering suggestions so far and working on adding some companies as we speak!

    SNS is under consideration but as we all know the line is huge.
    If we were to pick up part of the line, what are your guys' top choices?

    If there is a concensus/popular demand we can hopefully make things happen!
    All their bulk powders, no one needs capsules!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  17. Was just looking through the site to place an order and noticed there wasn't Stimul8 (but other Finaflex items) and Formutech Level II Thermo capsules.

    Both top of the line in their categories.

    The site is very user friendly though, and prices/shipping are VERY competitive.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Was just looking through the site to place an order and noticed there wasn't Stimul8 (but other Finaflex items) and Formutech Level II Thermo capsules. Both top of the line in their categories. The site is very user friendly though, and prices/shipping are VERY competitive.
    I agree here
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    The Orbit brass is considering suggestions so far and working on adding some companies as we speak! SNS is under consideration but as we all know the line is huge. If we were to pick up part of the line, what are your guys' top choices? If there is a concensus/popular demand we can hopefully make things happen!
    X gels
    Leucine
    COP
    mono hydrate
    Reduce xt
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  20. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    All their bulk powders, no one needs capsules!
    This is mainly how I feel - their creatine mono & agmatine have treated me very well, as has their leucine.

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    X gels
    Leucine
    COP
    mono hydrate
    Reduce xt
    X-gels is another strong candidate, as is Glycophase. Wasn't really impressed with Reduce Xt but that's also a very difficult product to measure it's effectiveness. In any case, that would be a good pill candidate, as people seem to like it in general.

    EBF would be great - Recompadrol treated me kinder GI-wise than any GDA I've used thus far. Would def use again.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Requests of my own:


    Restock on Genomyx Agmatine,
    And the Finaflex G8 Reformulated version

    From SNS I would love to see creatine, leucine, x-gels, agmatine, citrulline malate
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Requests of my own:


    Restock on Genomyx Agmatine,
    And the Finaflex G8 Reformulated version
    G8's reformulation is fantastic....just sayin'!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Requests of my own: Restock on Genomyx Agmatine, And the Finaflex G8 Reformulated version From SNS I would love to see creatine, leucine, x-gels, agmatine, citrulline malate
    Restock of southland performances glycomyx!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Restock of southland performances glycomyx!
    To my knowledge we cannot get anymore and most of Southlands stuff is Out of stock where we would buy it from.
    Orbit Supplements
    The Industries Most Hardcore Supplements
    Save 10% With Discount Code ORBITV2 at WWW.ORBITSUPPLEMENTS.COM

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
    To my knowledge we cannot get anymore and most of Southlands stuff is Out of stock where we would buy it from.
    I haven't really seen Southland's stuff around much lately anyway.....like they kind of faded off? Weird really.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 08:56 PM
  2. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
Log in
Log in