Beta testers wanted!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Nope not yet the day isn't over though...
    Lol. Guess it's over now
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

2. Anybody know the outcome of this?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sbender View Post
    Anybody know the outcome of this?
    It's a mystery as of yet
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. Hey guys I posted this last night before bed but I guess it didn't go through?? The ten beta testers i selected are: sbender, dangerdave, ae14, hardwork25, datsgettinswolen, booneman77, Hyde, travwj, matthandyo and dats4dat. I'm not sure why this didn't post and I'm sorry to keep everyone in suspense. Thank you to everyone that participated and I will be needing more beta testers soon the the future and will keep you guys in mind for future products. If you were selected will you please pm me your shipping address.

5. Actually Imchurki lets have you participate also bud, send me your address as well
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaCommandr View Post
    Hey guys I posted this last night before bed but I guess it didn't go through?? The ten beta testers i selected are: sbender, dangerdave, ae14, hardwork25, datsgettinswolen, booneman77, Hyde, travwj, matthandyo and dats4dat. I'm not sure why this didn't post and I'm sorry to keep everyone in suspense. Thank you to everyone that participated and I will be needing more beta testers soon the the future and will keep you guys in mind for future products. If you were selected will you please pm me your shipping address.
    Awesome...thank you

Info on the way
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

7. Sent info thank you
  8. Beta testers wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaCommandr View Post
    Hey guys I posted this last night before bed but I guess it didn't go through?? The ten beta testers i selected are: sbender, dangerdave, ae14, hardwork25, datsgettinswolen, booneman77, Hyde, travwj, matthandyo and dats4dat. I'm not sure why this didn't post and I'm sorry to keep everyone in suspense. Thank you to everyone that participated and I will be needing more beta testers soon the the future and will keep you guys in mind for future products. If you were selected will you please pm me your shipping address.
    Thanks! Pm's are down at the moment tho

9. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaCommandr View Post
    Pm sent, idk if you got it tho as the pms are down
    G.I.F.D

*Everything stated above is for entertainment purposes only*

10. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaCommandr View Post

Congrads to the chosen ones. (PMs are down at the moment due to maint)

11. Datsthat you were selected but it looks like your name was changed to dats4dat lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaCommandr View Post
    Datsthat you were selected but it looks like your name was changed to dats4dat lol
    Awesome. I thought that was me, but I didn't want to ASSume.

Heck...dats4dat, I'll take that as a compliment....I've been called a lot worse....

13. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaCommandr View Post
    Datsthat you were selected but it looks like your name was changed to dats4dat lol
    Awesome. I thought that was me, but I didn't want to ASSume.

Heck...dats4dat, I'll take that as a compliment....I've been called a lot worse....

I'll PM you my info once PMs are working again.

14. @AlphaCommandr sent my info this morning before the messaging went down. Just checking if you received it. Thank you.

Is anyone's pm working yet?

15. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaCommandr View Post
    Nice one! PM sent

16. Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    Nice one! PM sent
    Your pm's are working??
    G.I.F.D

*Everything stated above is for entertainment purposes only*

17. Quote Originally Posted by Matthandyo View Post
    Your pm's are working??
    Nah not working when I wrote that. About to try again now

18. Still can't pm.

19. So far the Pm's I have received are from Matthandyo, ae14, imchurki and sbender. If urs hasn't gone through dont worry. I'm sure they will be up and running again soon.

20. Are we to do separate logs or one all together

21. Pm's are back up

22. Thank you! PM'd
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

23. Sent message. Thanks bro. So stoked to come back from a long weekend and see this.

24. Ok guys I have everyone's shipping info now and will get everyone's bottles shipped out!

25. Quote Originally Posted by sbender View Post
    Are we to do separate logs or one all together
    Separate logs please, all together would just get too confusing
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BETA TESTERS wanted for Lecheek Nutrition's new product
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 01:04 PM
  2. SPP: Preworkout beta testers wanted!
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 205