Omega Sports Announces -- SHRED XT: Thermogenic Fat Loss

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Omega Sports - Shred XT - Advanced Thermogenic Fat Loss

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr236/haiz_69/ShredXT_ol-page-0.jpg

Hey Y'all. Thought I would toss this up here now that Shred XT is almost here. I have used it and can say it provides hours upon hours of energy. The time release caffeine really does provide a serious amount of sustained energy. The theacrine plays into the formula very very nicely as well. Overall a fantastic energy/appetite control/focus/mood supplement. Should be available in a week or so.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omega Sports - Shred XT - Advanced Thermogenic Fat Loss

http://s487.photobucket.com/user/haiz_69/media/ShredXT_ol-page-0.jpg.html
http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr236/haiz_69/ShredXT_ol-page-0.jpg

Hey Y'all. Thought I would toss this up here now that Shred XT is almost here. I have used it and can say it provides hours upon hours of energy. The time release caffeine really does provide a serious amount of sustained energy. The theacrine plays into the formula very very nicely as well. Overall a fantastic energy/appetite control/focus/mood supplement. Should be available in a week or so.
Bro label won't blow up enough for me to read the label

Can you put ingredients ect?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me either......has an official write up been created?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro label won't blow up enough for me to read the label

Can you put ingredients ect?
Just click on the picture in the thread starters post. When it takes you to the photobucket page click on the little magnifying glass in the bottom right corner of the picture, then click on the magnifying glass again.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I hear ya. Isn't working on my phone or computer

Can't see first or 3rd ingredient

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Just click on the picture in the thread starters post. When it takes you to the photobucket page click on the little magnifying glass in the bottom right corner of the picture, then click on the magnifying glass again.
This.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Me either......has an official write up been created?
I don't have the writeup. Just the label at the moment.

To get it to blow up you need to click on the picture itself that goes to photobucket.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have the writeup. Just the label at the moment.

To get it to blow up you need to click on the picture itself that goes to photobucket.
I've done that numerous times. It's ok if you can't list the ingredients.

Ill wait for someone else too

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I've done that numerous times. It's ok if you can't list the ingredients.

Ill wait for someone else too
Actually on my computer now. Here you go:

Camellia Kucha Tea Leaves (5% Theacrine) -- 1,000mg
10:1 Olive Leaf Extract -- 400mg
Endless Energy 12 Hour Time Release Caffeine - 300mg
Raspberry Ketones - 300mg
Caffeine - 200mg
Bacopa Monneri (50% Bacosides A/B) - 150mg
Ashwagandha (5% Withonolides) - 100mg
Theobromine 98% - 50mg
Evodiamine 98% - 50mg

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually on my computer now. Here you go:

Camellia Kucha Tea Leaves (5% Theacrine) -- 1,000mg
10:1 Olive Leaf Extract -- 400mg
Endless Energy 12 Hour Time Release Caffeine - 300mg
Raspberry Ketones - 300mg
Caffeine - 200mg
Bacopa Monneri (50% Bacosides A/B) - 150mg
Ashwagandha (5% Withonolides) - 100mg
Theobromine 98% - 50mg
Evodiamine 98% - 50mg

So per 2 caps there is 500mgs of caffeine? Wow

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
So per 2 caps there is 500mgs of caffeine? Wow
2 Scoops. Yes. Although it is meant to be taken once per day in the AM. It feels more like 250mg and then the rest just keeps it going. Certainly doesn't feel like 500mg. Many will start with 1 scoop and be good and then move up to 1.5-2.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 Scoops. Yes. Although it is meant to be taken once per day in the AM. It feels more like 250mg and then the rest just keeps it going. Certainly doesn't feel like 500mg. Many will start with 1 scoop and be good and then move up to 1.5-2.
Interesting..

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats up with theacrine. Never heard of it

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Interesting..
I hear you. I know when I saw the final panel I was a bit up in the air. I can say that after having used it for 5 days in a row that it will quickly quell any doubts upon sampling. I hope to sample this heavily, as I can understand initial trepidation.

Whats up with theacrine. Never heard of it
Theacrine is structurally similar to caffeine. Has shown some promise in promoting locomotor activity with no tolerance increase. It has also shown promise in many other areas Goes very well with the Shred XT formula.

not sure how i feel right now
I understand this. All I can ask is to keep and open mind until we can get some samples it. It will surely change your mind then.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol so 500 mg caffeine and this Theacrine is similar to caffeine as well?

You know how to tempt a man haha stims are an addiction, will try this.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear you. I know when I saw the final panel I was a bit up in the air. I can say that after having used it for 5 days in a row that it will quickly quell any doubts upon sampling. I hope to sample this heavily, as I can understand initial trepidation.

Theacrine is structurally similar to caffeine. Has shown some promise in promoting locomotor activity with no tolerance increase. It has also shown promise in many other areas Goes very well with the Shred XT formula.

I understand this. All I can ask is to keep and open mind until we can get some samples it. It will surely change your mind then.
Any noticeable fat loss on your trial of it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Theacrine is sedating. It causes a slight burst of alertness but then results in a crash that puts me to sleep. Thankfully, the active dose is closer to 400mg so the 50mg in the product won't produce much effect, positive or negative.

Overall the product looks great as with all omega releases. I like the idea of getting a controlled caffeine release

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Any noticeable fat loss on your trial of it?
I have only used it for a bit of time, so I can't really say to be honest. It should produce it with continued use.

Theacrine is sedating. It causes a slight burst of alertness but then results in a crash that puts me to sleep. Thankfully, the active dose is closer to 400mg so the 50mg in the product won't produce much effect, positive or negative.

Overall the product looks great as with all omega releases. I like the idea of getting a controlled caffeine release
The research most often noted does show the effective dose up around 400mg HED - If memory serves anyways. We didn't think a smaller dose would produce much, but in the beta testing it did elicit what most considered positive benefits in concert with the rest of the formula.

The controlled release caffeine is really quite nice. Even a stim-junkie like myself doesn't have to redose for 7-8 hours. I'm a big fan of the Bacopa and Ashwaghanda as well.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a large amount of caffeine. I love omega products and give all fair share but Ill wait and see on this.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Might be looking for some testers on this. Anyone interested in running a log?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might be looking for some testers on this. Anyone interested in running a log?
I would be interested as well. Omega products have always been top notch.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I have you both down for a tub. I should get a final word tonight/tomorrow. I'm leaning towards yes.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Well Gents - PM me with your information. We will get tubs out to you.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just heard about this product, hoping the price isn't too high, any word on when it would be released?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Just heard about this product, hoping the price isn't too high, any word on when it would be released?
Price should be VERY affordable for the number of servings.

It is up at some places around the net. Not sure when nutraplanet will have it. Are you friends with us on Facebook?

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe I am. I will wait for NP to get it up, they always have the best deals

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got the bottle in a couple days ago. Started it today and will have a log up tonight.

I was fully expecting a powder and got pills. Doesnt matter to me as i actualy prefer the pills.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the bottle in a couple days ago. Started it today and will have a log up tonight.

I was fully expecting a powder and got pills. Doesnt matter to me as i actualy prefer the pills.
Haven't got mine yet. Maybe today? If I get it I will probably start after Thanksgiving everyone. Just too much out of normal craziness to start a log for me until after it :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird, must have skimmed your post. I got pills as well, was expecting a powder. Is the label posted old or are you guys releasing two versions? I actually prefer pills to be honest so no big deal, but I was surprised when I opened the package today!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Ahh....He did send the pills. The plan was for pills originally, but we went with powder for the first batch. Matt didn't tell me he was sending the pills.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey if you guys don't want the pill's I'll take them. Lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey if you guys don't want the pill's I'll take them. Lol
Not a chance, I prefer pills to powder anyways. Excited to run this.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I figured, hope it's good, in for the reviews once they come in

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Reviews should be coming in soon. Logs have started.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Any news about this?
To be honest I hesitate to even say now. I know some things happened higher up, so where exactly things are I really can't say. I refuse to just say "another few weeks now". I will cross my fingers and hope for some good news though.

amarula

Awards
To be honest I hesitate to even say now. I know some things happened higher up, so where exactly things are I really can't say. I refuse to just say "another few weeks now". I will cross my fingers and hope for some good news though.
I hope so either. Companies that launch high quality formulas should have comercial success