Ultima Problems

1. Ultima Problems

Incredible profile, I had been waiting and waiting to try it. finally had enough extra money and gave it a go. After using it for a week, my results have been mixed at best. I thought on my second dose I felt that "zoned in" place I was looking for, but since then I'm just getting foggy. Half scoop today is leaving me foggy. Any advice?

2. Are you taking any other supplements? I just started taking Ultima and definitely feel focused. Tonight will be my 5th serving and I haven't noticed a drop off in the effect.

3. Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    Are you taking any other supplements? I just started taking Ultima and definitely feel focused. Tonight will be my 5th serving and I haven't noticed a drop off in the effect.
    Nothing else. Caffeine periodically. I'm not implying a drop off in effect. I've heard the foggyness can be a side effect, remedied by cutting the dose. So I did that.
    •   

4. Try drinking it a bit slower, since you have already tried to lower the dose.

Have you ever taken any other products containing CDP-Choline or Alpha GPC Choline? Some people seem to be overly sensitive to them.

5. I think my best result was when I drank slowly and let it sit under my tongue, but I've done that to some degree every time. I have tried Focus-XT from SNS and had the same problem. I guess I am sensitive. Anything that can offset that?

6. Not that I am aware of, no.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Squating problems b/c of knee & other problems - help
    By gettin'old in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:25 PM
  2. Best pre-wo without 1,3: Ultima or..?
    By AutoKal47 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 10:22 PM
  3. Ultima..who's used it?
    By freefall365 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:42 PM