T-Force + DAA Stacks? Who Wants Some?

  1. T-Force + DAA Stacks? Who Wants Some?


    Maybe a discounted stack at the Planet when T-Force is back next week?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Maybe a discounted stack at the Planet when T-Force is back next week?
    Ohhhh Really??? Sweet! put the link


    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  3. Sounds good!!

    •   
       


  4. Any chance of the BOGO as well?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. We'll see whatever the good folks at the Planet want to run as a welcome back special. But really, I would love to start seeing DAA + Fadogia as it should be a killer stack.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    We'll see whatever the good folks at the Planet want to run as a welcome back special. But really, I would love to start seeing DAA + Fadogia as it should be a killer stack.

    with ZMA?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  7. DAA should be run w/ an AI though right?

    So would it be DAA + AI + T-Force? Do you have any thoughts on adding in some of these new bulbine products?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    with ZMA?
    No, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    DAA should be run w/ an AI though right?

    So would it be DAA + AI + T-Force? Do you have any thoughts on adding in some of these new bulbine products?
    I think some people have said DAA may raise prolactin levels, but I have yet to see feedback that would indicate it is a problem. Still, always better off safe than sorry.

    I am not too familiar with the results people have been getting on the Bulbine products, but they really do look interesting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    No, sorry.



    I think some people have said DAA may raise prolactin levels, but I have yet to see feedback that would indicate it is a problem. Still, always better off safe than sorry.

    I am not too familiar with the results people have been getting on the Bulbine products, but they really do look interesting.

    Ohhh Great NO ZMA!!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DS Stacks..
    By SiLkPaDrE in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 11:58 AM
  2. AMS stacks
    By SSGMCC in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 06:37 PM
  3. What stacks up better?
    By pdx89 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 12:08 PM
  4. I-force bold stacks
    By T H E O R E M in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 08:45 PM
  5. Best Stacks?
    By Haggerty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Log in
Log in