WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO MIX FLASHOVER
First off, I've tried A LOT of different pre-workout products over the past 9 years so I know what I'm looking for in this product category. It is very rare that I review a product, but I feel that FlashOver is deserving of one after my experience with it so far. Omega Sports did NOT send me a sample or ask me to review this product. I bought this with my own funds after several weeks of research for a new pre-workout supplement. I'm 5'11, 215lbs, and into my second week of a recomp. I started my first two days with 1 scoop, then bumped it up to 2 scoops. I've been on this stuff for two weeks dosing anywhere from 4-6 days per week and 20-30min before my workout as directed on the label. Here is some feedback that may be helpful to other people considering this product.
- Flavoring is spot-on
- Great ingredient profile (no filler, just the stuff you want) and I was looking for a solid product with 1,3-dimethyl amylamine
- For 45 servings, you can't get a much better deal at this price-point
- Excellent energy and focus
- Mixes good in a blender bottle - except for the GMS, which anyone who has experience with GMS knows this is always the case
- I don't really care too much about 'pumps' since they don't represent an actual gain in muscle size, but I have noticed them during my workouts
- Steady strength increases ... pushing out more reps or weight each workout
- Endurance is epic ... I'm cranking out 45min workouts and following up with 30-40min of moderate cardio without feeling like I've depleted my gas tank
- No crash ... this has always been a personal complaint of mine regarding pre-workout products.
All in all, 5 out 5
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO MIX FLASHOVER
PUT THE POWDER IN YOUR MOUTH.
SWISH LIKE MOUTH WASH.
I plan to try Flashover in the near future.
If a product doesn't mix well just give it a good shake everytime before you take a drink.
Very soon we'll have the GMS issue resolvedin regards to mixability.
Everyone says the "pump" is worthless but ask the pros what they think. I used to be trained by Larry Scott. Larry says that a training session that does not result in a good "pump" is a wasted session. Larry subscribes to the "pump and go" philosophy. You workout out until you get the maximum pump and then quit. Going beyond this point is counterproductive. Arnold says the "pump" is essential to good gains. He also says that the "pump" is better than sex. The big boys believe that the "pump" is essential. I believe they know what they are talking about.
if i wanted sand in my mouth i would
I've said it before and I'll say it again. FlashOver is the best pre-workout I've ever used. With my position at Nutraplanet, I try to remain very impartial but I won't use another pre-workout. I also take Purple Wraath from controlled labs. Best BCAA that I've come across. I haven't had a chance to try the new BCAA from USP Labs however.
Wanted to update this review ... I just tried the new FlashOver formula yesterday and it completely dissolved. I took it to work with me and drank it on my way home from the office. Nothing remaining in my blender bottle by the time I pulled into my driveway.
I'm guessing the fix was switching from Glycerol Mono Stereate to Glycine ... at least that's the only change I saw on the ingredient profile
Great job Omega Sports!
Very Nice! No more sandy mouth.
I always just thought of them as flavor crystals, and the issue resolved itself.
i would put it in hot water and drink like coffee in the morning before workout,seemed to dissolve better
This is my favorite pre-workout supplement. And an excellent price point. 45 servings for 25 bucks. Fantastic taste. Pretty much can't get any better.
The taste is about to get better as well.
New and improved flavors coming soon!
How did you guys feel this compared with MESO as far as energy levels?
i will use it again if this is the case