First off, I've tried A LOT of different pre-workout products over the past 9 years so I know what I'm looking for in this product category. It is very rare that I review a product, but I feel that FlashOver is deserving of one after my experience with it so far. Omega Sports did NOT send me a sample or ask me to review this product. I bought this with my own funds after several weeks of research for a new pre-workout supplement. I'm 5'11, 215lbs, and into my second week of a recomp. I started my first two days with 1 scoop, then bumped it up to 2 scoops. I've been on this stuff for two weeks dosing anywhere from 4-6 days per week and 20-30min before my workout as directed on the label. Here is some feedback that may be helpful to other people considering this product.
- Flavoring is spot-on
- Great ingredient profile (no filler, just the stuff you want) and I was looking for a solid product with 1,3-dimethyl amylamine
- For 45 servings, you can't get a much better deal at this price-point
- Excellent energy and focus
- Mixes good in a blender bottle - except for the GMS, which anyone who has experience with GMS knows this is always the case
- I don't really care too much about 'pumps' since they don't represent an actual gain in muscle size, but I have noticed them during my workouts
- Steady strength increases ... pushing out more reps or weight each workout
- Endurance is epic ... I'm cranking out 45min workouts and following up with 30-40min of moderate cardio without feeling like I've depleted my gas tank
- No crash ... this has always been a personal complaint of mine regarding pre-workout products.
All in all, 5 out 5