could ultima help with permanent fatigue?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

could ultima help with permanent fatigue?

hi,
    i was just looking at the formula of ultima and it seems to have a lot of things that should improve a state of permanent fatigue.
    now i am curious as to what ultima "feels" like and if its worth a shot trying to take it daily in order to combat fatigue.
    also, how would it best be taken in such a scenario?i was thinking maybe mix even up to 2 scoops in a bottle of water and sip throughout the morning/day.
    as i have been suffering from extreme fatigue for many months now and blood tests etc. havent given any results, i am looking for something that will make me able to stay awake/concentrate without being full of caffeine/other cns stimulants.
    can someone give any input weather this is worth a shot?

thanks
    fabian

p.s. i understand that one cannot recommend a supplement for any health condition, but that is not what i am expecting here at all.just trying to get a better understanding of how the formulas effects manifest themselves on people who have maybe tried it outside of the typical workout scenario

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

just came across power jolt on a uk website and will order that right away since i have been looking for sulbutiamine but couldnt find any outside of formulas containing geranamine as well.since 160mg caffeine is not a lot for me the product should be great in eliminating fatigue while not causing excess stimulation.
    how would ultima+powerjolt sound?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ultima certainly could help with daily fatigue, but nothing is a fix for a 'permanent' condition, and you really should see a DR if it is that bad.

And although 160mg of caffeine is not much by today's standards, I would recommend against it as the last thing you would want to be doing is suppressing your adrenals further. Stock with completely non-stim products like Ultima or you may also want to look at Palo Alto's Reset AD.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

thanks for the reply.i have been to doctors, natural doctors etc.i have used reset ad which does effect stim sensitivity but my condition is independant of adrenal fatigue.i know what most people consider to be fatigue as i have been tired all my life during day time, with increased energy in the evenings.however, what i have now is completely incomparable to the sensation of being tired like a normal person experiences it.
    however, there is no real danger in it since all my organs etc. are fine.
    so all im trying to do is find ways of improving this feeling.
    will try drinking ultima daily and see how it effects me.
    was interested in getting straight sulbutiamine as well, but couldnt find any within europe (only your powerjolt) and was unsure weather it would get through customs from us.but if the power jolt helps i will know its the sulbutiamine as i have experience with the other ingredients and they do nothing for this condition, either alone or combined.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Ultima certainly could help with daily fatigue, but nothing is a fix for a 'permanent' condition, and you really should see a DR if it is that bad.

And although 160mg of caffeine is not much by today's standards, I would recommend against it as the last thing you would want to be doing is suppressing your adrenals further. Stock with completely non-stim products like Ultima or you may also want to look at Palo Alto's Reset AD.
    My thoughts exactly, daily fatigue sucks and I know what you're going threw and yes something like reset a.d. could help as well as ultima.

Numerous things could cause this catalyst and I'm no doctor but IMO the things that have helped me supplement wise ( this is along with a good diet, keeping sugar as well as high gi foods controlled and drinking alot of water ) is Magnesium Oil, Chromium, Ubiquinol and a good multivitamin/greens combo which MST's MVP as well as Mycogreen ( which is awesome )
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.96%

Also may want to have your thyroid checked.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Also may want to have your thyroid checked.
    I second that.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

thanks guys, no worries i have had all that stuff done.im quite sure its due to medication i took.actually i had been feeling great for a few days now, today is a little worse again, but i am just going to believe in getting better now.i have to.this has to be over.the magnesium oil should be arriving this week for sure.also the powerjolt and ultima are great.yesterday i felt really good and energetic without feeling stimulated in a typical sense.then i decided to walk around my city whch ended up being about 8km of walking.as it seems i still need to take it easy.i just cant do something every day yet and need much more recovery from everything.
    will report back on the effects of the mag-oil.
    thanks for all the help

fabian
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%

The other thing I think is great for fatigue and its a great item hands down to use in the Gym is Ribose, I love the stuff and I don't think it gets much play here and there's tons of studies done on D-ribose with fighting fatigue, depression, heart and many other diseases that can cause detrimental effects at the cellular level.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

tried that too, lol
    sulbutiamine seems to work quite well so far, but its not a solution.
    been using the mag oil as well for about 10 days.
    just found a note i made to present to my doctor about 3 months ago.looking at how i described my condition back then i have improved a lot.progress is so slow though and for me barely noticeable from day to day.
    thanks for all your suggestions
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.82%

I've been getting tired lately as well, someone has recommended Beta Alanine before exercise to improve endurance and stamina. Waiting for a 10% sale on powders on Labor Day and then I'll get some. Sulbutiamine is wonderfull as is Tyrosine. I take 1 teaspoon of bulk tyrosine, tasteless, whenever I start feeling sluggish or lethargic. Also, you might wanna try some Rhodiola Rosea.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.63%

Hi,

I have similar issue and like you nothing from blood word has shown anything. The only thing that helped me in the past was DTH from get diesel then I was fine for 6 months and then it came back and this time DTH seems not really helpful.

So keep us updated I am interested by your findings.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

i have been injecting vitamin b12 lately and it may be doing something.or i am just having a good phase.we will see.
    my current plan of attack from next week on will look something like this:
    daily:
    3mg injectable hydroxocobalamin
    4 caps ibe reverse (1000mg shilajit,600mg triacetylated resveratrol,10mg glutathionylcobalamine)
    sustain alpha transdermal
    peak (german brand) adaptogen 4 caps daily: 1000mg rhodiola,800mg ginseng,700mg ashwaganda,500mg shilajit
    magnum nutraceuticals performance edge greens.2 servings daily=ca. 16 grams
    recov bipeptides: serum albumin tablets, 10 tablets daily= 5grams
    700-1050mg bovine adrenal tissue (once it comes in the mail, seems stuck in customs)

additionally i have to find a doctor that will prescribe me testosterone or i have to get it somewhere else and will inject 250mg e7-10d, not sure yet.

either this will kill or cure me.i have two months, then my university starts.money is currently not an issue, i just need to get better.even if it costs me everything i have.i would now rather be poor and healthy and work hard than be rich but feel like **** all the time.

please feel free to comment on my incredibly crazy plan of attack hehe
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.63%

Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    i have been injecting vitamin b12 lately and it may be doing something.or i am just having a good phase.we will see.
    my current plan of attack from next week on will look something like this:
    daily:
    3mg injectable hydroxocobalamin
    4 caps ibe reverse (1000mg shilajit,600mg triacetylated resveratrol,10mg glutathionylcobalamine)
    sustain alpha transdermal
    peak (german brand) adaptogen 4 caps daily: 1000mg rhodiola,800mg ginseng,700mg ashwaganda,500mg shilajit
    magnum nutraceuticals performance edge greens.2 servings daily=ca. 16 grams
    recov bipeptides: serum albumin tablets, 10 tablets daily= 5grams
    700-1050mg bovine adrenal tissue (once it comes in the mail, seems stuck in customs)

additionally i have to find a doctor that will prescribe me testosterone or i have to get it somewhere else and will inject 250mg e7-10d, not sure yet.

either this will kill or cure me.i have two months, then my university starts.money is currently not an issue, i just need to get better.even if it costs me everything i have.i would now rather be poor and healthy and work hard than be rich but feel like **** all the time.

please feel free to comment on my incredibly crazy plan of attack hehe
    well this might work or maybe not but remember that also some supplements can worst your condition. For instance in my case sesamin was lowering my total cholesterol...
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

yeah, i agree with you.i notice this quickly though and will adjust accordingly.
    i think the b12 might be quite effective, however oral methylcobalamin never did much.i hope there is something about the time released effect of the intramuscular injection that makes the difference and not just placebo.placebo wont last long...
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.63%

yeah, i agree with you.i notice this quickly though and will adjust accordingly.
    i think the b12 might be quite effective, however oral methylcobalamin never did much.i hope there is something about the time released effect of the intramuscular injection that makes the difference and not just placebo.placebo wont last long...
    Did you simply try l-tyrosine?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

yeah, sure.
    its a bit difficult sometimes to convey that what i experience can not be described with the word tired.tired is not a problem, take a shower, have some coffee...this is different.on a bad day i am physically incapable to even leave the house.anyway, since i feel somewhat better right now i dont want even want to think about that.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.63%

yeah, sure.
    its a bit difficult sometimes to convey that what i experience can not be described with the word tired.tired is not a problem, take a shower, have some coffee...this is different.on a bad day i am physically incapable to even leave the house.anyway, since i feel somewhat better right now i dont want even want to think about that.
    I know what you mean I had the same thing and it was hard to describe to a doctor that it wad not simply tiredness... but a very strange feeling of a strong fatigue.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Permanent Damage
    By BignBad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:33 PM
  2. Testosterone cycles and permanent trt?
    By bd11 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 04:33 AM
  3. Nolva - Permanent Eye damage?
    By horizons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 09:02 AM
  4. My permanent stack?
    By ummmwhat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:02 PM
  5. permanent hair removal?