Trinitine Dosing

1. Trinitine Dosing

Curious why recommended dosage of capped trinitine is two-thirds the recommened dose in Ultima?

2. Actually, there is a limited amount of product available to cram into capsules unfortunately. There is also a cost efficiency to contend with per the consumer choice.

But I would actually recommend 2 servings on workout days and 1 serving on non-workout days for best efficiency! My two preferred methods:

1) 1 serving AM upon rising + 1 serving pre-workout

2) 1 serving pre-workout + 1 serving post-workout

D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

3. Thanks D_

I am going to start a tub of Ultima as soon as the shipment arrives, but was planning on stacking it with a bottle of capped Orotine and leaving the trinitine for when the ultima runs out.
    •   

4. should one take 4 pills instead of 3 on non- workout days to more match the level found in ultima?

Was thinking:

workout - 2 pre/ 2 post
    non-workout 4 morning

If better results are attained by

workout - 3 pre/ 3 post
    non-workout 4 morning (or should it be 6 pills as well split)

then that is fine- just looking to figure out dosing for optimal results as I have many bottles and can afford to use more if needed.

5. Yes, that would be fine.

6. Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    Thanks D_

I am going to start a tub of Ultima as soon as the shipment arrives, but was planning on stacking it with a bottle of capped Orotine and leaving the trinitine for when the ultima runs out.
    Like to hear feed back on how the Orotine stacks with it
    Team Orbit

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trinitine or C-bol?
    By XJDesertFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 11:15 PM
  2. Trinitine
    By bmw8591 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:11 PM
  3. Trinitine