I little experiment!

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.75%

I little experiment!

Ok guys, I just had to comment on this. As well, this is probably a placebo effect because I know this stuff can't kick in this fast but here is the low down. I am going to run T-force in an upcoming cut. My regulary pre-workout blend is Biotest A-GPC 60min prior MAN clout 30min prior.....the other day I was totally drained from a week of test's so I stuck with my above regimen, however, I added 1 g LCLT, 2 T-force, 6 g Citrulline and a cup of coffee. Lemme tell ya....I was pushing some heavy weight that I wasn't expecting and had sorta this alpha male mentality going on. I was feeling good. Now, this could be due to the Citrulline or T-force or just placebo but will soon find out. Also, I just tried this little stack out again today because I was exhausted and again the supps delivered. One quick question: Can I stack these 3 together and if so is it too much and a waste?

T-force
    Oral Sustain Alpha
    Activate Xtreme

If too much how would you break these up? 4 weeks T-force/Sustain and 4 weeks AX?

Also, what is a good dosage scheme for T-force? Sorry for all the questions but thanks in advance

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It would actually be a great stack because all of the compounds are oing to work from different angles and via different mechanisms. T-Force + Davinal is a tremendous 1-2 punch, IMO.

As far as the T-Force dosing goes, keep it to 4 caps per day if you are larger or stick to the label guidelines of 3 caps daily. Fadogia actually has a dimenishing rate of returns, so more is not better and winds up wasting your money.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.75%

Thanks custom, think I will go with the T-force, sustain, and np divanex. I will keep ya'll posted
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. An experiment with PEA and 5-HTP
    By slow-mun in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 03:42 PM
  2. Doing an Experiment/Log
    By MattRoeske in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 01:18 AM
  3. No Pct Experiment
    By vlad878 in forum Post Cycle Therapy