Bunk

Jglove

Awards
So I have been running OL epi andro, sup3r 1 and sup3r 4 for 5 weeks now and iv gotten absolutly nothing out of it. This is my 2nd cycle of anything and my first one was hi-techs “superdrol” when I was on the hi tech i did feel “alpha” and absolutly had more aggression in the gym along with more stamina and all of that. I have experienced NOTHING with this cycle. Anybody had an experience like this? Did I just get some bad **** or what?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
So I have been running OL epi andro, sup3r 1 and sup3r 4 for 5 weeks now and iv gotten absolutly nothing out of it. This is my 2nd cycle of anything and my first one was hi-techs “superdrol” when I was on the hi tech i did feel “alpha” and absolutly had more aggression in the gym along with more stamina and all of that. I have experienced NOTHING with this cycle. Anybody had an experience like this? Did I just get some bad **** or what?
What are you dosing them at?

Jglove

Awards
I did the epi at 500mg for 2 weeks then jumped to 1000mg ever since. Sup3r 1 and 4 I have been doing 330mg the whole time

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
How many cals are you eating over maintenance? Andros didnt kick in for me until the 5th week.

Jglove

Awards
Yea i kept thinking maybe it just hasnt kicked in yet but i mean Im only running 6 weeks and when I took the hi tech i felt it within 2 weeks and its basically just andros and not even as high of a dose

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Well. Most will say that 6 weeks is too short for andros and i have to agree.

Ive ran andros (1/4/epi) two times. Once at normal doses and once at high doses. Both times i felt like poo and didnt make gains until the 5th week. I dont plan on running them again unless thats all thats left out there. I just ran dmz/epi andro and it blew them out of the water.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7
brandlife Anabolics 19