Bunk

1. Bunk

So I have been running OL epi andro, sup3r 1 and sup3r 4 for 5 weeks now and iv gotten absolutly nothing out of it. This is my 2nd cycle of anything and my first one was hi-techs “superdrol” when I was on the hi tech i did feel “alpha” and absolutly had more aggression in the gym along with more stamina and all of that. I have experienced NOTHING with this cycle. Anybody had an experience like this? Did I just get some bad **** or what?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jglove View Post
    So I have been running OL epi andro, sup3r 1 and sup3r 4 for 5 weeks now and iv gotten absolutly nothing out of it. This is my 2nd cycle of anything and my first one was hi-techs “superdrol” when I was on the hi tech i did feel “alpha” and absolutly had more aggression in the gym along with more stamina and all of that. I have experienced NOTHING with this cycle. Anybody had an experience like this? Did I just get some bad **** or what?
    What are you dosing them at?
    •   

3. I did the epi at 500mg for 2 weeks then jumped to 1000mg ever since. Sup3r 1 and 4 I have been doing 330mg the whole time

4. How many cals are you eating over maintenance? Andros didnt kick in for me until the 5th week.

5. Im cutting so iv been aiming for -500
    •   

6. Yea i kept thinking maybe it just hasnt kicked in yet but i mean Im only running 6 weeks and when I took the hi tech i felt it within 2 weeks and its basically just andros and not even as high of a dose

7. Well. Most will say that 6 weeks is too short for andros and i have to agree.

Ive ran andros (1/4/epi) two times. Once at normal doses and once at high doses. Both times i felt like poo and didnt make gains until the 5th week. I dont plan on running them again unless thats all thats left out there. I just ran dmz/epi andro and it blew them out of the water.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PrimoLabs- a bunch of bunk
    By powerlifter6920 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 05:03 PM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 07:04 PM
  3. is my dbol/tren/prop bunk?/underdosed?
    By UnicronSpawn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 12:19 AM
  4. bunk gear detection
    By jeep69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 12:23 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2004, 12:52 AM