Is OL UK gone for Good?

1. Is OL UK gone for Good?

Hey All,

I am aware that the DHEA derived prohormones are slowly disappearing from the market. Does OL have any plans to bring them back if the future works out for the industry? Just wondering as I am planning on a Sup3r-1 cycle soon of which I have a bottle and on-cycle and PCT stashed away. I am thinking about buying a bottle of Sup3r-4 to add to the mix while it's still available at some online retailers too...

2. They're still available for purchase in EU
    •   

3. With Hi-Tech supposedly back and running PH's, will Olympus UK have their PH line remanufactured?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    With Hi-Tech supposedly back and running PH's, will Olympus UK have their PH line remanufactured?
    Don’t know yet. I have inquired and will share the info as soon as it is passed to me.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    With Hi-Tech supposedly back and running PH's, will Olympus UK have their PH line remanufactured?
    OL UK will not be producing new andro batches even if things go back as they were.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]
    •   

6. @Jebrook will the super dhea still be produce?

7. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    @Jebrook will the super dhea still be produce?
    We have quite a bit instock still. It can be purchased direct from OL by emailing customer service. I am unsure if we continue to produce. I will find out for you.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

8. Is there a reason why the andros arenít being produced anymore? I usually run one cycle a year and that time is now. I went to search for my go to OLUK 4 ad and, low and behold canít find it anywhere?? Whatís going on?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 12:59 AM
  2. VT's marcus vick gone for good
    By grape ape in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 12:20 AM
  3. pp gone for good?
    By mitch911 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2005, 12:22 AM