Sup3r-1 while on TRT

1. Sup3r-1 while on TRT

Hey guys, long time since I've been here. I've been on TRT for about 4 years now. Test Cyp 100mg every 5 days. I'm 38 years old. I have a bottle of Sup3r-1 I'm about to start. Was thinking about starting with 220 and bumping to 330 after two weeks, but I am thinking about just going 330 from the start. I'll probably order another bottle to run it longer than 4 weeks. I haven't messed around with anything since a few years back when the DS's were still around. What do you think I can expect from this? I understand it's not very liver toxic and being on TRT, no PCT is necessary. I guess my real question here is has anyone run this while being on TRT, because most all searches pull up people who run it with other bases.
    Remember why you started.

2. Order a second bottle, it really shines past the 3rd week on average. Go for 8 weeks at 330mg from the start.
    Being on TRT spares you the need for a "base" product, added bonus. I know a few fellas on TRT who regularly use PH's, Sup3r-1 included.
    Expect very lean high quality gains, hardness and vascularity if your BF % is reasonably low.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Order a second bottles, it really shines past the 3rd week on average. Go for 8 weeks at 300mg from the start.
    Being on TRT spares you the need for a "base" product, added bonus. I know a few fellas on TRT who regularly use PH's, Sup3r-1 included.
    Expect very lean high quality gains, hardness and vascularity if your BF % is reasonably low.
    What he said ^^^

4. I have a good friend on TRT and he is currently running 1-Andro and EpiAndro with TRT
    and is loving it. He's leaning up nicely and adding some nice quality muscle too.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

5. I'm tempted to throw in a little DMZ that i have laying around with it.
    •   

6. Sup3r-1 while on TRT

Would Sup3r-1 effect the results of blood test for TRT? They only check total testosterone and or free testosterone?

7. Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    Would Sup3r-1 effect the results of blood test for TRT? They only check total testosterone and or free testosterone?
    It -may- cause a higher Free Test reading on paper as pretty much all androgens tend to lower SGBG.

8. So it doesn't effect total testosterone?.... That's the main one that concerns me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    So it doesn't effect total testosterone?.... That's the main one that concerns me.
    Sup3r-1 should not when using privatemdlabs and labsmd (no ECLIA method then).

Sup3r-4 definitely would.

10. I wouldn't think It will show up in a stand test from labcorp then.
    Thanks for the info!

11. @Jebrook might have insights

12. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    It -may- cause a higher Free Test reading on paper as pretty much all androgens tend to lower SGBG.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Sup3r-1 should not when using privatemdlabs and labsmd (no ECLIA method then).

Sup3r-4 definitely would.
    Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    @Jebrook might have insights
    @xtyler has it covered. For the record, he is waaaay smahter than me. Bigger too. I'm just a the pretty face
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    @xtyler has it covered. For the record, he is waaaay smahter than me. Bigger too. I'm just a the pretty face
    LMAO <3

14. I'm on trt and i always stop any kind of blast 8 weeks before bloodwork. I get bloods every 6 months so that 4 months gives me plenty of time to thrown in a little something extra.

15. Quote Originally Posted by classyplastic View Post
    I'm on trt and i always stop any kind of blast 8 weeks before bloodwork. I get bloods every 6 months so that 4 months gives me plenty of time to thrown in a little something extra.
    Same here, or the very least 4 weeks out. I ran DMZ once up until a week bofre bloods and my free test and total test were a little high.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prednisone while on TRT
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:42 PM
  2. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 12:14 PM
  4. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 04:37 PM
  5. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 09:19 PM