Q&A For OL UK SUP3R-7

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    I can't think of anything specific, but cortisol is an important tool for the body to function properly and should not be altered for long periods of time.
    true. its my understanding, thats its localized/ tissue specific and not systematic cortisol reduction so just pondered if it may not be as hindering on general markers, but i get the premise none the less.

any thoughts on extended use of anything for anti obesity affect out of your line? already have origin for various reasons. maybe ill do a few bottles of assassinate as well at some point during my bulk, that wouldnt have any affects on cortisol that im missing does it? could do 8 weeks super 7 cycle off and go on 8 weeks Assass, repeat repeat repeat for the ultimate lean bulk

2. Bro, 7 keto taken before going to bed can give you insomnia?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcD View Post
    What's the best time to take this?

Morning or night? Around your workout or away from your workout? Both caps at once?
    Up!!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Bro, 7 keto taken before going to bed can give you insomnia?
    UP!

5. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    UP!
    I was taking another brand and never had a problem.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by squirtguns89 View Post
    true. its my understanding, thats its localized/ tissue specific and not systematic cortisol reduction so just pondered if it may not be as hindering on general markers, but i get the premise none the less.

any thoughts on extended use of anything for anti obesity affect out of your line? already have origin for various reasons. maybe ill do a few bottles of assassinate as well at some point during my bulk, that wouldnt have any affects on cortisol that im missing does it? could do 8 weeks super 7 cycle off and go on 8 weeks Assass, repeat repeat repeat for the ultimate lean bulk
    That's perfect. The only problem with Assass1nate is diminished returns and that hasn't showed after 2-3 months. I personally wouldn't run Sup3r 7 for more than 8 weeks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Bro, 7 keto taken before going to bed can give you insomnia?
    I take the 2 caps before bed and I think it actually helps me sleep better
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q&A for OL UK SUP3R-SHRED
    By GNO in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 463
    Last Post: 10-14-2017, 03:21 AM
  2. Q&A For OL UK Sup3r 19
    By Jebrook in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 08-20-2017, 12:47 PM
  3. OL UK Sup3r-2 is 40% off!!!!