Q&A For OL UK SUP3R-7

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great addition during PCT for that rebound cortisol effect!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
nice, was looking for some help on a slight cut

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
You guys are killing it with the new releases. Looking forward to the sale

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys are getting me excited to cut and that's saying something! Lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll be getting some of this as well!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Are these shipping now? Some 3rd party sites show a ship date the first week in January, but I did not see anything on the OL site one way or another. Thanks!

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you say that this is comparable to Osta just non hormonal? Is that a fair comparison

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Q&A For OL UK SUP3R-7

Would you say that this is comparable to Osta just non hormonal? Is that a fair comparison
Ostarine is completely hormonal so that would be impossible. It's more comparable to cardarine. Edit: wrong thread lol

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 2 Sup3r-7 and 2 Sup3r-SHRED... My 1st order of OL UK (plenty orders with OL, though).

Definitely will do Ignit3 + Assassinate + Sup3r-7 + Sup3r-SHRED + Forslean in my next cut...
Should be good!!!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone from OL can answer this for me plz
I'll be picking 2 bottles anyway since it's cheap.
but why did u guys release 7 keto?
it seems like maybe might could kinda of product based one the quick Google I did, I mean what made it interesting to ol that they decided to launch it, any research behind it that is not easy to find that backs it up?
thanks

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anyone from OL can answer this for me plz
I'll be picking 2 bottles anyway since it's cheap.
but why did u guys release 7 keto?
it seems like maybe might could kinda of product based one the quick Google I did, I mean what made it interesting to ol that they decided to launch it, any research behind it that is not easy to find that backs it up?
thanks
Good question.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine is completely hormonal so that would be impossible. It's more comparable to cardarine. Edit: wrong thread lol
I meant as far as results. Lean, dry gains, muscle preservation etc...

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
It should help all the above. To my understanding 7 keto helps use fatty acids for energy, and basically denies metabolic adaptation while increasing metabolism. 7 keto is poorly absorbed, but that's where OL uses SEDDS to combat the bioavailability issue. So great any time, but should truly shine in a calorie deficit or low carb environment.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Basically Super-7 is 7-keto dhea enhanced with ssedds, which may dramatically improve its oral absorption.

It isnt in itself anabolic per se, nor does it have a notable impact on endogenous androgen balance. It is however a competitive inhibitor of 11β-HSD1 which is the enzyme which converts cortisone to cortisol. So it has fat loss and cortisol modulating properties.

There is also data on 7-keto enhancing metabolic rate and also attenuating the decrease it energy expenditure seen with caloric restriction.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
How does this stuff compare to sup3r-11 and R-andro?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered a couple of bottles of Sup3r 7 for use during pct, after my Sup3r 1, Sup3r Epi, Super DHEA run. What would you think about running some Ep1c alongside it?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered a couple of bottles of Sup3r 7 for use during pct, after my Sup3r 1, Sup3r Epi, Super DHEA run. What would you think about running some Ep1c alongside it?
Should be some good synergism. Myostatin and cortisol inhibition:). Both of which would be high after an anabolic cycle. (-)-Epicatechin has a whole host of other great health benefits as well. Sounds win win in my opinion.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered 2 Sup3r-7 and 2 Sup3r-SHRED... My 1st order of OL UK (plenty orders with OL, though).

Definitely will do Ignit3 + Assassinate + Sup3r-7 + Sup3r-SHRED + Forslean in my next cut...
Should be good!!!
:bigeyes: The cutting stack to end all cutting stacks. Your fat stores won't stand a chance. :beerchug:

If I were to compare it to anything like that, I'd say this is more like a non-hormonal Sup3r-11 plus some other benefits.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Basically Super-7 is 7-keto dhea enhanced with ssedds, which may dramatically improve its oral absorption.

It isnt in itself anabolic per se, nor does it have a notable impact on endogenous androgen balance. It is however a competitive inhibitor of 11β-HSD1 which is the enzyme which converts cortisone to cortisol. So it has fat loss and cortisol modulating properties.

There is also data on 7-keto enhancing metabolic rate and also attenuating the decrease it energy expenditure seen with caloric restriction.
Great answer. Between the attractive effects of this ingredient, the advanced S-SEDDS delivery system to unlock its full potential...AND its extreme stacking versatility thanks to its non-hormonal nature....I believe this is going to become a favorite for many. :D

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I were to compare it to anything like that, I'd say this is more like a non-hormonal Sup3r-11 plus some other benefits.
I was going to ask how similar it is to Super-11. Between the two would Super-7 really be that much less effective on a cut than Super-11 considering ones non hormonal and the other is very mildly hormonal?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was going to ask how similar it is to Super-11. Between the two would Super-7 really be that much less effective on a cut than Super-11 considering ones non hormonal and the other is very mildly hormonal?
Good question. Honestly, it's hard to say. While they share some similarities and can both inhibit 11beta-HSD (and thus limit cortisone->cortisol conversion), I would still say 11 is going to be somewhat more effective thanks to its mild anabolic nature. However, with the inclusion of S-SEDDS, Sup3r-7 may compete quite favorably with 11 regarding cortisol control, which was/is imho, 11's most desirable effect.

The really nice thing about Sup3r-7 is its versatility. Because I can add it into any stack, including those I've used before and plan to use again, I won't have to wait and run it solo to ascertain its efficacy. I believe it will be a superb cortisol-modulating agent, and it has many more benefits to also consider.;)

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could someone stack this with reduce xt in Pct or would it have to be one or the other

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Could someone stack this with reduce xt in Pct or would it have to be one or the other
I don't think there would be any issues, but maybe someone else will chime in. I'd probably stagger the 2

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there would be any issues, but maybe someone else will chime in. I'd probably stagger the 2
My guess is that it's going to be person dependent as both could reduce cortisol to a level that's to low but it may affect people differently.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on stacking this with sup3r-11? Beneficial or a waste?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jebrook Olympus Labs UK 100
Olympus Labs UK 494
Olympus Labs UK 629
Olympus Labs UK 187
Olympus Labs UK 179