Q&A For OL UK Sup3r 19

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. How would this stack with 1 andro? Will this alleviate some of the lethargy??


  2. Quote Originally Posted by khall1974 View Post
    How would this stack with 1 andro? Will this alleviate some of the lethargy??
    Id run it with 1 andro
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by khall1974 View Post
    How would this stack with 1 andro? Will this alleviate some of the lethargy??
    It is not a test base so it likely wouldn't reduce lethargy. It would add increased anabolism without really adding very much androgenic sides like lethargy. I like the idea of a Super 1/4/19 stack or a 1/DHEA/19 stack.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  4. Would a Sup3r 1 / Sup3r DHEA / Sup3r Epi / Sup3r 19 stack be complete overkill?

    (Don't answer that @mmorso, I already know what you're gonna say!)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Would a Sup3r 1 / Sup3r DHEA / Sup3r Epi / Sup3r 19 stack be complete overkill?

    (Don't answer that @mmorso, I already know what you're gonna say!)
    Not at all. 3 anabolic and synergistic compounds plus a test base. This would be a serious mass building stack. 2 highly anabolic compounds plus a highly androgenic compound and the DHEA base. Solid mass, strength, and energy levels. Pretty well rounded stack IMO.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Not at all. 3 anabolic and synergistic compounds plus a test base. This would be a serious mass building stack. 2 highly anabolic compounds plus a highly androgenic compound and the DHEA base. Solid mass, strength, and energy levels. Pretty well rounded stack IMO.
    @SFreed that's what ive been saying brother. You're gonna get fcking jacked

    'Merica

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    @SFreed that's what ive been saying brother. You're gonna get fcking jacked

    'Merica
    Plus the purty purple bottle increases anabolism another .333 %.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Plus the purty purple bottle increases anabolism another .333 %.
    Well that settles it!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  9. Would nolva alone be sufficient for pct? Or even an otc pct?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Plus the purty purple bottle increases anabolism another .333 %.
    It's like racing stripes adding horsepower. I am familiar with this phenomenon. Lol.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by deadlyzach View Post
    Would nolva alone be sufficient for pct? Or even an otc pct?
    Ah I think a pharma one is gonna be a good idea. It's converting to nand right? I'd also want one and an AI handy, like mentioned before metabolites might covert to estrogen.

  12. I was interested in 19nor for my first PH run because I thought it would be milder on sides, but it doesn't seem to be a favorite on these boards. You'll find very few reviews on 19nor around here. Most people here push 1-DHEA. This looks like it will mostly be used as part of a stack.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    I was interested in 19nor for my first PH run because I thought it would be milder on sides, but it doesn't seem to be a favorite on these boards. You'll find very few reviews on 19nor around here. Most people here push 1-DHEA. This looks like it will mostly be used as part of a stack.
    Well 1 andro is supposedly pretty boss, however I'm trying to find info on how much of this converts. It's a 2 step right (anyone know?). Not much may be left by the time it's done converting.

    19 products if also heard are very suppressive, but dunno how that compares. However they'd a lot of info on joint damage seeming to fix up on it. That's my whole interest in it. I can see preloading on this stuff for a two week period before a run and for a week or two into it. Or toss it onto something else as described earlier.

    When's this dropping again?

  14. So would this be a decent ph to run for a first timer? I plan to run nolva pct, as for an ai, would I only need it if estrogen sides are noticeable?

  15. How is 19 on libido and erection quality?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Well 1 andro is supposedly pretty boss, however I'm trying to find info on how much of this converts. It's a 2 step right (anyone know?). Not much may be left by the time it's done converting.

    19 products if also heard are very suppressive, but dunno how that compares. However they'd a lot of info on joint damage seeming to fix up on it. That's my whole interest in it. I can see preloading on this stuff for a two week period before a run and for a week or two into it. Or toss it onto something else as described earlier.

    When's this dropping again?
    Sup3r 19 orders should be shipping out shortly.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  17. Quote Originally Posted by deadlyzach View Post
    So would this be a decent ph to run for a first timer? I plan to run nolva pct, as for an ai, would I only need it if estrogen sides are noticeable?
    Yes, a this could be used for a first time run. None of the metabolites convert directly to estradiol so aromatization while it is possible, should be somewhat low. A solo run of 8 weeks or more seems prudent as this may be a slower acting compound.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  18. Comparable to an andro run kicking in late?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    How is 19 on libido and erection quality?
    I haven't gotten the chance to use this yet, so I can't rightfully say. I did order up though. This is a compound that doesn't have a ton of credited research on it. Anecdotal feedback will be important and is sure to come as people get their hands on this.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  20. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Comparable to an andro run kicking in late?
    I would say that is a somewhat accurate assessment. The target hormone(Nandrolone) of Super 19 is more anabolic than testosterone. This is estimated at about 1.25 the anabolism of test but the androgenicity is much lower so this should be safer on sides when run longer and solo. Not just necessarily because it takes longer to kick in. Size increase should be noticeable by around end of week 2 or 3, much like a 1 andro cycle.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Yes, a this could be used for a first time run. None of the metabolites convert directly to estradiol so aromatization while it is possible, should be somewhat low. A solo run of 8 weeks or more seems prudent as this may be a slower acting compound.
    So if I were to run nolva could I just throw in an otc AI to be safe?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by deadlyzach View Post
    So if I were to run nolva could I just throw in an otc AI to be safe?
    Nolva on cycle or during pct? I don't think you need Nolva on cycle with this. I always have pharma AI's on hand just in case but I wouldn't be surprised if an otc AI handled any estro sides with this.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Nolva on cycle or during pct? I don't think you need Nolva on cycle with this. I always have pharma AI's on hand just in case but I wouldn't be surprised if an otc AI handled any estro sides with this.
    Nolva for pct. Sorry for the confusion. I planned to start nolva and an ai about 4 days after my last dose.

  24. With real Deca (from the infamous 'Deca Dick') you always read/hear to run more Test than Deca. I wouldn't run it solo. I'd have Sup3r-4 along side at a good dose. JMO.

  25. Any in house testing done on this yet?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Q&A for OL UK SUP3R-SHRED
    By GNO in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 464
    Last Post: 11-02-2017, 02:48 PM
  2. OL UK Sup3r-DHEA Illegal In The U.K?
    By InItForGainz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2016, 07:57 PM
  3. OL UK Sup3r-2 is 40% off!!!!
    By Jebrook in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:05 AM
  4. OL UK Sup3r-11 release party - 20% OFF + more! *NUTRIVERSE*
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 03:49 PM
  5. OL UK + SUP3R EP1 EL1TE - 20% off @ Nutriverse
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in